Hide and Seek

Forbidden Vow

After a couple of minutes standing outside, lost in thoughts and enjoying the scenary surrounding him, he made his wings disappeared and turned around to head back to the room. When he turned around he came face to face with Nanny Mi..


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・° The next day ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Sunshine streamed through the room casting a brilliant glow of gold reflecting off the waxy tile floor. Groaning, Kris threw away the blankets and sat up. It was about noon and he just woke up. Putting on the spare clothes Nanny Mi gave him last night, he sighed looked around before leaving the room to go to the washroom on the other side of this mansion to freshen up. Last night, Nanny Mi found out his true identity...

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆Last night☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

After cleaning himself, Kris made his way back to the room. Nanny Mi was already in his room puting down a tray of hot cocoa and pastry on the little round glass table when he walked in. The atmosphere was tense and quiet as Kris slowly sipped the welcoming sweet tasting hot chocolate. "Who are you?" Asked Nanny Mi. Startled by the sudden attack, Kris choked on his drink. After recovering, Kris narrowed his eyes and replied with an even voice, "what do you mean?" 

"Don't play dumb with me, young man, I saw you with my very own eyes you had a pair of moving wings from your back. Don't say I have imagined it either, I have been standing in this rom for a good long minute to know that I wasn't hallucinating- I even pinched my cheeks to make sure!" 

Darn... Should I tell her? Ugh just my bad luck!! Kris thought, Well, If I am going to be a rebel I might as well be one till the very end. I already came down to earth without any permission anyway. Mentally shrugging, Kris turned to Nanny Mi and said, "take a seat, this will be a long story, what you said you saw was true. I am not a human, but an angel." Nanny Mi just stared at Kris silently, as if to prove his point he relaxed his shoulders and rolled it backwards a couple of time. Before you know it a pair of godly wing sprung out from his back. Nanny Mi gasped as she put a hand over to stop from screaming, glad to get at least some sort of reaction, Kris smirked before making his wings disappear. "I came down to earth to explore, to have fun. Up there is too boring anyway. But what is that I got robbed, and got lost. Just so happens that your master, Tao, saw me before I passed out. He brought me here, I met everyone, you found out my secret, and viola, I am here. So that's my story."

 More silence filled the room as Kris started to drink his hot cocoa. After what seems like forever, Nanny Mi spoke in a hush voice, "does anyone else know about this? How long will you be staying? You won't do anything to us right?" Shocked by the calm reaction, Kris shook his head. 

More silence.

"I would have freaked out, I am actually, but after knowing about it and hearing your explanation, this is all i have to say," Kris leaned in to hear the Nanny better, "Your secrect is safe with me, under one condition." Humans... Kris thought, always doing things in a 'give or take' kind of way. "Sure, just as long as noone finds out and you don't whisper it to anyone." Kris told Nanny Mi seriously, as if she was his best friend and he had just told her about his crush. 

Nodding her head, she said, "Protect my Taozi." 

" .....That's it?" I get permision to stay with Tao AND my secret is safe? Did I score a jackpot?! Count me in!!

"Hmmhmm, Tao seems to have taken a liken to you, young lad, and it has been a while since he has had anyone other than Chen as a friend. Be his friend, Lad Kris. Protect him. That is all I have to ask in return, for your secret to be safe with me. It shouldn't be hard right? You are an angel after all," Nanny Mi said sweetly, her mischievious elderly trait coming coming out. "I have never had a child, and I have raised Tao since he was three months old. To me he is like my own son, be with him, Lad. At least keep him company while you are still on earth." ...

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆Present time☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

*Knock Knock*

Bringing Kris back to the present, he finished up and opened the door, standing on the other side was Tao. "Morning, Kris Ge~" he said grinning, My lecture has finished, and I was wondering if you would like to come to the garden and have some tea with Chen and I."

"S-sure..." Kris replied with a smile, his heartbeat rising almost immediately. When Kris arrived at the garden with Tao, his jaw fell to the ground. Not really, but the garden was huge! The sky was clear and almost cloudless, the garden was about the size of the whole mansion. Bushes were trimmed in the most exquistic style of art you will ever see, the pathway was made out of white marvel stones neatly organized. There seems to be an eight feet tall maze created out of what seems to be rosebushes toward the back (if there was ever a 'back' to this magnificant place), and a water fountain imprinted with Greek gods stood just outside the back grand doors. A gazebo the size of Kris's room was just outside the entrance to the maze, surrounded by delicately planted Daisys, and Tulips, accompined by Anemones, Poppies, Begonias and Oleanders. Hmm.. What an odd combination... Kris thought. The gazebo seems to be made out of bamboo woods, the shape was an octoganal shape with benches. Curtains of white hung around each poll, creating a welcoming look, there was a table in the middle with pastries and other sweets ready to be consumed. A teapot with mugs were already set, ready to be served. Snow from last night was still visible on the ground. It shimmered and sparkled like diamonds, making the whole place look even more grand than it already is. 

"Beautiful isn't it? Come one, Chen is waiting!" Tao took Kris by the sleeves of his shirt and dragged him across the garden towards the gazebo. Kris bit his lips as he started down at the hand holding onto the piece of fabric, already forgetting about the luxurious garden around him and having an internal fangirl spazz moment. Inside the gazebo, a young boy not much older than Tao- but cerainly not as tall, sat, reading a book. He is wearing a pair of grandfather style glasses, a light black jacket and brown pants, his hair was neatly combed but still messy that made him looked like he just rolled out of bed, in a good way. Chen stood and greeted the two, when they came in. "Chen, this is Kris Ge. The man I was talking to you about! Kris this is my best friend Jongdae, he goes by Chen." 

After the introduction, Chen smiled and held out his hands, "Chen, nice to meet you." It was short, and straight to the point. Kris smiled calmly and returned the favor. "Kris, and same here," he said. After that they all helped themselves to some sweets and tea, and chatted. The topic ranged from Tao's complaint about the lecture to his boredom doing the work their teacher assigned, to Chen's list of best pranks he pulled throughout his lifetime. After they have devoured all the food, Tao decided to play a game of hide and seek in the maze. Loser cleans up the mess they'd left behind on the table. "Okay I will win this!" Chen beamed with confidence. "Prepare to lose!"

"What? The maze is huge, and you only get a time limit of 10 minutes, Chen! If you don't find any of us within that time, you lose," Kris smirked. In the past hour, the three of them has gotten pretty close, and Kris liked that, and sitting so close next to Tao made it even better.  

"Don't forget you must count to 100 before you can come searching for us!" Tao screamed, eyes burning with confidence and position ready to dash into the maze the moment the game starts. "You better not cheat this time!" 

"Me? Cheat? Pfft~ As if, the Great Chen never cheats! He just does things in a smarter way!" Tao rolled his eyes. "Besides, if I find anyone of you within....." Chen paused and smirked, "how about we make a bet, if I find both of you within ten minutes, you two clean up, AND give me $50."

"Make it under 5 minutes, Jongdae," Tao challenged.

"What? You know how big that rose forest is?!"

"It's a maze, Chen."

Kris just watch with pure amusement. The two of them seems to have forgotten he was still there, not that he mind since he got to watch his cute panda boy quarrel with his friend. He looks cute even when mad. Did i just called him MY panda boy? Ughhh Kris you are so cheesy. "Hey~ Can we start now?" Both Tao and Chen started at kris with their mouths open and their fingers pointing to each other. "What?" Shaking their heads, they turned to face each other as if they werre going to start bickering again, but turned around and walked away from each other. Chen turned around when he reached the side of the gazebo, "Fine Tao, 5 minutes. Lets start." Confused, Kris jogged to the entrance of the maze and whispered to Tao. "Hey, did I do something wrong?" Tao just stared at him before turning away to shake his head. Pink blushes appeared on his cheeks but quickly disappeared. Kris frowned, Did I do something wrong? Is he avoiding me just now? Wait, did I see him just blush?! 

"1! 2! 3!...." Tao took off the moment Chen started counting. Shrugging off the topic, Kris walked slowly into the maze while chen shouted, "20!" Little did he know that the reason why both Chen and Tao was acting weird was because they were both shocked at his sudden whinning (more like Tao thought it was shocking cute, and Chen thought he was seeing things). Tao stoppped running half way toward the center of the maze, wait, where's Kris? Turning to look behind him, Kris was nowhere to be seen. Crap!! I forgot!! Wait for me Kris, I'm coming.... T_T 

On the other side of the maze..

Kris didn't even make his sixth turn yet, and he is already lost. "What the.... Where am I?!"


A/N: I'm sorry if the writing didn't make sense, or the style somehow changed There is grammar errors I think.. ._.' A lot has been a lot of things going on lately- one thing after another, and I think it's affecting my thought proccess... Sorry~ I heard about the news too, and I just want to say, it is affecting all of us, but please stay strong. Support them with as much love as you can. They need it, we all need it. Whether you support Kris or not, or whether you guys are against EXO or not, I won't judge you. We all have our own opinions and it's fine to think differently. But like I said in my friend's comment, please don't blame Kris for all of this, it's not his fault. Don't blame Lee soo Man, he isn't the CEO anymore, and please don't blame the rest of EXO members, they are going through a much tougher time than any of us. They know Kris afterall... I'm sorry, I had to say that.. I will support Kris where ever and what ever path he is going/chosing. ...

This is the group that got me into Kpop too! T_T (Cry me a riveeeeeer!!) I will finish this story the best I could. So don't worry :) 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ transitioning throughout scene

*...* words between asterik are sound effect

Italized words are thoughts.

Words: (with out A/N) 1816