What did i do to deserve this?

A NEW LIFE IN SEOUL.

*Warning-There will be some bad language*

Ji's POV

I walked out of the studio, down the hall and into a screened-in patio.  It was an area we smokers hung out.  I took my cigarettes out and lit up one.  As I sat down, I realized Seunghyun was there.  I was so pissed off.

"You want to talk about this?"  Seunghyun asked.

"No I do not!......can you believe the nerve of her?  Who the does she think she is?"  I ask.  After a few minutes, "Why the hell aren't you saying anything?"

"I like her."  Seunghyun said.

"Why?  What's there to like?"  I asked.

"She's strong.  She appears to take no from anyone.  She seems intelligent.  She's beautiful.  Who wouldn't like a woman with looks and brains."  Seunghyun replied.

"She's annoying, bossy and a smartass."  I pointed out.  "What did I do to deserve this?"

"To you maybe.  She was nice to the rest of us."  Seunghyun replied.

"What the did I ever do to her?"  I asked.

"Apparently you guys rub each other the wrong way."  Seunghyun was enjoying watching Ji squirm.  He knew Ji had it bad for Jasmine but he wouldn't drop his pride and admit it.

"Whatever.  If I never see that woman again it will be too soon." I assured him.

"She works here now so you will see a lot of her."  Seunghyun warned.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrr!  Don't remind me."  I didn't want to be reminded that I'd see that person everyday I was here.  I ran my hands through my hair aggressively, I wanted to pull it out.  I know,  I just had to stay busy and avoid her as much as possible.  I looked over at Seunghyun; for someone who doesn't smile a lot, he had a -faced grin on right now.

"You are enjoying every bit of this aren't you?"  I asked.

"Yup."  He replied.

"Your supposed to be my bro."  I whined.

"I am your bro but it doesn't mean I'm not going to have fun watching you squirm like a worm."  He said.

" you."  I replied.

"Not right now, maybe later."  He said.  "I think Ri maybe in love with her."

"Ri falls for about every woman he meets." 

"True.  So is your plan is to stay busy and avoid her at all cost?"  He asked.

"How the hell do you do that?  You always seem to read people's minds."

"I'm an alien.  What do you expect."  Seunghyun replied.  Ji didn realize that he was so predictable.  He coud be read like a book.

I had a plan.  I'd stick to it at all costs.  I would not let this woman beat me.  Seunghyun and I got up and made our way back to the studio.

What Ji didn't know was that soon, things would be heating up.  The dragon has met his match.