Amy Lee

Kwon BoA and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMY'S P.O.V

Hey my name is Amy Lee , my Korean name is Lee Yejin. I want to travel to Korea and i want so badly meet my ultimate bias BoA , Beat of Angel. I love her so much !!!

Rigth now im going to go home and ask parents that can i move to Korea for 6monts or something like that.

i stopped my car and go inside of my and my parents house , when i step in, my mother come in front of me and looked at me , she look like she's going to explore in any minute !!

"Mom , Wha whats it now??" i asked but she didn't say anything , it's so guiet, after long silence my mother spoked "Amy , are you going to move somewhere??" "Yes" i looked at her.

"where? , when? and why?" she asked and looked me like 'what im going to do whit you' "ohm... to Korea, tommorrow because i want meet boa, so can i go!?!" i looked at her face, i wasn't sure fas she happy or sad.

"Of Course you can't!!!! what were you thingking you don't even know how to speak Korea, meaby a little but you still can't go alone!!" she yells me then she calculate to ten and look at me "You can't go alone" "WHY?!?!? i'm not a kid any more!!" i shouted at my mother and run to my room and started crying under the blankets.

After 20 minutes she come in "So you really want to go?" "yes!" i yelled under the blankets "hmm... maybe you can go, but you need to call every night, Ok?" i can't belive what i did heard. I jumped under the blankets and hugged my mother "thank you~ i love you!"

"your better go sleeping you need wake up early next morning" she let me sleep i falled a sleep whit big smile on my face.

NEXT MORNING 07:15

I woked up and smelled something goood~ the smell comes ot of kitchen, YES mom did pancakes for dinner!!

"Mom you are the best!!" i run to the table and started to eat. After i ate my mom asked me something "Amy you do wanna meet this so called BoA? What if you go trainer for SM entairment ?"

"WHAT!! REALLY!!! WOOOOW~" i was going to die for happines in that moment!

"yes, do you remember your aunt Gajin? She's working there and she sayd that you can come there if you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter