Meeting you

Forbidden Vow

Once upon a legend, in a time long long ago, there was a fallen angel. He was lost and hungry, as dusk fell and he came across a young boy at the edge of town. The fallen angel stared at the boy, he was wearing a very fancy Victorian-era black suit made of silk and cotton, along with black long dress pants and ballroom shoes. He had a cloak-like jacket on with three gold metal straps holding it together across his chest, also black. Everything about this about this boy was mysterious and alluring, from his feline eyes to his heavy eye bags that made him looked weird; but in a good way, from his cute small nose all the way to his lips, which tugged upwards at the end, making him seems like he was pouting but smirking at the same time; all in all this kid was cute. As the fallen angel stared at the boy, he felt something stir inside him, opened his mouth to say something but fainted on the spot before anything was spoken.

The young male stared at the older man, with confusion and shock.  "Sir, Sir are you alright??" The young boy asked worrily, after snapping back to reality, shaking the elder's shoulder in the process. After hearing no response, the boy called for his butler, Lay.  "Lay ge, please help me get this man in the carriage, he has fainted, and he doesn't seem like he is from around here, we must take him back to the mansion so he can rest for the night."

"Understood, young master," Lay replied, and both of them hoist the unconcious being into the carriage. He's tall the young lad thought. Inside the carriage, the young boy got a good glimpse at the sleeping figure next to him. He was dressed in white from head to toe, silver-white jacket, white dress pants... Even his shoes were white. The total opposite of what the young boy was wearing. As his gaze shifts toward the face, he noticed that the man had long lashes, a nice nose, and small plump lips that makes him look like an innocent child. His hair was blond, and his skin was fair. This man lookes like an angel the boy in black thought.

Night rolled in as the boy and his companions reached his their destination. As the boy got off the carriage a woman in her late-forties dressed in a long, plain, faded navy blue dress with a long apron on top, and hair pulled back in a neat bun came out. "Oh, my baby, you are back! Finally, Master and Madam are waiting for you for dinner at the dinning hall," she cooed the boy like he was a five year old. 

"Nanny Mi~ Stop talking like that!~ I'm not a five year old, I'm already seventeen!" The boy pouted, earning a couple of sweet pinches on the cheek from his nanny. Just then, Lay came around the carriage after finally managing to get the tall lad out of the cart. He was still sleeping. "Who's this?" Nanny Min questioned at the unconcious figure as Lay struggled to stay firm. 

"Young master found him on the street, apparently he fainted-" Lay explained, but the boy cut him off. "We couldn't just leave him there, Nanny!! He could die!! Tonight is the first night of winter, the temperature is going to drop!"

"Kind-hearted as ever, huh, Taotao?" The Nanny smiled, as Lay excused himself to put the man in one of the guest rooms. "Now come one lets go, your parents will skin you alive if you don't come inside right now."

"Stop calling me Taotao, it's embarrasing," the boy grumbled as they made their way to the dinning room hall.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

In the dinning room hallway, one married couple were grewing more and more anxious (more like angry from the Male, and more worried from the Female). "Ooh, when he gets here he is going to get it! This is a DISGRACE! Seventeen and still making his parents wait for him for dinner!" Fumed the man.

"Honey, Mi Kyung went to fetch him already, they should be walking here right as we speak," the female soothed her husband, trying to calm him down. The moment she stopped speaking, Tao came in acompanied by his Nanny. As the man saw his son, he got up from his chair and glared at the him, "what is your excuse this time, Son?"

"Honey!!" His wife scolded him, while giving him a light kick beneath the table. Tao stood behind his Nanny, eye wide and head hung low. "Sorry, Ba.." He said. His Nanny, sensing the situation, stepped forward and said, "Master Huang, you shouldn't scare Taotao like that, there is a very good reason why your son has come home late today, he has to help out a poor lad who is unconcious. He brought the lad home with him because he was afraid of the poor soul catching a cold tonight."

The other woman, Madam Huang smiled at the Nanny and told Tao to sit because they have waited long enough for Tao to come home for dinner. Mr. Huang just grunted in defeat and started to eat his food. "Well, where is this young lad?" Mr. Huang questioned suddenly after a couple bite of food. Tao blushed, took a huge big out of his bread and said, "Lay has put him in one of the guest rooms to rest- he is still unconcious. Where is Luhan Ge, Ma?" 

"He is out of town, sweetie, needs to take care of some business. Mi Kyung, could you go bring our guest some warm food, he could be awake by now, and starving," Mrs. Huang offered. The Nanny nodded and excused herself. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

*knock Knock*

The angel woke up to the sound of the door knocking. Nanny Mi came in with a tray of food, when she saw that the man has woken up she smiled and scurried to his side. "I see that you are awake," she smiled caringly at him. "Come child, you must be hungry, eat something while it's warm." She pulled up a chair and sat the food next beside the bed on the nightstand. The angel sat up slowly, ran his hand through his hair and looked around the room. There was a huge pavilion window to his right that opened like doors leading to an open balcony. The room was painted beige, with a crystal chandalier in the middle of the ceiling. There was a tall bookshelf filled with books near the pavilion window, and next to it stood a sofa for one person. Two nightstands with elegant china lamps stood at both sides of  the queen side bed. There was a huge wardrobe made out of Thailand Rosewood on the left, a big rectangular carpet with floral designs was planted in the middle of the room. A study table with more books stood near the door. Paintings was hanging around the wall displaying the family's wealth. There is no need to see the rest of the house; the room itself spells out "R-I-C-H". Seeing the male dazed at his surroundings, Nanny Mi chuckled, bringing the man back to reality, and said, "eat."

While eating, the Nanny attempt to make small talks with the man. It ended poorly though, because all his responses were either grunts, nods, or just silence stares. "What's your name, sir?" Nanny Mi asked again, seeing that their conversation was going nowhere. The fallen angel stopped chewing, and stared at the lady. He swallowed and when he was about to speak the door opened and Tao walked in. A staring contest began between the two. Nanny Mi excused herself but not before taking the finished food and tray out of the room. Tao sat on the chair Nanny Mi sat on before she left, and said, "Hi, I'm Tao."

*Silence*

Awkward, Tao thought. Lets try again, maybe he didn't hear me... "Hi, I'm Huang ZiTao, but you can just call me Tao. What's your name? You aren't from around here aren't you?" The angel continues to stare at the boy. Maybe he's scared, that's it! I mean who wouldn't be when they wake up and find themself in a random room? 

"My name is Wu YiFan, call me Kris, and no I'm not from around here," the fallen angel named, Kris, answered breaking the boy from his train of thoughts. Tao smiled widely and moved closer to Kris, "sorry if you were scared when you woke up, I couldn't leave you outside, it'll be cold tonight." He doesn't even know how many times he has to explain that today, and he was starting to get annoyed by it. "So where did you come from, Kris? I saw you behind that church at the edge of town today are you here on a trip?"

Kris frozed. He continue to stare at the younger boy, he couldn't help it, his heart rate was beating abnormally fast, and his stomach got the butterflies. His hands were starting to sweat, and no it wasn't from the blankets covering him. Just hearing Tao's voice makes him want to listen to it forever, and when the boy smiled, he swear he saw flowers and unicorns dance around the room. Crap he thought this is bad. He realized he was starting to fall for the boy, for someone he just met! As cliche as it might sound, he, Kris Wu, was falling in love, and not just with anyone, but with a human being. 

 


A/N: I'm sorry if there is some spelling errors, and grammar mistakes~ 

Hope you like it! I know it feels very slow, but bear with me~  ✌(-‿-)✌

Words between asterisk * are sound effects, and italized words are thoughts.

"☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆" are transitions in scene/plot/setting you get the idea.

Words: 1603 (not counting A/N)