My Past. (Part 2)

THE ORIGINAL MATOKI?!

A huge light came from all over my body. Where was I? I know I’m not in my room. No, I’m in some sort of barn (there’s hay everywhere and these animals that I read about in the spaceship called cows and horses.) the spaceship! Where’s the spaceship?! I need to get back to the others! Oh, wait, I fell from the ship and I’m probably lost. Well, I shouldn’t worry, the hyungs will finds me so I should just lay down and relax.

                But a girl came into the barn. She was human! That means I landed on Earth, I’m alive! What about the hyungs? Are they in the same coordinate location as me? I have to find them! “You!” “What? Who are you and what are you doing in my barn?!” “My name is TotoMato, age: 2 days.” “You’re joking, right? No, you’re trying to rob us and you’re telling a lie so I can believe you. Well just because I’m young doesn’t mean I’m dumb.” She seems mad. “It’s true can’t you see my ears and mask?” “What mask?” I felt around my face. There was no mask and my face felt smooth, not furry, kind of like-

“NOOOOO!!! I’M A HUMAN!!!” “Of course you’re a human, you can’t be an alien, can you?” “I am TotoMato of Planet Mato, I told you that.” “Well where’s Planet Mayo?” “Mato.” “Whatever.” “Planet Mato is in the second dimension, the first planet in line.” “How do you get to Planet Mato?” “Easy, you get in your spaceship and fly through the opening of the Milky Way which opens every 12 years for 10 seconds and 3 millisecond.

“Every 12 years?” “Yep.” “That means you can’t go home for another 12 years. What are you going to do about that?” “Stay with you, duh. Where else am I going to stay?” “What? No! You can’t stay with me, what will I tell my parents?” “Well I need a place to stay and I landed in your barn, meaning I must stay with you. As for your parents, I’ll take care of them." “Do you want some… normal clothes?” “Clothes?"I looked down and realized I was wearing black body suit. “Oh, yes please.” I stood up from the ground and she took me to a modern looking house next to the barn.

                                “Here you go.” “Thanks-“ “Erika.” “Thanks, Erika. So where am I resting?” “The guest room. Wait I just remembered that my parents are on a business trip and my irresponsible uncle is taking care of me and my brother. You got lucky but you have to leave as soon as my parents get back.” “Fine by me.”

                “Okay, so this is the guest room. My uncle gets back from work at midnight; you should be asleep by then.” “Where does your uncle sleep?” “The couch; my parents don’t trust him in any of the rooms, so he changes in the bathroom. You must be hungry? I’m making eggs and sausage before I go to school.” “School? I love school; we have school in Planet Mato, but I only went one day before preparing to come to Earth. This is Earth, right?” “Well yeah, we’re the only planet with life, along with your planet.” “That’s a lie! There are more planets in my dimension; like Planet Exo, and some other ones I don’t know because that’s the only one I’ve learned about in school.” “What’s Planet Exo like?” “In class we learned that on Exo, there’s a group of 12 species in one group named after the planet to represent them when they win each of their battles. Planet Mato and Exo haven’t fought or have even faced each other yet. They are so scary and evil, literally; they have battled nearly every planet and won each one.” “Wow, I’m glad Earth isn’t in your dimension.” “Well that’s because you’re lucky.”

“You said they were a different species, what does that mean?” “Well they are different than us Matoki.” “Matoki?” “The citizens of Planet Mato, just like people on Earth are called Earthlings.” “Oh. So what species are Matoki?” “Well, the ‘Ma’ in Matoki is short for masked and ‘Toki’ stands for bunny. Put them together and you get ‘Masked Bunny’. Pretty cool, huh?” “You’re a bunny? How cute!” “Well TatsMato-hyung says that he and I are cute but then ShiShiMato-hyung gets mad and starts his speech about how Matoki aren’t cute, they are brave soldiers.”

“Who’s ShiShiMato-hyung and TatsMato-hyung?” “Hyung is for males, and they are two of the people that I was with in the ship.” I said with a sad smile. “Why do you sound so sad?” “The ships window was damaged by a rocket and then the rocket hit the control panel, then the window was everything out, but we all held onto a pole and my hand slipped; that’s how I landed here.” At that instant, I started crying. “Hey, it’s okay, please don’t cry, it feels weird.” “Sorry, I just get emotional since I’m still young.” “Oh no! I’m late for school, gotta go, see you at three. Oh, and don’t get out of the house; the last thing I need is for the neighbors to tell my parents some blonde teenager was at my house, and don’t answer the door for anyone, not even my brother. Bye!” “Bye!”           

BEEP BEEP! Huh? Oh I have to charge, I hope I still have my charger. I searched around my old clothes. AHA, I found them. Then I searched the pockets for the charger. YES thank goodness I found you, my love! I plugged the charger into an outlet and connected it to my head; this hair kept getting in the way, though. I extended to cord to on the couch. I fell asleep for… wait, I don’t even know! I heard someone opening the door and automatically unplugged the charger and hid. I awaited what was coming next…