one

Unscripted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit." - Khalil Gibran

 

 

PAST – KIM MYUNGSOO

 

I’m shaking my legs rather hard as my anxiety is coming higher and higher as I don’t even know how to handle it. This is my first day as I official become a president of student council in this school. For doing some campaign for two weeks with some help from my classmate, finally I can get into this position. And today, I start my day as a president and I should start the day with a meeting with my team mates.

 

 

I don’t know what to say to them as I don’t even know who’s the one that’s going to be a vice president of student council with me. In this school, I didn’t choose the vice president by myself as the president and vice president from the period before me chose the person. And now my anxiety is getting higher, and I can’t keep calm as I can’t even talk with him or her.

 

 

“Myungsoo? The meeting is about to start.”

 

 

I look up when I see Lee Jieun, the secretary if I’m not wrong is looking at me with her big round eyes and her eyes are looking at me. Her hands are holding a note which I know that she’s going to write down everything that I said. Damn it! I don’t even know what to say right now, and where the hell is my vice president?

 

 

“Alright.”

 

 

I stand up from my seat before I walk up towards the front of the table. And some people are already sitting on the seat in front of me. I’m familiar with some of the faces as they’re my classmates. But some people that I don’t even know. Who are they?

 

 

I look at the paper in front of me as I’m scanning it lightly before I’m clearing my throat and start talking. There’s nothing that Kim Myungsoo can’t do. I can do everything. “Well, welcome mates! I’m Kim Myungsoo, second year, and I’m here as your president of student council for now on until one year ahead. I hope that we can work along together, and making some great project for our school. And not to mention, our school’s project for every year which is a music festival. I hope that you can send me the plan that you had on your mind for the theme of the festival. Now—“

 

 

“Sorry, I’m late!”

 

 

I turn my head to the side when I see a boy is running inside the room with his soccer’s shoes is dangling on his side. Who the heck is he? He’s flashing a smile towards me and people inside the room before he’s walking inside towards me. He’s putting his bag down and his soccer’s shoes as well on the floor as he’s taking a seat beside me. Which is a seat for a vice president?

 

 

I’m looking at him for a while before he’s turning his head to me as he’s gesturing me to continue on what I’ve been doing before he’s walking in. But who the hell is he? I keep looking at him before he’s understood what I mean as he’s standing up and start to introduce himself.

 

 

“Well, I’m sorry I’m late. I got soccer’s practice first. I’m Kim Jongin. Second year, and I’m your vice president for student council on this period. I hope we can work well together. Fighting!”

 

 

He’s shouting hard before all of the team of student council is laughing lightly as he’s making a silly gesture now. Maybe, he’s not as timid as I am, but I hope that he can make a good accommodation and partnership.

 

 

“Well, let’s start the meeting again.”

 

 

I cleared my throat and the meeting is starting again. Some people is telling me their name and which division that they hold, and some people are telling me their idea for this year’s music festival. I want to make this even blast so I need to prepare it even if the event is going to start one year from now.

 

 

“Oy, mister president!”

 

 

I turn my head to the side as soon as I left the room. The meeting is ended and it’s already late in the evening. I see Jongin is walking towards me with his hand is being tucked on his pants pocket. “I haven’t introduced myself properly, I’m Kim Jongin. You can call me with Jongin.”

 

 

“I’m Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.”

 

 

He smiled lightly, “I know. Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung has been talking a lot about you. They told me how great you are and you are perfect for this position as a president of student council.”

 

 

“You know Jongdae and Minseok hyung?”

 

 

“Yeah, Minseok hyung is my cousin.”

 

 

I nod my head lightly as I consume everything inside my head. So, Jongin is the cousin’s of last year’s president. No wonder he can get into this position as vice president. I’m fine with everything as I know that they’re choosing him based on his skill not because he’s his cousin.

 

 

“So, I hope we can work along together for now on. I don’t know you very well….” Jongin trailed off, “You didn’t join soccer’s team, did you?”

 

 

“No, I don’t like sports. I’m joining music team.”

 

 

“Cool! So which instruments do you play?”

 

 

“I play guitar, bass, and drum a little.”

 

 

“Cool!” He replied me before I see him taking out a key from his bag. “So, where do you live? I got my car, let me drive you home and we can talk about your project for this year.”

 

 

“It’s alright. I can walk.”

 

 

“Come on, it’s alright.”

 

 

I’m looking at him for a while before I nod my head lightly. This boy is persistent and I don’t think I can say no. I’m putting my backpack before I’m following him towards the parking lot. At least I got a lift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter