2nd chapter (Concerned)

Hard to say I love you (내가 당신을 사랑 말할 하드)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought it was easy to say that I love you  But it was hard  Hard to say that I... I love you

2nd chapter (Concerned)

(Leo's pov)

            As I finished singing my favorite song, I watched them applause. A slight smile arrived on my lips as I saw the kids smiling.

            “Okay everybody, V.I.X.X will visit you all in a few minutes. Till then go back to your rooms.” The manager of the hospital said to them making the kids yell in excitement.

            “You can go visit them now. If you need any help ask any of the nurses and they will simply help you with no regrets or questions.” With a slight smile the manager left us leaving there. 

            “Omo, isn’t that SHINee sunbae’s?” Ken almost cried out making me look up to see them coming towards us.

            Quickly I bowed, and turned my gaze around the hospital. “Hey guys, nice to bump in with you guys here. What are you guys doing here?” Minho sunbae asked everyone while I looked around to see kids running here and there.

            I smiled without knowing anything. I ignored everything they said until Ken nudged me. I looked up and glared at him which made him point at Minho sunbae.

            “I hope I wasn’t annoying you Taek woon. I was asking which area are you going to visit first?” he asked me making me let out a slight sigh.

            “Terrace. And I am off.” With that I walked away without waiting for a reply. Of course, this hospital has too much of memories I wanted to dump into the garbage. As I was in the terrace I looked around.

            Anywhere I turn around I can see nothing but the memories I had playing in front of me. I grabbed onto the railings and regretted for letting my tears flow down and regretted for not saving her.

            Until, I heard that soft humming voice with a guitar strumming.

(Honeymoon Avenue by Arian Grenade)

I feel like my heart is stuck

In bumper to bumper

Traffic, I’m under pressure

Cause I can’t have you the way that I want

Let’s just go back to the way it was.

            I watched her sing and felt somehow the lyrics were somehow dedicated to me. She was pretty identical to my princess.

            My princess in heaven. The small smile that crept into her lips whenever she sings a verse made my heart touch.

 

(Kylie's pov)

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue

Honeymoon Avenue

My baby, cruising like crazy

Can we get back to the way it was

            I finished the last verse and hummed a little as I strummed my guitar. I smiled as I looked into the sky. Keeping my guitar aside on the bench I was sitting. I stood up.

            Slowly I walked near the railings and put both of my hands. Out of the blue someone pulled me away from the railings and soon I was in a soft embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter