I miss you

The Exchange student

Jongin was walking down a snowy sideroad while snowflakes were silently floating down form the cloudy sky. It was silent and beautiful. Jongin took his tounge out from his mouth and tried to catch some snowfalkes to his tounge to taste them. His hands were inside his blue coats pockets while he made his way up the narrow road. 

Jongin was wondering how could Seoul be so silent at two a clock on Friday. Seoul was never silent but today was different. There weren't noise and crowd that made Jongin anxious. He liked this. Walking alone and being forgotten in his own thoughts. Something was different, like a new chapter, like a clean table after a good clean.

Jongin was an university student, freshman. He lived alone, not that it bothered him, he liked living alone. His family was close with him and Jongin truly loved them. He knew his parents weren't close and they probably would get a divorce sooner or later and that he would have to travel between his mom and dad. Jongin thought his parents divorce was the best solution for makeing both of them happy. Jongin hated seeing them angry and sad and not talking to each other.

Jongin jumped easily a pair of slippery staris that came in front of him. He kept his cold hands thightly inside his pockets while blewing some air out from his plump lips. His tanned cheeks and nose had a slight blush making him look even more atrractive than he already was. 

Jongin is handsome. Well, to be accurate even the word 'handsome' isn't enough to describe his divine face, his slim body and long legs, beautifully tanned skin, deep brown eyes that formed almost a c-kind of form when he smiled, full and tempting lips, cute little nose and brown silky hair. Every girl and even a boy would like to more than eagerly have a taste of Jongin's love and lust just for a day or even for minutes. Jongin is truly a sculpture made by gods.

But Jongin didn't care about what others thought. Of course he knew he was handsome and y but funnily he was unsecure of himself. He was shy and liked to be silent if there were many people around him. He had only few friends that he truly cherished and that was enough for him. Jongin enjoyed peaceful nights with his friends, watching movies under his blanket, reading good manga's, playing games and most of all dancing. But still, there was something he liked more than the other things. Even more than dancing. He liked to talk and laugh with someone certain...

Jongin had been in his thoughts for quite a while until his phone started buzzing inside his pocket. He took it out with  numb hands and watched the screen. His corner's of the mouth made a specific Jongin-like grin and he started typing down with flying fingers. He kept on walking without taking his eyes from the screen even to see where to walk. Suddenly he fell with a loud scream and smacked down on his hands making llittle rock's scratch his palms. "Aish, what the hell", Jongin loudly cursed and got up quickly to save his phone on the ground. He felt his palm's burning ache but didn't care about it. He swept the snow away from the screen and started typing again, now with more caution. But now his hands were getting unbearably cold of the winter air so he typed down once more with a slight grin and placed the phone to his aching palm. He inhailed the brisk air through his nostrils and started running  the narrow road quickly with his long legs. He runned up two steps, three steps now four steps at a time and passed a carppy barber shop, many food stores and carts and colourful apartment doors covered with graffiti until he reached his destination. A shabby looking black door. Jongin took out a rusty key and turned it in it's lock. He slammed the door open and jumped over the pile of trash while taking off his black backbag and blue coat. He leapt over his old couch and took a seat in front of his laptop. 

He opened it. Typed down skype's password. Inhailed and then exhailed. Video call was rinning.

"Hi!" A sing-like voice said from Jongin's laptop screen. Jongin felt little butterflies inside his stomach and started beaming with his c-shape like eyesmile. 

"Hi hyung!" Jongin answered enthusiastically just to see the others full lips form a heart shaped smile.

The owner of the heart shaped smile, singing like voice and big round eyes was Do Kyungsoo. A friend of Jongin's for over two years. Kyungsoo and Jongin had a special friendship; they knew almost everything about each other and they had seen each othe cry, smile, laugh, being angry, sad, happy, being thrown away, being bullied, being desperate and being hated. But they had never seen each other in person. And why? Kyungsoo lived far away from Jongin, in the States, California. Jongin's hyung was a good friend of him and he hoped their friendship to last forever. 

"How was your day Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo asked with his owl like eyes smiling and lips moving. Jongin shrinked his nose up with disgust remembering his day: "I hated it today. Everything went down-hill starting from morning till just a few minutes ago. Look! I fell while I was texting to you hyung. I blame you!" Jongin pouted and showed his scratched palms to his hyung. Then he lowered his head and supported it with his hands making himself look as miserable as possible. Kyungsoo blew air from his nose knowing how Jonging made himself look miserable. Then he smirked and  said: "Your day simply couldn't have been worse than mine Kai. Mine was the worst day in human kind history!" Kyungsoo laughed nervously and gave a sympathetic look for Jongin. Jongin rose his head back up looking serious: "What do you mean hyung? I hope you aren't talking about those basterds." Kyungsoo's smirk vanished gradually and he looked away from Jongin's concerned brown eyes. He felt how his heart sulked. "Yes." He said simply without giving any emotion. Jongin was furious. He already knew how Kyungsoo was bullied at his university in California and how Kyungsoo didn't do a thing about it. Just let everything happen and let it be like it.

A beast inside him was rumbling and hacking his insides. He wanted to punch all the basterds that made fun of Kyungsoo, he wanted to tear them apart and make them feel all the pain they gave to his hyung. He wanted to let out the beast inside him and protect Kyungsoo from all the wolves that wanted to feast with his flesh. Jongin gripped his nails inside his palms making his knuckles white "This is unfair hyung. I want to be by your side. I hate it so much that we can't be together. Why can't we be together?" He finally said anxiously tameing the beast inside him knowing exactly why they couldn't be together. Kyungsoo looked straight to Jongin's sad eyes. He felt how his eyes got teary but he didn't allow them to pour down. Not in front of Jongin. Not when he is sad. 

They were silent for a while, just looking at each other, feeling each other and desperately wanting to comfort and seal each others wounds.

 

"I miss you Jongin..."

"...I miss you more hyung."

 

 

 

 

A/N:  OMG!  The  first  chapter is DONE! It feels good... Well the ending is bit rushed up, isn't it? Tell me what I can do better and what you want to see in next chapters (I have many juicy things coming up so look for that euheuuehue ;--)) I love you! <3

comment and love me!  Lol ^^

Fox~