When They Meet 2.

The Exchange student

The horribly long, 14 hours, flight was over. People were getting off the plane looking tired and anxious but still relieved that they had finally arrived safely to Korea. It was a chaos when a bunch of human mass was trying to get out of the plane. The bitter smell of sweat sting to nose and air was hot making thick winter clothes stick to skin. Kyungsoo felt incredible uncomfortable under his winter coat while holding the heavy backbag on his other shoulder. Move!Move!Move! He wanted to shout everybody to move faster but as he was too polite he didn’t let out a word. He was about to get a seat to wait when the line on the plane’s hallway started moving faster. His legs got milk acid and he was sure he couldn’t move an inch. Sweat pearls were dripping down from his forehead and his breathing got thin. Ba bum, ba bum, ba bum babum babum babumbabumbabum. His heart beated loudly on his chest like he just had ran a marathon. Oh mai gaaaad!!!! I can’t walk. I can’t feel my legs. Why am I so nervous. The ?!  >.<

 Kyungsoo breathed heavily to make himself calmer. . It doesn’t work. He walked forward breathless and being extremely nervous.

 

 

Jongin had come to the airport early to make sure he is early. And he was early. He had to wait two hours for the plane from Chicago. What a am I seriously, two hours...

He had managed to spot a seat where he now was sleeping. He didn’t sleep the whole night from his excitment and now he was silently sleeping counting the sheep that were flying in his head. People looked at him wondering why was he sleeping on the side were people came to meet the arrivals. Jongin couldn't care any less. He was too sleepy. 

Plane straight from Chicago has landed and is on gate 34”, announced a flight attendant with a dull voice. Jongin turned around not waking up. He was deep in his dreamland and didn’t have a clue what was going on. His mouth was adorably agape and he breathed heavily. There were a whole army of people greeting their families or trying to get out from the automatic doors.

 

Silent small steps took their way to the lounge. They steped false steps trying to find something passionately. The steps saw what they were looking for and were now closing the gap between them and the destination anxiously. They were walking rapidly to make sure to reach it. Then the steps were calm and stayed still.

 

Jongin felt something tickling inside his tummy while his cheeks were getting hot. He turned in his seat and peeked littlebit his eyes. He saw two legs right infront of him when he opened his eyes. He slowly tilted his head up to look whose legs they were. He gasped air sounding like a fish on dry land. He rapidly got up and tangled to his coat that had gotten to floor while he slept. He fell down straight on his hands. People who were around him giggeled. His fall looked extremely stupid and funny. ”Ouchh. Ouh Ouh Ouh!”, he screamed out from the pain. ”Jongin!!! Are you okay?!”, Jongin heard the familiar angelic voice coming near him. He stood up as fast as he got down there. He blushed littlebit and he felt heat on his cheeks. ”Yeah, yeah I’m fine. I’m cool”, he answered sounding nothing but cool.

There he was. Only few inches away from him. Owl-like eyes, heart shaped smile, black silky hair, fragile looking body, fair pure skin and a huge backbag right next to him. They looked at each other passionately. Kyungsoo had a war of butterflies inside his whole body and few tears made their way to his cheeks and chin. Jongin's eyes were full of tears but he held them back. A storm of unsaid words and thoughts were forming in his mind. Then Jongin took one small and hesitant step towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo answered to the step by holding his hands up to say Come Jongin, lets hug all the pain away. I'm here. Jongin leaped to Kyungsoo and hugged him so thight. He didn't want to let him go and see that Kyungsoo really wasn't there. Jongin was crying loudly and hard on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo sobbed loudly as well making Jongin's shirt wet. They had each other. Their hearts at mess but together.

 ”Omg Jongin you are making it hard to breathe for me”, Kyungsoo said trying to take a breath. ”You are making it hard for me breathe too hyung”, answered Jongin his eyes closed. Jongin could smell Kyungsoo's hair and feel his body attached to his. ”No, Kai seriously. You are hugging me too- unf- thight”, Kyungsoo gasped air. Jongin’s eyes got wide open. He felt extremely dumb. ”What? Ah ye- sorry”. Then Jongin pushed himself away from Kyungsoo and blushed to the deepest colour of red. Kyungsoo let out an angelic laugh and hugged Jongin again. They hugged for a while but it felt like eternity to them. They smiled truly happily and laughed together. Together. 

 

Finally they decided to leave home. Jongin took Kyungsoo's backbag, as a good host should do, and he dropped it sraight to his toes. "Goddammit! What the hell do you have in here? Did you bring a corpse with you?". Kyungsoo was laughing and answered while winking: "You never know". Jongin looked disgusted but didn't dare to ask anymore. He made his way next to Kyungsoo. They looked at each other and smiled. 

 

 

A/N:

I decided to divide the meeting in two chapters... Is it bad? Please do leave comments because that's why I love to write and I love to read all your comments ^^ ! Wheeeee Kaisoo!1!!!1!1 <3 I luv u all ^__^

I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes >,<