souvenirs

Kwon BoA and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoA's P.O.V

So wonderfull~ I love vacations so much!! I was watching tv in my room in the bed. All of sudden my phone rings 'Baby i'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~'

I pick up the call :-yeoboseyo

Tae:- Hello noona what are you doing now, are you busy?

Me:- No, i'm not busy at all i'm watching tv.

Tae:-Did you heard that we have new trainee?

Me:- No, When? Who? Why?

Tae:- She is coming here today from USA and her name is Amy and because she has strong voice.

Me:-Wow! can you ask the boss if i can train her, pleaceeeeeeeee!!!! I Beg you TaeTae~

Tae:-Okay, Okay noona i will call you after i ask it for him.

Me:-Thanks you are so sweet~ Bye Bye~

Tae:-Bye~

we broke the call, then i was going to go watching tv, again but my phone rings again and i piced it up

Me:-yeoboseyo

Boss:- Do you wanna train our new trainee Amy?

Me:- Did Taemin already ask it for you??? and YESSS!!

Boss:-No he didn't but i think you would like it

Me:-Wooooow, you are the best!!! Thanks very much!!!

Boss:-Thanks, but now i really have to go, see you tomorrow, bye

Me:-Bye

we ented the call

What i can do today clock is just seven in morning~ this will be a long long looong day

TWO HOURS LATER

After i washed up i desided to go shopping some clothes and other stuf

"Okey, i need to buy souvenirs to SHINee, my manager and i should buy something to Amy to?"

So i walked to the shopping center. There i found a big store were was lots of stuf, i walked in the shop called Beatu Queen. There was so much stuf i started to look something to my manager abd i found i cute polar bear cup and the polar bear looked like him so i desided to buy that for him. Now the SHINee gifts oh no.

After 30 minutes of looking i found 5 Chibi manga toy Boy's there was 5 differt looking of them so i desided to buy them. "What i will boy for Amy?? I don't know what she likes!!!"

And all of sudden i found this it was perfect every girl love perfumes, right?

I read the bac of the chel: "Extremely appealing fragrance combination of fresh strawberries, raspberries and wild strawberries with the sweet note of vanilla-perfume concentrates: 6%"

Oh i think this is good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter