.24

Blood is Thicker than Water

Soobin's POV:

I woke up with a bright smile on my face. I mean, I was getting to spend the whole morning with Chanyeol, what was there to be sad about? Skipping to the closet, I searched for an apporpiate outfit. Of course it was burning outside but I wanted to look nice for Chanyeol. I finally settled for a nice forest green, high waisted skirt with a tucked in top with black lettering on it. Placed on my hair which was wavy today, was a light blue headband.

h%2526m-green-skater-skirt.jpg

I did my morning duties, put on a bit of lipgloss, grabbed my bag and sashayed out the door. I was bursting with excitedness.

A deep voice greeted me, "Ready?" I spun around and saw Chanyeol in a shortsleeved checkered top with white shorts. I nodded giddily and we left the building.

"By the way," Chanyeol shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to me with a crooked smile on his face, "You look good." He blushed to the tips of his ears. My heart surged as I thanked him. We entered that cafe I've been eyeing and got a private booth. As we looked at the menu, Chanyeol tapped my arm.

"Hmm?" I absentmindedly responded, eyes scanning the menu.

"I have a very important question," that caught my attention. I peered at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" His words came out rushed. My heart thumped as those words replayed in my mind. Had I seriously heard him properly?

"W-what?" That was the only sound that managed to get through my shocked faze. Chanyeol rubbed his neck and stared at the marble tabletop, a bit embarrassed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He spoke a bit slower, but still pretty fast. Those words confirmed what I thought I heard. I wanted to pinch myself to see if it was a dream or not. Accepting him was the only thing on mind. I didn't think about Jinna or my parent's or any other friends. Just Chanyeol.

"Yes," I breathed, my heart fluttering.

"Really?" Chanyeol's deep voice rose up a bit. I nodded and he let out a relieved smiled. His eyes held genuine happiness.

"Here I was ready to get a rejection," Chanyeol confessed his worries.

"It's ok, I'll always accept anything from you," I assured him. Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh.

So now I had my first boyfriend, my crush and my sister's crush.

Jinna's POV:

We were at Russia now, eating some russian dish that tasted really wonderful. My thoughts wandered back to our revenge to Soobin. It was decided that right after summer, they go back to their homes, pack and come straight to our school. I spent my time telling them all about Soobin.

"But a car crash?" Lina's voice scaled up in nervousness, "Is that really necessary?" Car crash. It was an insane thing, but Candy decided that it had to be done.

"Just to break her legs so she can't do any sports," Candy assured Lina, who looked skeptical.

"And stealing homework!?" Minny shook her head. I had to agree on that. I knew Soobin worked hard on her homework- I've seen it everyday, so it'd be really cruel to take her work.

"Just for a month," Candy poked at her food. She was not in a good mood because she was stuck wearing an outfit that we forced her to wear. It was high wasted black pants with a grey sweater (since it was not very hot in Russia) like thing and a simple necklace. The outfit itself was simple but it was flattering on her. Candy hated dressing up and grumbled about it. She thought the black boots were obnoxious. Honestly, I loved those boots.

090bf9db4c53c815c1403a32d423fcd4.jpg

"But don't you think this plan is a bit too..." I searched for the right word.

"Cruel?" Lina substituted for me. I half nodded.

"Aw you guys are no fun," Candy pouted. Lina and I rolled our eyes and continued with our food. Minny tugged at her teal green top. She paired it with ripped jeans and a white under shirt and casual heeled sneakers. A pair of sunglasses hung at the neckline of teh sweater.

2Nax9TP5aa.jpg

"We are!" Minny protested.

"You know what, just put this subject at rest." I sighed and peered at my phone, which just buzzed because I recieved a text.

"So basically, we flirt with Sulli or whatever's boyfriend and make him jealous?" Minny doubtfully bit her lip.

"And so Soobin will beat me up so she will get caught by the principal so she won't be on his good side," Candy elaborated. I nodded, that part made sense.

"And then we steal her homework and make her teacher mad at her and have her grade drop," I blinked at the thought of that. Guilt was flooding in my system. Soobin was just way to nice. Chanyeol, my brain whispered.

"Yup," Candy beamed, glad that someone finally got it. 

"And then we run her over with a car so that her legs will be injured so she can't be on the teams of sports? That's drop dead cruel," Lina wrinkled her nose with disgust. I nodded. I wanted to have Chanyeol, but would i really go that far and hurt my sister?

"I don't get how this helps me with Chanyeol..." I trailed off, seeing Candy's pissed face.

"While Soobin is distracted with all these things, then you'll ask him out and he'll probably accept! And Soobin will loose some clothing because Minny will take half of it," Candy turned to Minny who was grinning at the thought of new clothes. I shook my head at them but sighed.

"Just agree," Candy pleaded.

"Whatever," Lina knew she wasn't going to win this anyways.

"Fine," Minny's thoughts were still on the clothing.

"Chanyeol~" Candy tried to convince me, seeing my unseure face.

"Oh alright," I agreed. Guilt washed over me like a huge wave.

Soobin's life is just about to turn upside down.