Chapter 2

MyTurchan, YourTurchan

 

Gongchan's POV

 

I got up and saw the computer in on, so, I walk towards it and signed in my Twitter. I yawned while reading the tweets. I think my sleep is not enough.

 

MyTurchan gongchan's wifey (a/n you username in Twitter ^^)

     @B1A4_gongchan: Good morning hubby *

 

I chuckled at her endearment and continued reading the other tweets.

 

"@B1A4_gongchan: ㅋㅋHow's your sleep?"

"@B1A4_gongchan: I just woke up, guess what? I have seen you in my dream~ *u* ♥"

"@B1A4_gongchan: But i'm too shy to tell it so I'll just keep my mouth shut :x"

 

“Whoa~ She flooded me with her tweets." I continued reading her tweets when I accidentally clicked her username and her profile automatically appeared on the right side of the site. I shrugged and read her profile since it won't harm.

 

"Interesting~" I thought.

 

"@B1A4_gongchan: See you later at the fan signing~ ♥ I'll be wearing a blue shirt. ~ Look for the brightest blue~♥"

A smile crept upon my face as I read her tweet.

 

"Brightest blue" Then 2 new tweets popped up in her profile, I clicked it. I saw her tweet for me and another not mentioning me.

 

“Going to prepare for the fan signing later! *sigh* AS if he'll be able to read my tweets for him. ㅠㅠAnyways, bye! ♥"

 

"I'm reading your tweets," I mumbled when Sandeul hyung popped up from nowhere.

 

"You’re what?" He leaned his chin unto my shoulder, his eyes focused on the monitor of the computer.

 

"Hmmm.... I see, our Channie is growing up~" He said and nodded, giving his suspicious smile to me.

 

"Huh?" I'm confused.

 

"Nothing~ I'll be looking for the girl who wears the brightest blueeee~" He sang and winked at me.

 

"Hyung~" I whined and gazed at the computer again while Sandeul hyung is exiting the practice room to prepare for the fan signing later. My cheeks feel warm at what he said earlier.

 

"Oh,no." I thought and tapped my cheeks. "It can't be. I haven't even met her."

 

I shook my head to snap out of my thought.

 

"See you later ^^ ♥"

I tweeted. After that, I signed out my account and happily went out of the practice room to prepare also.

 



 

 

Ah, mianhae if I updated sooo late. T.T

Anyways, another chapter is posted.

Thanks for the people who subscribe ^__________^

Subscription and comments are loved ♥