Final

MyTurchan, YourTurchan

 

Chapter 4

 

No one’s POV

 

“How could I see Gongchan now?” ____ sighed for the nth time. She’s so disappointed that she has been dreaming of seeing B1A4 in person but she guessed it’s not her time yet.

“And this gifts? How could I give this to them?” You sighed again and continue to walk in the parking lot.

“I didn’t even have the chance to have their sign. Not even a single a member.” Just then when you stopped at your tracks, a familiar figure caught your eyes. They were going inside the van. You come closer to look who it was and finally recognized them.

 

 

As soon as you recognized them, you immediately ran to them. When you reached the van, CNU was the last one to hop in and he closes the door in front of your face. You were taken a back and don’t know what to do. You just saw CNU. Your heart beats faster when the thought of meeting Gongchan came up to your mind. Your legs begin to wriggle.

 

When you gain your composure, you bravely knocked on the window of the van. Nothing happens. You knocked and knocked and knocked and still nothing happens.

 

 

Meanwhile inside the van, the guys don’t know what to do. A fan was knocking on their company van.

“Hyung? What are we going to do?” Baro asked CNU.

“What if she will do something bad to us?” Sandeul said worriedly.

“Aish, you kids. Are you nuts?” CNU said, annoyed.

“She’s a fan, I bet.” Jinyoung said and leaned in to the window to see you more.

“Let me see~” Sandeul shoved Jinyoung out of the window. “Ohhh, her beanie is very bright.” Sandeul squinted his eyes.

“Yeah, I think it’s the brightest blue that I ever see.” CNU agreed.

Gongchan, on the other hand, who’s checking his phone, became attentive when he heard the word “brightest blue.”

 

Just then, Sandeul widened his eyes when he realized the color of the beanie.

“Channie!” He called Gongchan. “Brightest blue!”

Gongchan also realized it and immediately opened the door, the opposite on where you were knocking, and got out.

 

 

You were leaning on the van’s door since they won’t open the door. When suddenly a figure came up.

“Gongchan,” You muttered under your breath when you saw who it was. Your heart went crazy and felt butterflies in your stomach.

“Annyeong haseyo,” He said politely and bowed down. Then the other members also went out of the van. They greeted you. You didn’t move an inch. Shock came to you. You handed them your gift like a robot, still looking to Gongchan. He chuckled and grabbed your present.

 

“Even this?” He held the album up, grinning.

“Aniyo,” You looked down, embarrassed. “If you don’t mind, can you sign the album?”

“Sure!” They said in unison.

 

 

“Hmm… What’s your name?” Jinyoung asked you.

“Errr… My name….is…… errr---“ Jinyoung looked at you waiting for your answer but you were just fidgeting your fingers. Even your name, you forgot about it.

“Your name is?” Baro continued.

“_____________,” You finally said.

“Your name suits on you.” Gongchan look at you intently which made you blush so bad.

 

 

Then they sign your album one by one giving you short messages. Gongchan is the last one to sign your album. CNU handed the album to Gongchan and tapped you shoulder which made you look at him, confused.

 

“Nice meeting you, _______!” They said and the four left leaving you and Gongchan alone.

 

 

“Here,” Gongchan handed you your album after signing it. You looked at it and your eyes widened when you saw the name which Gonchan wrote.

“MyTurchan”

 

 

“Hello, MyTurchan.” He said.

“Uh, oh. How did he know my username in twitter? D-did he read my tweets?”You thought. Many questions were flowing on your mind.

“How d-did you…..know?” You looked at him, shocked. Whispering the last word.

“Because I’m Gong Chan Sik.” He said cockily and grinned.

“Chansik-shi~” You whined and pouted then he tousled you hair.

“You’re so cute!” Gongchan exclaimed. Making you blush again. Unfortunately, their manager and driver came up,

“Gongchan, we need to go.” Their manager said. Gongchan nodded.

 

 

“Annyeong, chansik-shi.” You said and bowed.

“Give me your phone.” He, then, said.

“Bwo?”

“Just give it to me, pali!” You have no choice but to give it to him. He typed something unto his phone and he gave your phone back.

“What did you do?” You asked since it’s like nothing changed to your phone.

“It doesn’t matter for now.”

“It does----” You were about to say something when you feel something warm and soft touches your lips. You were frozen when your eyes met his. He’s kissing you. Then he pulled away.

“Bye,” He, then, went in the van.

 

________’s (Your) POV

 

I’m on my way home. Riding a bus makes me feel comfortable instead of using the subway. I turn my gaze outside the window. The people are wandering in the busy street of Seoul. A smile automatically formed on my face as I remember the unforgettable moment awhile ago. I can’t believe it. Gongchan actually kissed me. I don’t know why. I’m actually a stranger to him. And it’s our first time to see each other. He doesn’t even know me. Questions keep on popping in my head when my phone rang signaling that I received a text message. A message from an unknown number. I opened it and my heart flutters as I read the content of it.

 

“Hello ^^;; Is this the number of the girl who wore a bright blue beanie awhile ago? She said she’s going to wear a shirt so I searched a girl who’s wearing a shirt for the whole fan signing event. ㅠㅠBut it doesn’t matter ^^  I already met her. I would love to know her more. May I ask MyTurchan out?

-          YourTurchan ♥”

 

---

thanks for all your comments and those lovely people who subscribed ^^.

Mianhae if I didn't update the past few days.

That's why I decided to post the last 2 chapters now~

To make it up to you ^___^

Again, thank you ^_^

 

Wait and support my stories in the future ^____________________^ ♥