two

Unscripted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." - Henry Van Dyke

 

 

 

PRESENT – KIM MYUNGSOO

 

 

I’m walking down the hall as my eyes are busy scanning the paper that Youngjae, the head department of art in my school, gave to me before. All of the documents are basically what they did for a year and how much money that they used. Everything is just the same. I will give it to Jieun later, so she can start to sort it out.

 

 

I’m walking towards the board’s room and getting inside when I see Suzy is sitting on my chair with his head is being placed on my desk. How cute she is. “Hello stranger.” I called her.

 

 

She’s quickly looking up to me before she’s flashing me a sweet smile that I will never get bored of. She’s just too beautiful, too beautiful and she’s all mine. She’s standing up from my chair before she’s walking towards me. “Hello to you too, stranger.”

 

 

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her while I’m putting the documents on top of my table. “I thought you have an extra class today?”

 

 

Suzy shook her head before she’s sitting once more on my chair while I’m sitting on a chair in front of her. That’s kind of a habit that she did whenever she came to see me in the board’s room. She will always sit on my chair. “I did. But the class dismissed too quickly and when I went out, I saw your motorbike, so I knew that you haven’t came home yet. And I was right, you’re still here.” She trailed off, “Speaking of that, why are you still in here anyway? It’s almost five in the afternoon.”

 

 

“I’m waiting for Jongin. He’s going to finish up his document and I want the document today.” I replied her, “He got soccer’s practice first before he came here.”

 

 

“That boy too addicted to soccer for sure.”

 

 

I laughed lightly before I see her is busy typing out on her phone. I’m waiting for a while and I know for sure that it’s her mother. Her mother is quite over protective when it comes to her. In fact it’s really hard to ask her out on a first place, and after I got the green light from her mother, I can ask her out whenever I want but it can only happen on weekend.

 

 

“It’s your mother, isn’t it?”

 

 

“Yeah, it’s her.” She’s putting her phone back into her bag before she’s standing up from her seat, “My mom wants me to accompany her to go shopping.”

 

 

“You better go home then. She’s waiting for you.”

 

 

“I know.” She’s looking at me, “But I miss you. I haven’t seen you today.”

 

 

“I know, but we’re going to meet again tomorrow, alright?” I’m ruffling her hair while she can only pouts her cheeks. She’s just too adorable to be true. “Come on, let me walk you out to the gate.”

 

 

She nods her head before both of us are walking towards the gate when I see her car is already waiting for her outside. She’s turning her head once more before she’s holding my wrist tightly. “Call me tonight, alright?”

 

 

“I will baby, I will.”

 

 

“See you later stranger.”

 

 

I nod my head before I’m watching her getting inside the car and leave the building before I turn my heels and getting inside again. I don’t understand how can soccer’s practice is going on until this late. I’m walking towards the school’s yard where the soccer’s practice is being held. I’m looking on there and see that the practice is still going on and I see that Jongin is running across the yard and kick the ball towards the goal post.

 

 

I’m smiling lightly when I see him smiling widely and he’s hugging his team mates before I spotted Naeun is sitting on a bench not far from where I’m standing. So, it’s true that she’s going to be waiting for Jongin until he finished. Is it that fun to wait for someone that long? If I was Jongin, I will ask her to come home and go to her home instead after I’m done with everything. I won’t let her waiting for me alone like that.

 

 

I’m walking towards her lightly as I know that she’s going to be freaked out and throwing things towards me instead. I know why she’s angry to me, I’m the one who made mistakes, I will always feel guilty and she won’t forgive me even if I beg to her.

 

 

“What are you doing in here?”

 

 

I heard her snapped to me while I can only scoff. I just arrived and she’s already getting angry at me. I’m done trying to talk to her. “I saw you in here alone.”

 

 

I’m taking a seat next to her before she’s scooting away from me. I get it that she didn’t want to get too close to me but I’m not a toxic, I won’t do any harm anyway. “I don’t want you in here. Leave me alone.” She snapped once more.

 

 

“I’ve got no one to talk to.” I replied her lightly. “I get it that you don’t want to talk to me.”

 

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to talk to you but I won’t and I’m not going to talk to you.”

 

 

“Alright alright, I get it. You’re angry to me. I’m sorry, okay? I’ve said that to you billions times. I really am sorry, I want to make thing between us better.”

 

 

“But I don’t want to make things between us better.” She replied me harsh while her eyes are fixed on the yard in front of me, but I know that her eyes are fixed on Jongin. “I prefer us like this, getting hate with each other.”

 

 

“But I never said that I hate you.” I try to defend myself, why she’s concluding by herself that I hate her?

 

 

“But I hate you. A lot.” She’s finally looking at me and I can see determined in her eyes. She’s quickly turning her face again as she feel that looking at me is going to burn her eyes. “And I’m not planning to change that.”

 

 

“Why?” I asked her while she’s keep still, avoiding me for sure. I know I made mistake back then but I’m human too! Human makes mistakes even if they didn’t want to do that. And getting hate from her is not on my list for sure.

 

 

“Just leave me alone, Myungsoo. Please.”

 

 

I’m not ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter