Chapter 3

MyTurchan, YourTurchan

 

Chapter 3

 

________’s (Your) POV

 

“Omo, I’m late!!” I said loudly and quickly wear my converse. I’m wearing a white sleeve less shirt inside my loose beanie and black skinny jeans. I ran outside and wait for the bus to stop and I hop in.

 


 

As I reached the venue, there are massive crowd spazzing about B1A4.

I searched for the line of the fan signing and pouted when I saw the end line

“No, no, why is the line is so long?” I asked myself and waited for my turn. When the girl in front of me went in, and it’s my turn, a woman stopped me as I present the receipt of the album that I bought.

 “Sorry, Miss. But the slots are already full. There are only limited.” She said and apologetically and put the strap across the entrance.

“B-but— what?” I nearly shouted, the other fans behind me groaned.

“I bet you understand what I said. There are only 200 people who are allowed to enter and you’re the 201st person.” She explained and left immediately leaving me dumbfounded.

 


 

Gongchan’s POV

 

The fan signing has started. I gave every fan my lovely smile and talked to them. They gave us gifts, letters and even marriage contract. I don’t know what to do when a fan handed me a marriage contract with her signature, only mine is left to be signed.

“Errr---“

“Oppa, please sign this.” She said slyly and handed me a marriage certificate.

“But I’m only 18 years old.” I said and chuckled.

“Please oppppaaa~” She whined. Good thing our coordi noona stopped her and said that only albums are allowed to sign.

“Mianhae~” I said to her and handed her thesignedalbum and bowed.

 

“Annyeong haseyo~” I bowed to a fan, she give me her album and I shifted my gaze unto the album.

“Oppa, do you like my dress?” A fan asked, I looked up and stiffened at the moment.

“MyTurchan,”I thought. She’s wearing a bright blue dress.

Then someone nudged me, it’s Baro hyung.

“Ya~” He hissed.

“Uh, yes.” I said as I snapped out of my thought. I look around to see if there are other people who are wearing this kind of color but there is none, only her.

“What’s your name?” I asked hoping that it is MyTurchan.

“Why on earth will she say her username in Twitter as her name, pabo.” I thought and mentally slapped myself for my dumbness.

“Ja hye ibnida~” She smiled cutely.

“Ah,” All I can say and write her name in the album. I handed her the album and bowed again.

“Kamsahamnida~” She said.

 


 

The fan signing is going to end soon, but I didn’t see anyone wore a bright blue shirt except the fan earlier.

“Oh, I see you’re searching for the look-for-the-brightest-blue-shirt girl.” Sandeul hyung teased.

“Shirt… She’s wearing a shirt, as what she said earlier. So the girl earlier is not her.”I thought when someone nudges me.

“Ya~” Sandeul hyung said. “What were you thinking, huh?”

“Nothing…”

“Oh, really? Maybe it was the look-for-the-brightest-blue-shirt girl?”

“Pffft, why should I?” I asked and rolled my eyes. Sandeul hyung just laughed.

 


 

“Uh, finally~ our schedule for today is over. Baro said and stretch his bones out. We are walking in the parking lot to head at our company van.

“Oh, yeah! Home sweet home~” Jinyoung chuckled.

 

 



 

 

Chapter 3 is up! How was it?

One last chappie left~

I'll update later ^^;;