01

Crap.

a/n: the first chapter is full of dialogue. I wanted to write something and it was almost 12PM and it's Thursday night and I still have school tomorrow so it's not edited at all, but I trust myself. 

Warning: Mild cursing. If you're not okay with it, then don't read it.

            Yixing doesn’t know what the hell happened last night. When he turns to the left to see a boy, no, a full grown man with a peeking from Yixing’s galaxy-pattern sheets, he freezes for a couple minutes to observe who this guy is and if staring would help him remember who this guy is, why he’s in bed , and what he did last night.

            Nope, nothing pops into mind.

            Not even a memory. Not even a blur of anything.

            So he does what he thinks is right and tries to get out of bed.

He lets out a piercing scream when he feels pain in his lower body.

            Yixing thinks he knows what happened last night and he is not too happy about it.

            Right now, Yixing wants to smack whoever this guy is. He wants to kick him in the balls for taking advantage of him when he was probably intoxicated. He wants to slap his pretty ugly face back and forth for even stepping into his apartment. He wants to beat this guy until he’s gone from this world.

            Yixing, instead, pokes the guy in the shoulder and whispers “Are you awake?”

            The guy grunts, throwing an arm on Yixing’s stomach, and murmurs words into the pillow.

            “What? Did you say something?” Yixing snuggles back into bed, trying to get closer to be able to hear the black haired man. The stranger slowly turns his face to the side and Yixing can’t help but want to be closer to him. His sharp jawline. His piercing eyes. His swollen lips. He seemed grouchy, but beautiful and Yixing mentally knew that if Kris saw this guy, he would give him a full blown ten on his hotness scale.

            “I said to shut up and sleep. I don’t feel good,” the guy speaks with a raspy voice, eyes glaring into Yixing’s. He tugs Yixing closer, bringing the two to eye-level. He hugs Yixing. Yixing starts to panic, his heart beats faster and his buddy down there is starting to wake up.

            “Stop getting so excited. You’re going to give me problems.”

            “O-okay.”

            “And don’t stutter, unless it’s my name you’re stuttering.”

            “I don’t stutter!”

            “You stuttered my name last night when I ed you hard.”

            “You did not just say you ed me last night.”

            “I did.”

            “Did not.”

            “Did.”

            “Did not.”

            “Did. You came to my house warming party, drunk, and begged me to you.”

            “Did not!”

            “Stop whining. You did. You told me you were coming from an office party and then remembered about this hot guy who gave you an invitation to a house party. Then you said the hot guy was me and that you wanted me to you this whole time.”

            “Are you kidding me?”

            “No. Why would I joke about serious stuff like this? I don’t anybody unless I deem them worthy. So be thankful.”

            “What are you even-“

            “Shh. Stop speaking. I need to sleep. I kept waking up because you wanted to do me some more.”

Yixing sighed. He stopped struggling to get away from this guy. Instead, Yixing leaned against him, letting himself rest. He cuddled this stranger.

            “And I don’t even know his name,” Yixing quietly whispered to no one in particular.

            “What?” The stranger pushed Yixing away so he was face to face with him.

            “You’re awake?”

            “I’ve been awake for a while. Gee, is it that surprising?”

            “Sorry?”

            “I can’t believe this. You remembered it yesterday, but not today? What, do you have a problem with names? You’re 20-something for all I care, you should be able to remember names.”

            “Stop being such a prick. I was drunk. I’m hung over.”

            “God, I’m only doing this because I think you’re pretty attractive and you’re good in bed.”

            “I’m attractive to you? I’m so skinny and bony and have a body of a teenager going through puberty. I don’t see how I’m attractive to you.”

            “You are. Yixing, have some more confidence to yourself. You are so attractive and you are amazing and,” the stranger draws a breath, “that’s not the point. The point is I’m telling you my name so you better listen to me.” Yixing nods. He closes his eyes and purses his lips when he sees the stranger coming closer. Instead of a kiss, he gets an earful of a laugh.

            “What’s so funny?”

            “Your face!” The stranger rolls to his side, clutching his stomach. His mouth opens wide as he hollers loudly.

            “It was not that funny!”

            “What were you even doing? Did you think I was going to kiss you?” The stranger laughs even harder. Yixing’s face becomes beet red with embarrassment.

            “You’re such a jerk. Get out of my house.”

            “Hey, I was only joking. I think you looked pretty cute, Yixing.”

            “Stop saying my name like you know me.”

            “But I do know you, quite well might I add.”

            “Well I don’t know you.”

            “If you ever feel like getting to know me, like my name, just give me a call. I put my number in your phone. I think I’ll go home.” The stranger gets out of bed. He collects his belongings, puts his clothes on, and steps out of the room, leaving poor, clueless Yixing in bed.

            It takes him a couple days until he gets the courage to call the stranger. It was pretty obvious what his number was. He doesn’t know anyone under the name Sweetie Pie, unless he met up with a hooker the day he went to the office party.

            After the first ring, the call is picked up.

            “Hello?” The stranger sounds irritated. Loud music is playing in the background. Yixing tries his best to speak loudly.

            “Hi, remember me?”

            “Who is this?”

            “It’s me, Yixing.”

            “So you’re finally curious? How long has it been, five days? Wow, two more days and it’d be a week. I’d assume you fell from the face of the Earth.”

            “I was just trying to think of what to say. What am I supposed to say to someone I don’t even know? I can’t just say ‘Hi, yeah, remember me? I’m the guy who you ed a couple nights ago.’?”

            “I guess that’s one way to put it.”

            “It’s not a very nice way to say something.”

            “Yeah. Listen, I have to go to class, but I’m free during the evening. Want to grab some dinner?”

            “Sure?” Yixing says with hesitation.

            “I’ll send you the address. Just say you’re a friend of Kim Jongin’s and you’ll be brought to the table right away.”

            Before Yixing was able to say no, Jongin ended the phone call.

            Crap, this is worse than his nightmares. Kim Jongin is his bosses’ son.

            Yixing just got ed by his bosses’ son.