Let's Meet Tiffany Julius!

THE ORIGINAL MATOKI?!

     “HI! I’m Tiffany Julius. I’m living in America right now. I’m in my second year of high school and I have many friends, although some find me weird, along with other students who know, heard of me, or have seen me doing the usual ‘ME’ business. I hate bragging, but for now, let’s talk about me just to get to know me better. We’ll talk about you later.”

     “I’m from another planet in a different dimension. The planet is called B124AP224, but for short it’s Planet Mato. The civilians on Planet Mato are called Matoki, just like you people are called Earthlings. My name is TotoMato, of age 1 and I am a robot. Three other guys and I were flying to Earth in our spaceship. We were flying to Earth in the first place because Governor Joen Hyosung informed us that Planet Mato’s energy source is dying. Our energy source is a huge bird called the Eu-ak Bird. Eu-ak’s cries gives energy to our planet but she is slowly dying. That’s why we came to Earth, to find a new energy source for Planet Mato. But we have to conquer Earth do that first though and...”

     “Finish you’re story later, Tiffany. Right now we have to head back to class.” That’s my BESTEST FRIEND Samantha, but I call her Sam. She’s the best and only I know everything about her, like passwords, boyfriends, boy problems, and all that other teenage-female-human stuff. If one of us has a problem, we speak it out and focus on that problem until it’s solved. We only pay attention to important things- unlike school – Well, to be honest, I don’t need to pay attention to school since I’m basically a robot and I know everything!MUAH HA HA’!  Just like school, Sam didn’t pay attention to my story. I told her about it the first day we met- she paid attention just, you know, didn’t believe me. Right now though, it’s the first day of school and I met these new students that are like me (lazy and weird- but not as weird as me:P) and I so happen to be telling them my story.

     We headed to first period, which was math. ‘HA! Sam at math! I’m not being mean, but she said so herself so I’m just repeating after her’. We had new teachers this year because last year we had old teachers who retired or some got fired because they were too lazy and didn’t teach anything. But this year, we had many new teachers. My personal favorites are Mr. Langdon, Mr. Mejia, Miss Rhymes, and Mrs. Rojo. Mr. Langdon is our math teacher and I gotta say, he’s pretty tall a little shorter than my second form, but tall. Today, every class will stay in their first period class until lunch to write a little about their selves in school and out of school to get to know them better. I was writing about my human life and it was BORING, so I started a conversation with some new students around me.

 

                                                                                RRRIIINNNGGG

                                                                          THE LUNCH BELL, FINALLY!!!!!!

A/N: 

Hi. Please don't hate for not updating this fanfic. The first chapter was pretty boring. It's basically my life typed down. No just kidding, this seems way more interesting than my life. Well thank you for viewing, reading, subscribing, commenting, and up voting. ANNYEONG!