Just for you

Different : It's Magic

OK! MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR APOLOGIZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I Will not lie to you I have been trying damn hard to write, I really have!!! But... My motive to write isnt here anymore. But know this!!! Just know this! I will never abondon this story! or Living an Average life. Im half way done with a chapter for that one. I just have to wait for that burst of energy.

Im sure you have heard many excuses before and I know i promised you an update last month but really I am so so so sorry! 

I definitely know whats going on with this story, whats going to happen how it's going to end but I just dont know how to put it in words. (Like you know that moment when you are trying to describe something to your friend and you end up saying "I dont know how to describe it.." Thats how it is right now)

Even with the chapter Im writing for LAAL I get stuck. Ill stare at it for 10 minutes and I cant write. For this stories next chapter I have less than 200 words down! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYED I AM THAT IM NOT WRITING AS MUCH!

-It also that (I will not lie to all of you) I have been so busy! Im off in two weeks but in two weeks I have:

-2 Algebra test, 1 Algebra Quiz

-1 AP World Test

-2 APES Tests

-6 Articles due TOMORROW for english

-3 photo essays, a photography quiz and two articles due just this week for Journalism

-A Chem test

-And to top it all off, I have piano lessons every monday and i still have to practice (I've been holding off my song to learn MiD)

And My sister is coming back home on the 18th (I GET WHATEVER GG ALBUM SHE BRINGS ME SO EXCITED)

But Really I want you all to know that I am trying my best! But I feel like this A/N wont be complete without some spoilers, just because I feel really really bad! Ok Also If you have any questions about this story, feel free to ask just as long as it doesnt like ruin the story for you.

SPOILERS GO!

1. I am going to kill someone off, (Whoops) she is dating someone, and the person she is dating will go to someone else. 

2. Seohan will not (Never) be end game.

3. Luyoon, is not a guaranteed end game either (Lol, I know what's going to happen because I wrote the last chapter a while ago)

4. Human ------------> Vamp.

5. About 6 hunters are already in the story. 4 are controled/will be, 2 are actual, keep that in mind. (I swear I dont want to see you all pull your hairs out)

6. There will be a sequel :]

7. SeoYoon FOR THE WIN (which means Seohyun is not the main antagonist, she's just the girl who let Jealously get the best of her, she'll realize it... not soon but still soon.)

8. An Angel will gain his wings and another will lose theirs :) I dont even need to use names. (But really if you dont know, please go back to my first story to see who my pairings were)

9. Luna and Luhan used to look IDENTICAL besides the fact of him being a boy and her being a girl. This basically means that Something happened to Luna.

10. WILL GO DOWN AT PROM

11. Next Chapter will be dedicated to Kaistal (Well, a Section of it will)

12. Taeun will not be a Huge thing

13. Please expect Yunho, BoA, the rest of SuJu and others to make an appearance

14. Yoona will get together will Luhan but will end up with someone else before she gets with Luhan

15. Luhan is going to move to Seoul, he's going to leave everyone at Jeju. But I won't tell you when

THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO

1. Luhan and Luna - Go back and pay atention about how I talk about them, how they interact and little subtle moments and details, it will come in handy in the future.

2. Extras - Any characters that are not the main charcters, pay atenttion to them. You'll most likely see them again. Nobody in this story is pointless or have no purpose. Each character has meaning. i.e. the students I mentioned are there to help relationships. Random characters will turn into important ones in the future.

3. Yoona - Notice her weird behavior when something happens

4. Little to big - Take note of little things that happen. They might seem to be tiny, but It could be major in the future. But Also dont over think something like N glaring at Kyuhyun. That's nothing. Notice like actions that people just shake off and stuff.

5. LUYOONKAIHUN - Imma just leave at that

 

I might add some more things but This is it for now... I'm sorry if you expected an update but that's as much as I can give you for now. But I'll give you a hint for the sequel

#NOTP's EVERYWHERE

Anyways I hope you guys stay with me and my stories! AND TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE! I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS!!!

And dont worry, please expect a lot more stories from me! I have Millions of ideas on my phone right now.

OH AND ONE MORE THING! Because I have a lot of Ideas and I cant seem to finish a story without writing another one please let me know if I should just create a story full of drabbles of SM Town aritist alright? Let me know if you guys would be interested in that! Thank you all for being so patient with me! I love you all! Until next time! Peace out cub scouts!