4th chapter (Probably perfect)

Hard to say I love you (내가 당신을 사랑 말할 하드)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought it was easy to say that I love you  But it was hard  Hard to say that I... I love you

4th chapter (Probably perfect)

 

(Kylie's pov)

1 month later

             Months passed by and my friendship with Leo grew stronger day by day. His rare smile became usual now. But we both know, one day I will have to leave. Day by day I am getting weak but he stays by my side and wants to share my pain.

             Autumn is here. Only a week left for winter to arrive. I want to see the first snow with him. But what if I leave more quickly? I am already scared to close my eyes; I am scared that I might forget these lovely memories with him. Worst of all I am scared to lose him and leave him.

             I was sitting under a hollow tree not far from the hospital. My secret spot. Our secret spot. I was carving our names on the tree with a knife which I had with me. “What are you doing here? All alone?” a slight husky whisper touched my ears letting a shiver go through my spine.

             I turned my face to see him greeting me with a cute smile. “Aigoo, you are so cute and adorable. I was bored and waiting for you.” I pinched his cheeks before he sat next to me comfortably.

             “Aissh, everyone says that. How are you today my princess?” with a slight pout he replied and asked me with a wink causing me to let out a chuckle. I let my head rest on his shoulder while he wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

             “Can I say the usual? Happy, excited and can’t wait for tomorrow.” I replied to him as I smiled. “Winter is gonna be near.” He said to me cheerfully as he interlocked his hand with mine. I nodded my head thinking how I am gonna tell him that starting of the winter can also be the last day for me.

             “I want to see the first snowfall. Only with you.” I lift my head to see his face while I say to him. He gave me a smile and nods his head. “And you will. It’s a promise.” With a weak smile he replied as he interlocked his pinky with mine.

 

(Leo's pov)

             What if I lose her? What if I can’t keep that promise? I don’t want to lose her. I don’t want to lose her like I lost Nicole. I stared into the open sky which had different colors that represents different feelings.

             It was already getting dark, and here she was sleeping on my shoulder. “What are you dreaming about Kylie? Are you dreaming about leaving? Please, don’t leave me. Ever.” I whispered as I caressed her cheeks with my fingers. Safely I took her into my embrace in bridal style.

             I kept her on the bed and her nurse more of her best friend stayed near the door. Putting the blanket over her I took a good look at her. I bend down near her face and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

              “I will never leave you. I promise you that.” I whispered near her eyes before turning around to leave. I saw nurse Somin smiling at me warmly causing me to semi bow at her before walking out.

             “Can we talk? It won’t take that long. Please?” she asked me with a smile which made me nod my head. After switching on a dim light we walked out together to have a slight chat either in a coffee shop or cafeteria.

             I hear the latest song of B.A.P sunbae’s in the coffee shop and the murmurs of the customers. I did not try to hide my face or anything from anything. I had a scarf wrapped around my neck causing me to take it and keep it on my lap.

             I can see the high school girls trying to flirt with me causing Somin to bite back a laugh.  “Leo, keep this between us.” The silence between us was broke by her. I was surprised when she requested me to keep something.

             I nodded my head and waited for her to talk again. She let out a sigh and grabbed the smoothie which was on the table. After taking a sip she looked around. More like she was trying to figure out a way how to start.

             “You do know that now she is in the 3rd stage of leukemia which means it’s really rare for her to be saved. The doctors are losing hope. Chemo or medicine, they are no longer helping her. Sooner or later she won’t be with us. I didn’t know how to tell you this but I had to.” Somin’s words were more of daggers that were continuously stabbing my heart.

             “If you are trying to say, stop meeting her I will say this to you Nurse Somin. Only death can keep us apart. Till her last breath, I will stay by her side.” Standing up, I said to her sternly and walked away without waiting for her reply.

 

(Kylie's pov)

             “Good morning.” I heard a familiar voice greeting me. I groaned a little bit as I opened my eyes. I tried to adjust my eyes to the light by blinking my eyes. I saw Leo’s brown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter