1st chapter (First meeting)

Hard to say I love you (내가 당신을 사랑 말할 하드)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought it was easy to say that I love you  But it was hard  Hard to say that I... I love you

1st chapter (First meeting)

(Kylie's pov)

            Seconds turn into minutes while they turn into hours and they turn into days which turn into months and a year ends. For me, staying here in river valley hospital, it’s already 5 months but I feel like a year as passed already.

            Being diagnosed with leukemia or blood cancer, it is hard to live with it. People say it's hard to live with cancer, and they cannot endure it and feel like dying. Maybe they are right, but i have been fighting leukemia for 5 months. But with all these treatment I feel like I am living in a dungeon but not those jails you see almost every day.

            No, the place I am living is filled with nurses who are caring and kind and nice people.  Also every doctor here says that being in this hospital is being special. If you ask me about my daily routine well it’s exactly the same except for eating medicines and going through the treatment.

            “Noona, Noona!” I was so lost in my thoughts in front of the window where the busy Seoul can be seen yet I was brought back to Earth by a cute little boy. I turned around to see Jung Yoogeun, one of the cutest kids who turned to have a tumor in his brain.

            I just feel so bad about it. I meant why do they have to go through the pain when they are so cute and so adorable. “Oh? Jung Yoogeun don’t run in the corridors. You might fall.” I scolded him a little bit and smiled at him.

            “Guess what? My appa’s are here to visit me. See?” excitedly he said to me as he turned around pointing at 5 people who was walking towards us. It was SHINee.

            If you don’t know them, let me make myself useful by introducing them. Kim Kibum, known as Key is the funny yet caring one.

            Then there is Choi Minho, someone who is quite and known as the charismatic prince who looks a lot like Yoogeun as well as keeps all the stuffs for himself. Like me.

            Lee Taemin, ah him. He is one of a kind can I say? He is known as the Aeygo prince yet also manly sometimes.

            Kim Jonghyun, yup, he is the seductive king you can say. It reminds me of their ring ding dong era. His hair was blonde which made me mistake him for a foreigner.

            Oh I almost forgot one person. Out leader Lee Jinki aka Onew, who is scared of kids as well as love to eat chicken. Nickname for him you say? A lot, Dubu is one of the best things we used to call him.

            To be honest, they are more like my family now. Without them, I guess I am nothing. “Kylie.” Key cried out as he waved at me.

            “Yah, yah. She can see us, and she isn’t blind plus we are so close by so stop screaming your off would you?” Minho oppa smacked the back of his head making Key glare at him. 

            I let out a slight chuckle at their childish acts. Actually Yoogeun and I chuckled in perfect synchronization.

            “How’s you Kylie? Sorry for not visiting you last time.” Jonghyun asked me and apologized making me smile. He carefully scooped Yoogeun into his arm. I held onto the I.V bottle stand and stood up with a perfect smile on my face. Fake or not, someone said to me smile is the best make up a girl can wear so beautifully. 

            “I am doing great.” I replied to them softly. “Appa is mean.” Yoogeun threw a tantrum making all of us burst into short series of laughter.

            “Why is Appa mean?” Minho oppa asked him with a joking smile making him pout more. “Appa didn’t ask how Yoogeun was but appa asked how noona was.” He complained making me chuckle.

            “Aigoo, it means both of us Yoogie.” I said to him as I pinched his cheeks and ruffling his brown hair.

 

(Leo's pov)

            “Why do we have to go there today? I was hoping if I could sleep today.” For the nth time Ken wailed making me glare at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter