english version

Ooops!! I am trapped

"Dongwoon-ah, wear this necklace. This necklace will take you meet your true love. "grandfather's message.

Dongwoon remember the words of his grandfather when he saw a necklace in a box. Necklace shaped like a coin with a hole large enough to form a letter C. The necklace was given by his grandfather when he was a kid. Dongwoon immediately wearing the necklace. He also immediately dressed. Fully clothed and tidy. Today is the first day to lead the company, to replace his father who had died.

"The board of directors and Gentlemen, introducing, my name is Son Dongwoon. Starting today I will replace my father. Please guidance you all. "Greeted Dongwoon, who was in a meeting room.

Son Dongwoon, a son company owner Son Dam Group, one of the largest companies in the Korean-American. His father had died three months ago in the U.S.. Now he lives alone in Korea to take care of his family's branch of the company. While his mother takes care companies in America. Because she looks, people often mistook him Korea-arabic descent, whereas Dongwoon the original Korean descent. Therefore, Dongwoon is very proud of his good looks. He proudly calling himself as Arabic Prince.

 

"Argh! No! I'm late! "Ji eun panic at the sight of the watch shows the number 8. She was in a hurry to enter the office building. It is the first day for her. Starting today she will work as employees of companies Son Dam Group.

"Everything, today we arrival of new friends. Introduce, this is Baek Ji Eun. Starting today she will work together with us. "Said team leader.

"nice to meet you all" greeted Ji Eun

Baek Ji Eun, an ordinary girl who fought for his own life. His father and mother had died in an accident since she was a teenager. Since then, he has been accustomed to working in several places in a day in order to maintain his life.

After hours of offices ended, Ji Eun rushed to restorant where she worked part-time. There he worked as a waiter restorant and paid by the hour. She was worked in the restorant only for 4 hours after which she went to a club. At the club, she worked as a waitress as well.

"Let's toast. Cheerrss!!! "Said one board of directors.

Dongwoon and the board of directors was held out party for Dongwoon in the one of  VIP room of the club. Accompanied by some of the beautiful girls, they celebrated until drunk.

"Where are you going, Dongwoon?" asked Mr. Jang with a semi-conscious.

"Toilets. I'm going to the toilet. "Replied Dongwoon semi-conscious too.

Dongwoon walked out of the room with a stagger. Heading towards the toilet. Because he was drunk, takes time to reach the toilet. While he leaned on the wall or on the railing in order to the consideration to be focused. Along the way, Dongwoon was hit someone until he was staggered toward the stairs. Ji eun, emerging from one of the VIP room, trying to catch Dongwoon to keep him don't falling off a ladder. However, her strength is not able to sustain Dongwoon who not powered. Until finally Dongwoon and Ji Eun fell and rolled over the top. Visitors club was in an uproar.

"Ji Eun!!! Wake up! "panicked Hana, her friend. She gets Ji eun unconscious and her forehead injured. Bled a lot.

"sir Dongwoon!! Wake up sir Dongwoon! "panicked his personal secretary named Yoon Doojoon. Drunk disappear instantly when getting the news that Dongwoon fell and was unconscious.

"Just get them to the hospital!" commanded Club manager.

While at the hospital, Dongwoon and Ji Eun incorporated into the emergency room in order to get help immediately. It turned out that they were not seriously injured. However, they still have not realized due to surprised. Then they moved to a patient room. Not in one room, but rather the opposite.

 

The next morning, Dongwoon started consciously. He opened his eyes. He saw the ceiling roof of the hospital.

"Hm? This is not my room, where I am? "thought Dongwoon

Dongwoon tried to get up but his head was dizzy. Added with pain at the wound on his forehead.

"Eo?? Hospital?? What's wrong with me? "Asked Dongwoon confused.

Then Dongwoon walked to the bathroom. However, he stopped suddenly. Wait a minute! He felt there was something strange with the shadowy figure who is in the bathroom mirror. Dongwoon turned slowly to the mirror.

Dongwoon widened his eyes. He was surprised with his reflection in the mirror. he pounded his face who looks a woman's face. He hoped it was just a dream. He looked into his collar.

"AAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!!" Dongwoon and Ji Eun shouted in their rooms.

They were both very surprised to find their self transformed. Dongwoon became a woman, while Ji Eun transformed into a man.

"What happened to me? Where my handsome face? "Asked Dongwoon shock.

"Who's this guy? Why am I like this? Why could I be a man? "Asks Ji Eun panic.

Dongwoon and Ji Eun rushed out of the room to find a doctor or nurse. They want to ask why this happened. Why they can change. Dongwoon and Ji Eun opened the doors at the same time.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!" Once again they shouted.

They were very surprised to see the figure of their self standing in front of them.

"wha, what happen, sir Dongwoon?? are you feel pain? "asked Doojoon panic when he heard Ji eun screaming.

"Who are you?" Asked Ji eun

"secretary Yoon!" Called Dongwoon

"miss, who are you?? How to know my name? "Asked Doojoon confused. For Doojoon, who called him was a woman, not Dongwoon.

"this is me. Dongwoon." said Dongwoon

Doojoon just frowned. Wonder. According Doojoon, this girl was crazy.

"Ha .. haha .. hahaha .. miss, do not joke. Not funny. "Said Doojoon

"YAA!! YOU! "angered Dongwoon

Doojoon rushed her boss came in and locked the door so that the crazy girl does not hurt Dongwoon.

"Pheww .. crazy girl." Murmured Doojoon

DUKK. DUKK. DUKK.

"YES!! Secretary-yoon!! Open the door! "Dongwoon shouted by pounding on the door of the room. He tried to entry to the room.

"Hmm, how did he know my name?" Murmured Doojoon confused

"sir, who's that girl?? Do you know her?? Why does she claim to be you?? Is she your ex? "Asked Doojoon

"Who are you?" Said Ji eun confused

"sir Dongwoon, it's me, secretary Yoon, your personal secretary." Doojoon replied confused

"Dongwoon?? Who is it? "Asked Ji eun again

Doojoon just silent. Confused and wondering. What's wrong with his boss.

Meanwhile, Dongwoon, who was still screaming and pounding on the door, secured by the security because they interfere with the comfort of the hospital. it is witnessed by the people who are around. Dongwoon was brought back to his room and was given a sedative injection by a nurse.

 

"Doctor, what my boss get amnesia?" Asked Doojoon, who met doctors who deal with Dongwoon.

"No, he was fine. Only minor injuries. "

"Then why did he not know himself??"

"his brain's nerve may still shocked that makes he can not remember very well. But it does not matter because it will be better soon. "

 

Ji eun was discharged by doctors. Similarly with Dongwoon, but he still has not regained consciousness.

"I prepare the car first. Please wait a minute here. "Said Doojoon. Ji eun just nodded his head.

Then after Doojoon left the patient's room, Ji eun peered around the door to see if Doojoon had gone away. After ascertaining the circumstances, Ji eun across the room. The rooms where Dongwoon was lying. With a well-built body of Dongwoon, Ji Eun carried Dongwoon and put him on a wheelchair. Then escape from the hospital.

Dongwoon started conscious. Opened his eyes slowly. But instead of ceiling of hospital who he saw. A room.

"Hmm? Where am I?? "Thought Dongwoon

"You're awake" said Ji eun when she entry into the room

Dongwoon silent. Surprised to see himself talk to him. For a moment he thought back to what had happened.

"YAA! You must be responsibility. Why did I get in your body? "Asked Dongwoon to shake Ji eun

"Urghh! Let go! I don't know too. "Said Ji eun

"you liar! You must use black magic to me! "Dongwoon said. Ji Eun glared at him.

"Then what do we do?" Dongwoon asked resignedly. Ji eun just shrugged his shoulders, a sign that she did not know what to do.

RRRR RRRR .... ....

"Sir, where are you?? From earlier I called but no answer. Immediately go home, sir. "Said Doojoon on the phone.

"Well" said Ji eun

"These people had been calling continuously. Go home. "Said Ji Eun to Dongwoon

"Where can I go home if I'm like this?"

"Ah, that's right. We do not know what happened to us, why we could be like this, and how to get back to normal. From now on you are me and I am you. "Said Ji eun. Dongwoon nodded.

"your home address."asked Ji eun

"for what?" Dongwoon asked confused

"I've got to go to your house." Answer Ji eun

"Then I?"

"You stay here. It's my house. "

"Do not want. This house is too small for me. There is not even half of my bathroom. "

"Yes already then. You go back to your big house. "

Dongwoon pouted lips. He knew he could not go home with this body.

With forced, Dongwoon gives his house address. Meanwhile, he must live in a very small house.

 

"Sirrrrr! Where did you go? I looked for you in the hospital. "worried Doojoon

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Where is my room? "Said Ji eun

Doojoon immediately show Dongwoon's room. Doojoon as him personal secretary should stay at Dongwoon's house. It is the command of Dongwoon's mother so there is someone who take care and oversee Dongwoon, both in companies and at home.

RRRR RRRR .... ...

"Hello?"

"YAA!! It's home or a nest of cockroaches?? "Dongwoon protested. Though there are only two cockroaches were passing through.

"Just spray with insecticide." Says Ji eun relaxed and hung up.

"Tuutt .. tuttt .."

"This girl is really ... aishh ..!" Growled Dongwoon irritated. He clenched his hand toward his cell phone.

Then Dongwoon wearing masks and spraying insecticide as much as possible in the room so that no one else insects hanging around.

RRRR RRRR ... ...

"What's the matter?!!" Said Ji eun irritated

"your house no air conditioning, your refrigerator also there is not the contents, no TV. How can you live this long? "asked Dongwoon

"you die!" Ji eun irritated then hung up. She threw her cell phone into the bed.

"Ah ~ I'm hungry ~" Doojoon sighed holding his belly and snuggled.

"I'd better shower" said Ji eun. Then her footsteps stopped. She realized that this was not her body. Instantly her eyes widened. Realizing something. She immediately jumped into the bed and reached for her cell phone.

"Hello" Dongwoon replied limply, still with a curled position.

"Ya! You have not take a bath, right? "Said Ji eun

"not yet, waeyo?" asked Dongwoon. Soon, Dongwoon grinned. Evil grin. Appeared a brilliant idea in his head. He immediately sat back down.

"Do not take a bath! You should not take a bath! "Ji eun Disallow

"Are you crazy? I could not no take a bath. well enough, I want take a bath. "Dongwoon acted. He laughed without making a sound.

"Andwe!!! Stay there!! I'll pick you up! "Commanded Ji eun then hung up immediately.

"Wkwkwkwk" Dongwoon laughed. Laughter of victory.

Not long, Ji eun back to the Dongwoon's house. Surely with Dongwoon.

"Sir, why did you bring that crazy girl??" Doojoon whispered. Ji eun forced smile.

"Damn, this guy called me a crazy girl." Infuriated Ji eun in the hearts. Although the crazy one is Dongwoon, Ji Eun still not received her body called a crazy girl.

"Starting today, she would be my personal maid" said Ji eun.

 

Start the day where they have to act as someone else. Ji eun doing any works of Dongwoon. So also with Dongwoon. He had worked as Ji eun in some places, places where Ji eun worked. Sometimes Ji eun help him. Dongwoon became knew that Ji eun was the one of employees in his company.

"Wheww ~ This girl, her taste is awful." Commented Dongwoon while choosing clothes in the Ji eun's suitcase. The suitcase contains Ji eun clothes.

"I can not go to work wearing that." Murmured Dongwoon

He thought for a moment. Then came an idea. He immediately went to the shopping mall to buy some clothes. Then head to the office. Arriving at the office, he walked with a proud of his beauty. Ji eun's Colleagues certainly stunned. Ji Eun is usually to work with a shirt, jeans, and shoes, now comes with a little make-up, wearing a blouse and mini-skirt, and high heels. Everything was amazed with the drastic change of Ji eun.

Ji eun who was passing by, saw the incident. She was stunned to see that her appearance. Then she intercept Dongwoon and took him to a quiet place.

"YAA! What are you doing to my body?? "angered Ji eun

"Do not do anything. Just bought some clothes and body treatments. "Answered Dongwoon plain

"What did you say?? That means you have seen my body? "Asked Ji eun. Dongwoon nodded innocently.

"YAAAA!" Shouted Ji eun glaring. Then Ji Eun grabbed Dongwoon hair. She was very angry.

"Ouch! hurt! it's hurt! ya! so hurt! "Grimaced Dongwoon

"How dare you!! Take this! "irritated Ji eun, who still keeps grabbed his hair. Dongwoon tried to break the grip of Ji eun from his hair.

"YA! You've seen my body while I was not allowed. That's not fair. "Dongwoon protested when separated from the grip of Ji eun and smoothed back his hair while occasionally rubbing his sore head.

"When I saw your body?" Asked Ji eun irritated

"When you're changing clothes" Dongwoon responsibility not to be outdone

"I do not see it as a whole" said Ji eun defensively. Indeed, during this time they close their eyes when bathing and dressing. Only the owner can view the actual body.

"I am too. Then we're even. Weekkkk! "Dongwoon said triumphantly. not forget he stuck out her tongue to Ji eun. Then out of there.

"Dongwoooonnn!" Shouted Ji eun irritated.

"I'm just want to help her to look beautiful. Gezzz. Though she had a nice body. "Dongwoon muttered as he walked away from Ji eun. Her steps back manly.

 

It's been several weeks they stuck like this. They still have not found a way out. Luckily no one was realized that their souls are swapped.

"Yoon secretary" called Dongwoon

"Hmm??"

Lately, Doojoon getting familiar with this crazy girl. Doojoon did not understand. He just was not stranger to this girl.

"Do you believe if there are two people who exchanged his soul?" Asked Dongwoon

"Hahaha what you're talking about. there's no such thing. "Answered Doojoon

"Hahaha yeah" Dongwoon said with a bitter laugh.

 

RRR ... RRR ....

"Hello?" Said Ji Eun on incoming calls without seeing the name of the caller.

"This is mom, son. How are you? "Said Dongwoon's mom

"mom?? My mother was dead. "Said Ji eun flat then immediately hung up.

"My mother was dead?? MWOO??!! YOU BRAT!! "scolded Dongwoon's mom. Dongwoon's mother called Ji eun again but not answered. Then she called Doojoon.

"Yoon secretary!"

"Yes, what's wrong, ma'am?"

"Where is that brat??"

"Dongwoon young master?"

"Yes, where is he?? I called him but did not answer. "

"He was in a meeting with the board of directors, ma'am."

"Tell him to call me back. Soon! "

"We, well ma'am."

Then the phone conversation finished.

"What's with the mistress?? Why did she get angry?? "Doojoon muttered curious.

Because Dongwoon did not call her back, his mother decided to go to korea. Currently, at the residence of Dongwoon, Dongwoon and Ji Eun were relaxing in the living room.

"Woonie!!!" Called mom angry when she got home.

"Eo, eomma??" Dongwoon surprised by the presence of his mother.

"Who are you? How dare you call me eomma? "Dongwoon's mother wondered.

"she is your mother??" Whispered Ji eun. Dongwoon just responded with his glances.

"Eommaaaa ~" shouted Ji eun spoiled and rushed to hug Dongwoon's mother. But she did not reply to her arms, but pinched her ear.

"Aa, aah, eomma .. si, sick ..." groaned Ji eun.

Dongwoon panicked when he saw Ji eun pinched by his mother. But he also confused what to do. Due to his mother, Dongwoon is now just a stranger girl.

"You brat! How dare you say I was dead. Your mother is still alive. Just a few months in Korea, you had became a brat. " angered Dongwoon's mother.

"We, well. Sorry, mom. I'm sorry. "Ji eun asked for forgiveness.

Dongwoon chuckled. Turns out it was the cause. Let Ji Eun feels retaliation from his mother because she was dare to grabbed his hair that time.

For several days, Dongwoon's mother settled in korea. She wants to teach manners to her son in order to return to her beloved children who was a nice son. However, having regard to Dongwoon well, there seems to be something wrong with his son. Acting so a little more supple and feel foreign to his own mother.

"Secretary yoon, what has happened with Dongwoon?? He looks a little weird. "asked Dongwoon's mother. Doojoon was told the incident.

"Since then, he looks a little weird." Says Doojoon ended the story.

"maid Baek" Doojoon called.

"Hmm?"

"Why do I feel familiar to you?? Have we ever met before? "Asked Doojoon

"Hmm, does not seem" replied Dongwoon

"And then am I in love with you?? I feel comfortable with you. "Said Doojon while staring at Dongwoon's eyes. Looking for the answer. His face slowly approached Dongwoon's face. Immediately, Dongwoon pushed Doojoon.

"YAA! are you crazy?! You've got Jinny noona. You playboy! "scolded Dongwoon and then went away.

"See. She must know me well. She knew the name of my girlfriend, Jinny. Who is she?? Is she a spy sent by Jinny?? "Muttered Doojoon left alone. (read The Red Thread - Doojoon and Jinny story)

"Maniac! Playboy!! Later I report to Jinny noona. Let him felt it. "Dongwoon muttered as he left. Dongwoon shudder to think what Doojoon to do to him.

 

Because companies in America can not be left for long, Dongwoon's mother returned to America. She just advised to Doojoon, still take care of her Dongwoon. Moreover, Dongwoon and Ji Eun became more familiar though still sometimes like to quarrel. They were already familiar with their souls.

 

1am. Dongwoon and Ji Eun had just finished work at the club. Now they were on their way home. However, in the halfway, they were intercepted by two unidentified men. Looks like they want to robbed them.

"What you want?" Asked Dongwoon

"Wuoohh ~ brave girl" fat man teased.

Ji eun just stay quiet while keeping an eye on the two men.

"Hey, you! A boyfriend. "called medium-bodied man, patting Ji eun's cheek with daggers.

"Do not touch him!" shouted Dongwoon prohibit.

"Hey, sweetie, you just stay here with me. play with me. "Said the fat man holding both of Dongwoon's hands tightly. Being in Ji eun's body, Dongwoon not able to resist the power of the man.

"what you want?" Said Ji eun glanced sharply to the medium-bodied man.

"Our want?? We want your money and your girl hahaha "replied that man with the knife still pointed. When he laughed, that is opportunity for Ji Eun. Ji eun punched his stomach so he was staggered.

"Hyung!" Cried the fat man then approached him.

"Run away!" Commanded Ji eun and reached a Dongwoon's hand. They ran together.

"Go after them!" Commanded that medium-bodied man.

Then that two criminals chasing Dongwoon and Ji Eun. They kept running without direction. Most importantly, they can escape from that criminals. However, luck did not favor them. Dongwoon and Ji Eun were deadlocked.

"Pant .. pant .."

"How is this?" Panicked Dongwoon

"Hahahaha .. Where are you going again?" laughed the criminals. Felt he had won.

"Leave your money" commanded that criminals

Dongwoon stood in front Ji Eun to protect her.

"Hahaha ... hey sweety, your boyfriend is useless. You're better off with me. "Said the fat man.

Then the fat man was trying to catch Dongwoon. Dongwoon threw his fist.

"Tch. The more frightening, the more make me interested hahaha ... "said the fat man, and kept trying to capture Dongwoon.

Ji eun did not stay silent this time. She tried to rescue Dongwoon from the grip of that fat man. Fighting ensued. Dongwoon and Ji Eun bend over backwards in order to escape from that two criminals. Ji eun can not fight, while Dongwoon trapped in a body that only has the power of a woman. That two criminals were also did not to be outdone. They tried to seize the precious objects that exist in them and wanted Dongwoon. The fat man managed to get Dongwoon. This time Dongwoon can not escape anymore. Ji eun intend to save Dongwoon, but were blocked by the other criminal. The criminal's knife lodged in Ji eun's stomach. Ji eun slowly collapsed.

"JI EUUNN!!!!" Shouted Dongwoon who saw the incident.

Both of these criminals shock. Then they immediately run away from that place. Dongwoon is free from the fat man, ran over to Ji Eun who already lying on the ground. A lot of blood flowing from her stomach.

"Ji eun!! Ji eun, wake up! "Call Dongwoon.

Dongwoon in a panic d her body. He looking for a cell phone. Then he pressed the emergency number. His hands were shaking. He called an ambulance. Soon an ambulance arrived. Immediately brought Ji eun to the hospital. Dongwoon sat in front of the emergency room. uneasy and very worried. Then comes Doojoon who had been told by Dongwoon.

"maid Baek, how is master Dongwoon?? What happened?? Why be like this? "Asked Doojoon panic. Dongwoon just helpless silence.

These feelings appear again. Feelings which did not want to lose someone he cared about, such as time lost his father.

"Woonieee!!!" Called Dongwoon's mother sad when she saw her son lying on a hospital. after receiving word about Dongwoon, his mother immediately flew to Korea.

Dongwoon hugged his mother who was crying and trying to calm her down. Ji eun are conscious of the night. Dongwoon kept guard. Meanwhile, the two criminals have been caught on the report of the secretary Yoon.

"Ji eun, wake up. Why do not you wake up? "Dongwoon said to Ji eun who lying weakly. he held Ji eun's hand gently.

Not long, Ji eun began to open her eyes.

"Ji eun! You're awake? "Excited Dongwoon

Ji eun was finally realized and can back to home. The wound did not serious enough because it does not regarding her vital organs. Dongwoon bolster Ji eun lying in the room. Now they've been in the Dongwoon's house.

Ji eun back asleep after taking medicine. Dongwoon still continues to be on her side, guarding her.

"it turns my face was so handsome. on sleep time, looks more handsome. "Murmured Dongwoon watched, proudly with his sleeping face.

Then a few moments later, Dongwoon fell asleep on the edge of the bed. Then Dongwoon's mother entered. She wants to see the state of her son.

"Hmm?? Baek maid?? she seems very concerned with Dongwoon. "Think Dongwoon's mother. Then she went to Ji Eun, rubbed her head, and then kissed her forehead.

"Eomma" Ji eun talked when she asleep. Dongwoon's mother smiled. Then she went out of the room.

After ensuring that her child getting better, Dongwoon's mother returned to the United States again. Ji Eun is increasingly better.

"Baek maid, why are you so concerned with Dongwoon master? Do you like him? "Asked Doojoon

"Probably because of the guilt. she hurt because of me. "Replied Dongwoon

"Yes, I may not like that girl. Not feminine, grumpy, have a bad taste. "Thought Dongwoon

 

"Hmm, very suitable" Dongwoon muttered who is being mirrored in the guest room, who became his room now. He was satisfied to see the shadow of the Ji eun's body in the mirror with clothes he bought.

"Dongwoon, tomorrow we ..." said Ji eun when entered. She did not continue her words.

Dongwoon surprised by the arrival of Ji eun who suddenly. Ji eun more surprised to find her body. at now, her body wearing very mini nightgown. The clothes who she never wear in her lifetime. The clothes showing her cleavage and her smooth thighs.

"YAA!! Dongwoon!!! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ON MY BODY??!! "Shouted Ji eun furious. She approached Dongwoon but Dongwoon run away because he fear of the Ji eun's anger. They romp in the room. fortunate to have Dongwoon's long legs so that Ji Eun easily capture Dongwoon. Then Ji Eun tried to release the material less clothes from her body.

"ERT GUY!!!"

"Argghh!!! Noooo!!! Help meeeee!!! ual harassment! "Shouted Dongwoon who thrashed on the bed.

"YAA!! MICHISEO??! "scolded Ji eun who kept trying to undress him. Ji eun sitting on Dongwoon so he can not run away anymore.

Dongwoon also do not want to lose. He did not want to be harassed by Ji eun. He does not want this pretty dress separated from this body. With all his strength, he was against Ji eun. Dongwoon twist their positions. now Dongwoon sat on Ji eun. Dongwoon hold both Ji Eun's hands and stared at his own face. Ji eun widened her eyes. Somehow, Dongwoon really enjoy this moment even though he stared at his own face. But her gaze who Dongwoon like.

"What's up, Baek maid?" Asked Doojoon who entered suddenly because he heard the noise from the room.

Dongwoon and Ji Eun turned to the doors that opened, where Doojoon standing. Doojoon frozen when he saw the current state.

"A, ah, so, sorry, I was interfere" said Doojoon then get out again.

"Phew ~ it turns out they have a relationship like that." Commented Doojoon.

Meanwhile, Ji eun saw an opportunity to get away from the grip of Dongwoon. Now her turn, holding Dongwoon's hands with her one hand. the other her hand grabbed the y clothes and remove it.

"Do not mess with me! Araseo??! "Threatened Ji eun and gave him a normal nightgowns. After that, Ji eun returned to the main room.

"Tch, that y clothes really nice for this body." Grumbled Dongwoon.

Since the incident, Dongwoon thought it was weird with him. He always wanted to see the face of Ji eun. because of that, he often look into the mirror. he always want to see Ji eun's gaze.

 

"Why this guy has so many clothes? I get confused which one to wear, sigh ... "complained Ji eun while standing in front of the Dongwoon's wardrobe.

"Hm?? What's that box?? "Muttered Ji eun curious when she saw a box that she accidentally dropped.

"Hm? No contents. What's this?? "Muttered Ji eun when opening the box. Then she found a piece of paper hidden in the base of the box. She opened the paper. Her eyes widened as she saw the letter and she immediately ran to the room where Dongwoon are.

"Sir, want to ... Where ...?" Doojoon asked as he passed by Ji eun who in a hurry. But, Ji eun ignore him. She continued to go to the Dongwoon's room.

"Gezz. So wanted to meet with Baek maid. I'm number two now. So sad. "muttered Doojoon disappointed, looking Ji eun entered the Dongwoon's room.

When inside, Ji eun directly attacking Dongwoon who was lying on the bed. Dongwoon certainly surprised by her.

"What's the matter?" Asked Dongwoon scared "I've not mess with your body again."

Ji eun did not answer. she got rid of the blanket who covering Dongwoon. Then ing his shirt.

"Yaa!! Do you really want to me??! "protested Dongwoon

Ji eun silent. She looked at her necklace on Dongwoon's neck.  the necklace shaped G key tone. Then she pulled the necklace on her neck this time. Both the necklace is very similar to the images on the paper who she was holding now.

"Look at this, Dongwoon!" Command Ji eun while ing the paper.

"This, this is my necklace." Said Dongwoon confused when viewing the contents of the paper.

"Yes, and that next to it is my necklace." Said Ji eun

"What is this who causes us to switch??" guessed Ji eun

"Where did you get this paper?" Asked Dongwoon

"from your necklace box. Had accidentally dropped and the paper appear in it. "

"Become one and the miracle will happen" said Dongwoon read the writing on the paper.

Dongwoon and Ji Eun looked at each other and release their necklaces. They soon unite both of the necklace. Hoping can exchange their souls back. Matches. It turns out that both of the necklace is a couple necklaces. But unfortunately, nothing happens. Their souls still like that.

"Aargghh!" Upset Ji eun. She cranky on the bed. her hopes dashed .

"Phew .." Dongwoon exhale. Disappointed.

"Why does not something happen?" Asked Dongwoon confused while lying beside Ji eun.

"don't know " upset Ji eun. They thought for a few moments.

"What we have to kiss like in the movies??" asked Ji eun suddenly. that crazy idea popped into her head.

"Hahaha you mostly watch movies. It is impossible. "Reject Dongwoon.

But Ji eun still insisted with her idea. She still wanted to try it. She brought her face close.

"Wha, what do you want?" Dongwoon asked nervously. He could not escape.

Ji Eun continued to brought her face close. then kissed Dongwoon. CUP. A brief kiss. Dongwoon's eyes widened. Frozen. His heart was beating very fast.

"Still had nothing happens. Geezz. "Ji eun moaned and lay back down. Think again.

"This is all your fault!" Dongwoon said suddenly and was above Ji eun.

"Do, Dongwoon??" Ji eun surprised.

Dongwoon just stared at Ji eun. his gaze is sharp, serious, and gentle at the same time. Making Ji eun is not able to release her gaze from his eyes. so deep. Dongwoon's face closer. She does not know what to do. she can only clench her hands and closing her eyes. Dongwoon closed his eyes too and kissed Ji eun's lips. He kissed her gently. Dongwoon heartbeat and Ji Eun heartbeat were united. They feel a great vibration and enjoy it.

In the end, they let go of their kiss and opened their eyes. Their eyes widened. They had not seen their own faces. Their soul have returned to their original body. Dongwoon touching his own face to be sure. So also with Ji Eun. She touched every part of her body.

"Kyaaa ~ i'm back!!!!!" Ji Eun shouted excitedly.

Because so happy, Ji eun kissed Dongwoon who still lying. Once. Twice. Then she got up and jumped up and down with excitement at the top of bed. Without considering Dongwoon who still frozen. His heart was pounding again. so fast.

"I'm back ~ I'm back ~" Ji eun excited while dancing.

It seems the seeds of love had blossomed between them. Like the Dongwoon's grandfather said, the necklace will bring him to his true love. The story of the necklace to be a mystery. Just Dongwoon's Grandpa and Ji eun's parents who knows. How could the couple necklaces separated and how the necklaces owned by Dongwoon's grandfather and Ji eun's parents. To be sure, Dongwoon's heart and Ji Eun's heart have been united. That's what makes them come back normal.

 

==================================================== THE END ==================================================

 

yeah, thanks for reading. don't forget to comment and subscribe my fanfic. see you in other story ^^