three

Unscripted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PRESENT – SON NAEUN

 

Today can be noted as one of my worst day ever in my life. I woke up late just because my stupid alarm didn’t work. I felt on my twice today because I had to run for my dear life until I can’t see that the floor is slippery, and I fall on the stairs when I’m bringing some books for Mrs.Ahn. And now, I got another assignment since I didn’t do the homework since I forgot about that. And to complete it perfectly, Jongin can’t be found since he said that he got a meeting for student council.

 

 

“Ah, stupid stupid stupid!!” I’m groaning hard while I’m leaning my head into the table. I’m stuck inside the library right now, doing some assignments while I’m waiting for Jongin to come. He said that the meeting will be over at four, and now he’s already late for thirty minutes. Why it took so long for him to wrap the meeting?

 

 

The library is already empty and only a little bit of people inside, four people inside and counts me as one. The library is going to be close in half an hour and if he didn’t come sooner, I don’t know where to wait. I don’t want to come near the student council room as I don’t want to see Myungsoo. I hate to see him every day and I can’t see him. It’s already enough for me to see him inside the class.

 

 

I stand up from my seat as I’m trying to look around the library, finding the book that probably can help me reduce the time. I’m looking around the history section as I always like to read history, who wouldn’t? It’s nice to read about history and what people do back then to get our independent day. I look around the book before I hit someone. I quickly turn around before I’m scoffed lightly.

 

 

This day is already worse and seeing her is the last thing that I want to do today.

 

 

I’m quickly turning on my heels and turn my body around from her before I hear her calling out my name. I stop on my track and taking a deep breath, I can do this. I wouldn’t let her see me in a sour mood. I can do it. I can.

 

 

“Naeun….” I hear her talking and I’m already clenching my fist tight. Hearing her name is already making me sick, “You dropped the book.”

 

 

I turn my body once more before I’m grabbing the book from her. “Thanks.” I’m about to leave her once more but as usual she will try to call me and trying to talk when she’s already knew that I don’t want to talk with her. “What?” I replied her.

 

 

“How are you?” She asked me. She’s asking me how am I today. Is she joking right now?

 

 

“Why do you care?”

 

 

“Naeun—I—No, we need to talk. You can’t keep yourself from me. We are friends.”

 

 

“We were friends, Suzy…and we’ll never get back like we used to be.”

 

 

Suzy is looking at me while her hand is shaking. She knew exactly why I’m angry to her and she’s keep asking me to forgive her? Is she out of her mind? I can’t go back and forget what she did to me. It’s like fixing a broken glass; it won’t be the same even if we glued it together. The crack will always been there.

 

 

“But—Naeun, I’m sorry…I really am sorry.”

 

 

“I don’t need your sorry as I already heard about it all the time since years ago. And you know it already that I can't forgive at what you did to me.”

 

 

“I get it that you’re mad at me, but at least can you stop angry towards Myungsoo? He got nothing to do with this one.”

 

 

I’m looking at her and I feel a tug of pain on my chest as I feel a knife is being stabbed into my hearts. She’s asking me to forgive Myungsoo when we are all known that it’s Myungsoo who did everything. He’s always been the cause why I’m like this. And Suzy…she’s asking me to forgive her, she did that to me when she knew exactly that I cherish her the most as my friend, she’s always been there whenever I did that but she changed, everyone changed.

 

 

Especially when it comes to human’s nature and desire. They changed.

 

 

“I’m done talking to you.”

 

 

I replied her shortly before I’m going back towards my desk. Put every books and my stuff inside my bag before I’m stormed out of the library. I’m running lightly before I drop my bag on the floor and sitting on bleachers near the yard where soccer’s usually do the exercise. I put my palm on the top of my knee before I feel another ache inside me.

 

 

I’ve been felt about it almost more than a year as it’s getting unbearable. Even if I tried my best to forgot about it. I can’t. They hurt me and they just kept bothering me to forgive them. I hate high school. I want to graduate fast and leave my past behind but I just can’t. The past will always haunted you even if you want to leave them behind.

 

 

I’m wiping my tears away before I’m getting my phone from my bag as it’s ringing. And it turns out to be Jongin. I’m taking a deep breath before answering his call. Jongin shouldn’t know about it. “Hello?”

 

 

“Where are you?” He asked me and I can hear concern in his voice. I know that he must be looking for me as I said that I’m going to wait for him on the library.

 

 

“You know where I am.” I replied him, “I always waiting for you in here.”

 

 

“There you are.” I turn my head to the side when I see Jongin is standing not far from where I sit. Her bag is being slinging on his left shoulder and his soccer shoes are dangling on his right side. I’m smiling lightly before he’s coming closer and taking a seat next to me. “I thought you left already.”

 

 

“I won’t do that. I already told you that I’m going to wait.” I replied him. “So, how’s the meeting?”

 

 

“Boring as usual. Myungsoo talked a lot. And as always, I don’t know what to do inside.”

 

 

“And I still can’t understand how you can become a vice president. Just look at you.” I eyed him from head to toe before I shake my head. He’s looking at me for a while before he’s shaking his head. “Hey, you know that I’m capable of doing anything. I had a good grades, I can play soccer well, and not to mention that I have a great looks.”

 

 

“Oh really?”

 

 

“Yes!” He shouted hard before he’s wrapping his arm on my shoulder. “So, where do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter