When They Meet 1.

The Exchange student

”What do you mean hyung? How can it be late for two hours!?” Jongin was questioning Kyungsoo through phone call. ”I’m sorry Kai but they said that it’ll be late because some kind of engine isn’t working well, or something, and we would have to wait. You know, I don’t like this either.” Kyungsoo answered sounding sad.

It was the day when finally Jongin could see Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo meet his Jongin. 13 days had passed by slowly and painfully. Jongin didn’t sleep most of the time and his school works were the prove of it. Kyungsoo had been nervous all the time about seeing Jongin and travelling across a whole sea to another country, alone. Kyungsoo had been prepearing his leave by informing his father that he’ll be out from California for the next six long months, but his father didn’t seem to care neither did his brother. Kyungsoo had packed his luggage and called to his landlord to keep care of his apartment. Everything went perfectly and Kyungsoo was so excited that he accosionally forgot to eat. All he did was to imagine how their first meeting would go and what would they do in Seoul. Well, all he really did was daydream for 13 days.

Jongin wasn’t any better. He was stressed out all the time, cleaning and organizing his apartment with the help of Baekhyun, his school mate. He wanted to make everything perfect for Kyungsoo, so Kyungsoo could feel like home. Jongin felt like he was running all the time, carrying out impotant stuff and informing everyone that finally after two years he could meet Kyungsoo, his dear friend.

 

”Aish, I just want to see you as soon as possible hyung.” Jongin was sitting in crowded bus on Friday evening. He spoke quietly to his phone not wanting others to be bothered by him.

Jongin had been smiling the whole morning of the thought that finally he’d go to airport and see Kyungsoo but now his smile was escaping from his lips. Another two hours for the other 14 hours to wait?! His thought’s were getting painful. He couldn’t even imagine that he’d have to wait 16 hours to see his hyung. It was unfair.

”I want to see you too Jongin…”

Kyungsoo said from the other side of the phone. He was standing in a boarding pass line. His back was painfully aching under his heavy backbag while he kept his phone on his ear.

”…Look Jongin, we have waited this for so long so please don’t be sad. Afterall it’s just a matter of hours and not a matter of years this time.”

The other side stayed quiet for a while. Kyungsoo wanted to know what his friend was thinking. Then a sturdy voice said: ”You are right. Haha, why am I even getting melancholic?” Kyungsoo hummed with agreement and left out a laugh-like noice. He heard how Jongin sounded more calm but still he himself felt painful. Though it may have been because of the ungodly heavy backbag he tried to balance on his shoulders. He left out a low growl that only Jongin could hear. ”Hyung, what’s wrong? Awww… don’t be so sad, okay? Is my baby Kyungie getting sad because he can’t see Jonginnie?” Jongin asked and Kyungsoo could imagine him pouting his lips. ”HAahhaha! What the..? Are you okay Kai?” Kyungsoo snorted out in surprise of the othetr’s words. He tried to keep his laughter inside but it was more painful than balancing the ponderous backbag. He felt how his stomach was strembling and throat got thigther of holding his laughter inside. He swallowed it not making more voice than a little giggle. ”Hahah sorry hyung! But thanks, I feel much better now.” the happier Jongin was thanking. ”I feel much better too Jongin. Can you believe, only 16 hours and we will see each other.”

Jongin smiled in the bus until he got little wrinkles under his eyes and sighed in disbelief to himself.

”What do you want to do first when you get here?” He inquired. Kyungsoo rolled his filmografy in his head he had been dreaming of doing in Seoul. Finally the perfect image came to his head. He grinned devilishly and bluntly said: ”Sleep, eat good food, sleep more, eat again and, talk with you and ahem, hug you”. Jongin felt his cheeks burning alittle. Is there any air condition in this bus? ”Then we shall do that!”

They kept on talking all over the place until Kyungsoo had to go to the long waited airplane.

 

 

Jongin was walking in Gangnam park without really thinking anything specific. Just wondering in his own sea of thoughts. Everything in one hassle. I need to bring Kyungsoo in here. We should eat my favorite dubboki… go to the sea…have a nice party…go to norebang…talk the whole night…maybe cuddle... ”Ouch! Can’t you look where you are riding!?” Jongin woke up from his daydream when he was knocked down by a sudden hit. ”I am solly ahjusshi.” Jongin was wipeing the little snow away from his back while getting up. He looked down to the source of the delicante voice. It was a little adorable girl riding a tricycle. She had two black poinytails and few teeth hanging inside her open mouth. The girl was wearing a shabby looking brown coat, thin trousers and black old looking leather shoes. She couldn’t be more than 4 or 5 years young. ”Oh…Oh! No no it’s okay. Sorry for grumbleing kiddo”. Jongin felt bad at the first moment he saw the little girl. I feel so dumb. God, I shouldn’t scream around making little kids afraid. ”Ahjusshi… Why didn’t you see me?” the girl asked still intensively looking up to Jongin. ”I was daydreaming, I guess”. Now the tiny ponytailed girl looked confused. She scrunched her eyebrows: ”What is daydleaming?” Jongin got down to the girl’s eye level and puckered his lips littlebit to look like he was thinking hard. He looked up to the sky and smiled shortly: ”It means, when you are dreaming about something amazing. Something that makes you really happy”. The tiny girl formed an ’o’ with her small mouth and nodded her head with understandment. ”And you dleamed something happy?” Jongin blinked his eyes a littlebit then looked down blushing while wearing a beautiful smile. ”Yeah, something really happy”.

 

 

 

A/N:

OMG I'M SORRY!!! It has been such a long time ;____; Can youy forgive me? Okay but I hope the next chapters will make you guys forgive me. Euheuehuehue Finally sum Kaisoo ;--))

Thank you my subbies, commenters, upvoters and silent readers! Really. kamsamhamnida!<3