My Regrets

Zealous

Howon remembered how it took him hours to just type and erase the words that he wanted to give to Jihye to explain. But, he just didn't know how to make it sounded less-like and excuse. Anyway it would be, it might sound like an excuse. It would always sound like an excuse. Finally after an hour, he replied her message with a heavy heart filled with regrets.

-------

Woobin arrived home and sighed as he put down his phone. The screen was unpleasantly cracked after he bumped into a person at Dongdaemun. He took a bath and relax. Finally he had the time to actually take a real nap. Not the kind of naps he usually take at the hospital. A short 15 minutes sleep before he runs off for emergency. 

He recalled when he bumped onto that person at Dongdaemun, he felt like he knew him. Someone he recalled as a person who he wished not to remember. Of course, who wouldn't remember. It's Lee Howon. Woobin laughed and closed his eyes. 

"Aish, out of everyone in this world, why must you be the one to crack my phone." Woobin smirked. "." 

Woobin was about to fall asleep before he recalled that he just cursed at Howon. "Jihye wouldn't really like it, won't she?" Woobin said and his smile faded. 

He remembered the night after Jihye met Howon for the first time at Dongdaemun. His ignorance made Jihye's smile fade throughout the journey home. Woobin tried everything, but she insisted on making herself feel bitter. 

"Jihye-ah, don't pressure yourself over this guy. He's just, he was born arrogant. You can't do anything about it!" Woobin was getting mad. "He's going to be an idol, ignorance is just, his thing. Soon when he debuts and have alot of girls around him, I doubt he would even remember his first fan. Which is you." 

"But, I don't think he would purposely do that." Jihye insisted.

"Well, I can't find any good reason to do that either." He was mad. 

"Well, you are right at some point." Jihye said and looked away sadly. 

Suddenly, his phone vibrates and it was a message from Howon. Jihye excitedly opened it and she started smiling. She felt her heart bloom and Woobin remembered the look in her face. She was just so happy over one simple message on her Facebook.

Hi, so it was you back then. I am really sorry because, it did seemed rude of me to just ignore you but I was just very shock. I have never had a fan before but you came to me and I was surprised that someone recognize me and it happened to be you. A person who did so much for me. Hopefully, if we were able to meet again one day, I would make sure to greet you properly ^^

"I told you, didn't I" Jihye smiled as she said that to Woobin. 

Woobin gave her a smile and patted her. "Maybe you're right." 

----

Woobin fell asleep as he was recalling those moments of him with Jihye. He fell in a deep sleep after working hard for weeks. He woke up the next day feeling refreshed and head to the hospital as usual.

--

It has been 4 weeks since Howon bumped onto Woobin at Dongdaemun and his schedule have been so deathly-packed. He barely sleeps or even got some rest. He didn't even had the time to try to find Woobin again. He has so many questions to ask him. So many things he wondered about. And he really wants his answers. However, due to his packed schedules, he has been skipping meals and eventually lost his apetite. He even started losing weight. He was basically unhealthy.

"Howon-ah, you didn't finish your food." Sunggyu said. 

"I can't eat. I don't even know why." Howon felt dizzy. "I just don't feel like eating. You don't have to worry." 

"You don't look okay these days." Dongwoo said. 

"I'm okay. I'm really okay." Howon said as he walks away from them.

"Howon-ah!" Sunggyu called as he saw Howon's steps were slowing down before he fainted. 

----

"Doctor, there's a patient on the way." 

"I'll be right there." Woobin said as he rushes out. 

As the ambulance arrived, Woobin quickly approach the patient. 

"Fainted. They said he have been sleeping less, eating less and he didn't get a proper rest." The nurse said. 

Once Woobin saw the patient, he wanted to back away but another doctor saw him. "What the hell are you doing? Get this patient for examination!" He quickly did as he was ordered. 

"Out of everyone in this world." Woobin said as he starts examining Howon.

Howon woke up 5 hours after he fainted. He seemed to have slept. When he woke up, the doctor was next to him. He wanted to get up but the doctor stopped him.

"Worked a little too much? I see, your idol-life is a bit hectic. Isn't it?" 

"W-what?" He was confused and was still trying to understand until he finally realized that it was Woobin. "Ki-kim woo bin?"

"Don't look so overwhelmed. I will consult you for abit about your health that you didn't care about and you should shut up cause I don't really want to chit chat. Especially not with you." Woobin said strictly. "I gave you vitamins to develop your apetite and also, sleeping pills but, I don't advise you to take it frequently. You do have insomnia, you were tired, fatigue so you fainted. Nothing serious. Just, don't let your body suffers so much.Blood pressure normal and, you can discharge tomorrow."

After consulting, Woobin quickly take his things and prepared to leave his ward. Howon grabbed Woobin's hand because he wanted to talk with him. He doesn't care how much Woobin hates talking to him but he wants to talk to him.

"I want to ask you about Jihye." Howon said. 

"As expected." Woobin smirked. "You have so many fangirls out there, why bother about Jihye?" Woobin pushed away Howon's hand and left the room.

===============================================