My Past. (Part 1)

THE ORIGINAL MATOKI?!

     

RRRIIINNNGGG. The lunch bell, finally! We headed toward the cafeteria and there was a LONG line to the McDonalds’ counter, but luckily, Sam and I were the first two people in line. We then headed to the study lounge and ate at one of the tables. Sam was playing on her phone and I was happily eating my delicious food.

Once I finished my food, I started using my iPad. I was playing flappy bird. Chyeah, that’s right, I’m an addict. The people from this morning then came and sat at our table. “Please continue your story,” said Carlos. I knew him after I bumped into him at the comic store. He’s sort of the comic book geek which meant that he fell in love with my story.

“We only followed him because he’s the only one we know here,” said Daisy. Daisy was sort of the ‘I hate everyone- leave me alone- I don’t like any of you but will waste my time with you’ kind of person. “Don’t worry; I’ll-“ “Tiffany” “I’ll be you’re guys’ friend!” Sam was very anti-social, unless it came to “hot” boys. I’m sorry Sam, but you think the ugliest boys are the cutest. “I’d love to be your friend.” Guadalupe had that creepy smile with matching voice, kind of like the Cheshire cat; I LOVE IT!

They really are just like me (You know, the human part). “Continue your story, please,” said Jesse. He was normal, too normal. I didn’t like, which meant I didn’t like him, which also meant I don’t trust him, but I could get used to him. “Okay. So where was I?” “The part where you had to conquer Earth in order to get the energy source.” “Thank you, Carlos, for listening to my story.” I glared at Sam and she replied by rolling her eyes.

“Okay, so here’s what happened…”

FLASHBACK

*CRASH*

“What happened in here?!” the red bunny named ShiShiMato, the leader, yelled. “Uhhm, well. These two guys here crashed through the window in a rocket,” said TatsMato, the commander of our group. “I’m JokoMato, and this is KekeMato. He doesn’t talk much.” JokoMato is a yellow masked bunny which is kind of like a joker mask. KekeMato has a full black suit with a zipper across his mouth and a small little bow as his nose. “Hi” “Hi! Nice to meet you guys! I’m DadaMato!” “I’m TotoMato. I’m two days old.” Then, all of a sudden,

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.    OH NO! The alarm went off!

 “What happened, now?!” “The rocket crashed into the control panel!” “Well, fix it!” “There seems to be a problem with that.” “What do you mean?” “The control panel has been seriously damaged so it is unable to be fixed.” “How do you know all of that?” “I’m a genius; I know everything.” “Wow! He’s very smart.” “Thank you.” Then, all of a sudden, the whole window broke and everything was being out. The six of us hung on to the metal ladder that led up to the top of the ship. My hand was slipping and I had to let go but ShiShi held onto my hand but I was still slipping. When I let go, he let go but Tats held onto his ear. “TOTO!!!!!!!!” he yelled, but it was no use; I was already flying away to an unknown land and will probably never see my hyungs.