Candid Pt. 1

Different : It's Magic

Please read Authors note if you want to be helpful in my life :)


     Yoona pressed her back against the trunk and allowed her legs to lie onto of the thick branch. As per usual, she was reading her spell book in her favorite white dress and the flower crown she hides in the tree was upon her head.

     Luhan walked slowly near the tree and saw the sight, remembering what Yoogeun had told him. He never knew how right the young wolf. It was a really pretty scene to look at. He brought his camera closer to his face, Luhan didn’t know why his sister asked him to bring it, but it was the perfect time to use it. He looked into the view finder and the lighting and angle was perfect. The sun bled through the tree in little spots. As he took shots of the sight there was a brief second where her eyes went white and a dove emerged from the book.

     The white wolf didn’t expect it at all. He still couldn’t grasp the fact that just a month ago, he was friends with a human. Or he thought he was. Yoona came off as a normal mortal to him. Insignificant to immortals. Wrapping his mind around the fact that Yoona could possibly be one of the strongest witches he has ever met. Luhan thought back to when she used her powers; she didn’t even say a word but executed it perfectly.

     He pushed the thought aside as he looked down at the photos on his camera screen. They came out as a silhouette; you could see the outline of her hair, crown, book, dress and legs. The rest of her body was dark but you could clearly tell it was a beautiful girl who was reading. The next photos the dove was emerging and flying away. The last photo was of her looking in the direction of the flying bird and you could barely make out her face, she was looking up at an angle to look at the dove which wasn’t in the shot anymore.

     “How long have you been there?” Luhan looked up and saw Yoona looking down on him. He had forgotten he was in plain sight. “I just got here, everyone is almost here.”

     “Yoona! We are here!” Luna ran up behind Luhan and jumped on his back. Her brother didn’t hesitate as he held onto her legs like she was expecting her to do that. He turned his head and looked at his sister with a playful glare, “Have you eaten today?” She nodded making some baby hairs come out of her ponytail.

      Many admire their close relationship. For the longest time believe it or not they weren’t close at all. It was like their whole purpose in life was to compete who was better. It wasn’t until something happened to Luna that Luhan became the over protective brother he is.

     Yoona smiled at the incoming wolves. She closed her book and tossed it up in the air making it vanish. “She does it so effortlessly.” Lay sighed as everyone nodded in agreement. It has been a month since the football game incident and none of them had much time to hang out with all the try outs, practices and make up work since it was nearing the end of the first quarter. “Since I’m President…” she stood up on the branch, “Last one to the clearing cleans up at homecoming!” She said running off the branch and landing on the grass followed by the other wolves. The witch ran then flashed to the clearing.

     The rest of them arrived and saw Yoona just standing there with her backs facing them staring something. They stood there staring at two people. “We win!” Kai and Krystal said. Krystal was sitting on top of the giant boulder while Kai was leaning against it. “Damn it.” D.O. said.

 

     Seohyun walked along the sidewalk kicking a pebble. “Where is everyone?” She entered the coffee shop where Kai usually is, Seohyun wanted to know more about Luhan but the day she actually wanted to talk to him was they day he wasn’t there. The witch plopped down on the couch burying her face into the pillow next to her and the waiter approached her, “What can I get you?”

     “The usual.”

     “Sorry, I’m a new worker.” He said awkwardly. “Oh sorry,usually Hakyeon serves me-” she lifted her head and was taken aback by who she saw, “Who are you?”

     “I’m Cho Kyuhyun, just moved to town.” Kyuhyun smiled holding out his hand. Seohyun smiled a little and slowly shook his head and nodded, “Nice to meet you. But my usual is just a green milk tea.”

     “Alrighty. What’s your name so I can remember it next time?”

     “Seohyun.” She told him, he was about to walk away until she asked him, “Not to be rude but where is N- I mean Hakyeon? He’s always the one that serves me.”

     “I don’t think he came in today, would you like me to ask the management?”

     “No, it’s fine.” He waved him off as she saw Taeyeon and Sulli enter. The two smiled at the seated girl and looked back and forth from Seohyun and Kyuhyun, “He’s cute, is he new?”

     “Yeah he’s new. Have you guys seen Kai or in fact any of the beasts today?” Seohyun asked them as they sat down. Sulli and Taeyeon shook their heads. The mortal then remembered, “Oh I know! Lay told me that they were all going to hang out today but they didn’t say where…”

     “Why are you looking for Kai?” Taeyeon leaned over and rested her elbows on her knee. “I want to get to know more about Luhan. To see if he knows if Luhan is interested in Yoona.”

     “But he is always saying he isn’t into love. But from the looks of it he treats both you and Yoona nicely. Matter of fact-” Taeyeon cut her off as she was staring at the new employee, “Joohyun, is it just me or has that waiter been staring at you?” The three girls looked over at his direction and he was indeed looking over at her. But it wasn’t until he saw them staring back that he stopped and continued on making Seohyun drink.

     “I think he’s into you.” Sulli whispered looking away from Kyuhyun. “Well I’m not. I only have eyes for Luhan.”

     “But Luhan might have eyes for someone else.”

     “But he might not.”

     “Here is your drink.” Kyuhyun set it down on the table as Seohyun gave him the exact change. Kyuhyun walked back behind the counter and put the money inside their respective place in the cash register. He looked over at the three girls again. He took out his phone and pretended to use it when he was really taking a picture of Seohyun. The waiter smiled as the picture came out with Seohyun sipping the drink and having a casual conversation with the two others. He sent it to someone with the caption, “I think she is the one.”

 

     “So who here doesn’t have powers?” Krystal asked the group who were spread around the clearing.

     “Kris and Luna,” Amber told her, “But Kyungsoo shouldn’t count either but he is super strong.”

      “So how strong are you Yoona? Your magic?” Xiumin asked Yoona until Luhan interrupted.

     “Seohyun and Yoona are witches. It's witchcraft, magic doesn't exist.” 

     "So you don't believe in magic?" Jessica crossed her arms mimicking Yoona's disgusted face. “No. I don't.”

     “So you really don't believe.” Jessica held out her palm as a couple of snowflakes and sparkling blue frost floated into the air. Luhan matched Jessica's cold expression and said, “No.

     “Wait, why are we here again?” Tao raised his hand. “Free time before homecoming preparations.” Suho explained to the younger one. 

     “Well, since Yoona is here and probably the strongest we are following her rules which means,” Krystal stopped and eyed Kai expecting him to finish for her Which he did, “Interrogation.”

     “Let's start off simple,” Yoona snapped her fingers and a chair and a table full of notes and different types of books with creatures’ information popped up in front of her. She sat down and propped her elbows on them resting her chin above her hands, “Who's the real big bad Alpha, Beta and the poor Omega?” She stuck out her bottom lip when she said Omega.

     “Luhan is the alpha.” Tao motioned to the blonde who was showing a very pleased smirk. “This baby faced deer is the Alpha? I thought he was joking.”

     “Beta is of course, Luna.” Kai continued.

     “We don't have an Omega. All of us are like equals.” Kris said. Yoona leaned back in amusement. She didn't want conflict but she just wanted to see, “All chose an Alpha and Beta... Generally... There is a natural Omega.” Yoona stated.

     “All of us are at the same level.”

     “Alpha and Beta must of had a conversation about who the weakest member of this pack is. It could be Kris since he's powerless. Or could it be Xiumin for being the shortest-”

     “Yoona I think you should tone down.” Amber held out her hands eyeing the pack to make sure they were okay. But Yoona was far from done. 

     “If all of you could choose a strongest member, wouldn't it be easier to distinguish the weakest link."

     “Yoona what the hell-” Chen tried to stop her but was cut off.

     “This is a genius.” Sehun walked up to Yoona and gave her a High-5.

     “OK. You understand Yoona's mentality faster than us.” Krystal pointed to Kai, Taemin, Jessica and herself, “Explain how Hermione is a genius.”

     “Look at the pack.” Sehun said motioning to them, “Their emotions. Yoona's playing them.” He basically laughed. Their faces lightened up a little but they still didn’t understand.

     “There are a lot of options as to why Yoona is doing this. She could either just really want to know who omega is. Or, she's testing who would get angriest the fastest. Test them if you may.”

     “Are you serious?” Lay blinked in shock.

     “First let me say I'm sorry for getting some of you mad.” Yoona walked around and sat on the desk, “But when people are mad, or irritated, it's a lot easier to read them. When you're being hammered with questions and a serious topic, your feelings about it comes out. Before I say anything else can I say anything about all of you out loud?”

     The group gave glances and nods until Luna answered for all, “We have no secrets.”

     “Amber showed a lot of worry on this topic. Like she was scared that this topic might drive the friendship apart. Tao feared it was him. Baekhyun and Kris were both thinking that I was this crazy girl they thought was normal. Suho, Xiumin and D.O. Were slowly getting mad while Chanyeol's insides burning. But...” Yoona slowly turned to Luhan, “You were furious. So mad, that you proved one of my theories. If an immortal gets mad, the spell that was containing the aura stops working.” Yoona's smirk grew bigger as she walked closer to Luhan, “Didn't you say you could take me out of your mind?”

     All eyes went wide. “ is a genius.” Kris mumbled to himself.

     “Luna...” She now faced his twin, “There is so much fear in you that it's as if you were completely human. Some much fear that I couldn't get inside. But there is strength. I understood why Luhan was getting upset. But how could one be both Beta and Omega?” Yoona walked back to her chair.

     “Why did you guys travel here to Jeju?”

     “We ran from hunters.” Luhan said dully.

     “Impossible. They're gone, extinct.” Taemin also added, “Where were they? What was their purpose?”

     “In Gangnam. They were searching for a specific person. But they were all killed as far as we know.” Baekhyun said coldly remembering that day.

     “Who?” Naeun asked shocking everyone as her tiny little self flew out of the cherry blossom tree. 

     “A girl, a witch to be specific. They believe if they kill her, they can save many including themselves.” Xiumin explained. Luhan eyed Yoona since Xiumin said witch.

     “It was stupid for you guys to come here!” Yoona blurted out.

     “Why? Is she here?”

     “No, it's just there are so many immortals here, they are going to kill us all if they follow you! You're basically exposing her!”

     “Who is she?”

      She frowned a little and felt a tad guilty alongside with saying too much. Yoona turned to Jessica, Krystal, Naeun, Kai and Taemin and gave them the look. “Oblivion.” She whispered making everyone but those five forget. And one other exception.

     “What were we saying?” Luna asked all bubbly. She felt her cheek and found a tear, “Strange.” Luna shrugged but moved on. Luhan stared at the witch who was currently making her desk and chair disappear. 'What is she hiding?'

     Yoona smiled brightly at them, “You were going to show me all your powers!” She clapped her hands along with Krystal and Taemin.

     Suho stepped out first and raised his hands taking all the water from the green grass turning them into crunchy brown dead grass. He then threw the water into the air. Xiumin held out his hand and the water instantly froze at the same time Tao snapped his fingers and the frozen water droplets were frozen in their spots as well and stopped drifting to the ground. Baekhyun then swayed his hand over his face and all the frozen water droplets had their own little ball of light inside of them. Luhan’s arm pointed in the direction of Chanyeol then threw his arm up raising Chanyeol and throwing him in the air as well with him leaving flames in the air. Tao lastly, stuck out to fingers and swiped to the left then down. Slowly the water seeped back into the dead grass turning it green once again and the fire extinguished on its own.

     “That was amazing…” Krystal stared in awe as she began clapping as did the rest of them. Yoona was impressed as well. She then turned to Tao, “You control time?” He nodded in confirmation.

     “So you were the one freezing time that one day?”

     Tao’s as well as Luhan’s and and Lay’s jaw dropped, “Wait, time froze?” Chen questioned.

     “You’re the one who kept unfreezing the time?”

     “Maybe…”

     “All of you are purebred?” pointed her finger at all of them dragging her finger in the air.

     “No. Only Luna, Kris, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun and I,” Luhan explained, “They are the only purebreds and only ones that don’t powers.”

     “I am shape shifter; Tao and Lay were turned but both born with abilities already.” Amber explained ‘further. “And the rest are mixed.” Chanyeol smiled happily.

     “May I ask how Luhan is the Alpha?”

     “He is a lot bigger than all of us.” Kai explained to Yoona. “Can we see?” Krystal asked. Naeun looked over to Taemin and told him, “You can sit this one out.”

     The twelve boys and Luna lined up in a line and turned into wolves. It was true that Luhan and Luna were the most distinguishable being completely white and completely black with red and yellow eyes while the rest were amber or gold. The four girls stared in amazement at the thirteen wolves in front of them. Taemin sighed a little as he much anticipated turning without any pain. Yoona broke the silence and went into a laughing fit and pointed at the end of the line. There was a black and brown Terrier with its tongue out next to Sehun.


DO YOU LIKE MY NEW POSTER!!!!! IM PROUD OF IT (I AM SO LAME)

HELLO FOR NOW!!!! OK I just want to say HAppy 4th of July since I probably wont be posting tomorrow! OK SO! Here is the first half of the chapter. I felt really bad for not updating for like a month and reminder this is half! of the chapter i have originally planned.  The length is about the size of a regular update so i decided to just split it into two parts if that is ok. *You guys should follow me on Tumblr so i can follow back at My-Queen-Yoona... yeah.. Awkwardly switches topic*

Also I wanted to talk to you guys. I havent been updating frequently and I have been having writers block. Some of you might be thinking. Wow, this little is weird. BUT you guys will think I am weirder after I tell you this. I realized that I get more ideas when I am working on a different story! I came up with this story while I was writing "Not your Average relationship" and while i was trying to figure out what to do with this story BAM! IDEAS EVERYWHERE! I wrote them down t get to them later but it also hit me I come up with more ideas when I am working on another story! And that is how this 2 part chapter (Candid) came to be! All in all I have four story Ideas and have been working on just a tiny bit and I want to start on two of them to help. (NOW you may think this is ape crazy But i promise it's just my mentality [That came out wrong...]) 

Vote Here

Out of those for can you please please please help a writer out and pick/vote which two I should publish first! I dont like picking so I decided why dont i let the readers choose!  (ALSO how did I do on this chapter? well half chapter? Did it feel rushed? I beat my self up too much.) Comment and subscribe ! Thank you for reading this chapter and my extremely long rant Sorry for that!

(Am I annoying?)

Peace out cub scouts!!!!