Epilogue

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 WEEKS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Baby girl!” Changmin cooed as he entered the café.

“Yah!” Yesung lightly hit the maknae’s head.

“What was that for?”

“Only I can call her that! Find a new nickname!”

“Hmm… JAGIYA!!!” Changmin pulled you into a huge hug.

“Aish… He’s being so cheesy!” Jaejoong chuckled.

“Awww… SO CUTE!” Junsu and Yoochun cooed.

“Next thing you know, he’ll be calling her ‘yeobo’!” Yunho joked.

“Why not?” Changmin looked at his hyungs.

“Yah, you’re moving too fast.” Yesung looked at Changmin.

Changmin ignored that comment and continued to hug you.

“Yah, she can’t breathe!” Yeon Hee laughed as she and Minho entered the café, their arms linked.

“UNNIE!” You ran into Yeon Hee’s embrace as soon as Changmin let you go.

“(Your Name)-ah, are you alright?” Minho asked as he patted your head.

Ever since you and Changmin began to date, you spent more of your time in SM building and got to know everyone. Yeon Hee and you became quiet close and were like sisters, which was quiet shocking for boys. Minho also became closer to you and became as overprotective of you as any DBSK or SuJu guy… Speaking of them.

“(YOUR NAME)-AH!!!” The SuJu boys rushed inside the café.

“WAAA! I missed you!” Zhou Mi quickly hugged you.

“Me too! Me too!” Donghae shouted.

“Yah, let her go!” Henry said. “I also want to hug her!”

“HYUNGS!!!” Changmin shouted.

Everyone stopped arguing and looked at the maknae.

“She’s MY girlfriend!” Changmin said as he pulled you away from his hyungs and put his arms around your waist.

“Psh… Talk about jealousy!” Kyuhyun laughed.

“So not fair!” Sungmin pouted. “We also missed (Your Name)-ah!”

“Too bad!” Changmin stuck out his tongue. “She’s MINE!”

Everyone began to laugh at Changmin’s childishness and your redness.

“Noona!” Shin was about to hug you but noticed Changmin’s death glare. “Never mind…”

Hyo laughed at his brother’s reaction.

“I really hate the fact that you’re surrounded with boys.” Changmin whispered into your ears.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that my brother and my boyfriend are in boy bands!” You smiled.

“(Your Name)-ah! Come here!” Eunhyuk said as he pulled you down to sit.

“Ne?” You looked at them.

“I want to know…” Eunhyuk got hit by Junsu. “Yah, what do you think you’re doing, dolphin?”

“Don’t even think about asking that, anchovy!”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and the next thing you know, Junsu and Eunhyuk began calling each other names, which also included being called ‘Cucumber’, ‘Tomato’ and ‘Onion’.

“What’s going on?” You asked Siwon.

“They’re arguing about who you love more, Eunhyuk hyung or Junsu hyung.” Siwon said.

“Oo…” You thought for a second. “STOP!”

“What?” Junsu and Eunhyuk looked at you.

“(Your Name)-ah… Who do you like the best?” Junsu asked.

“Hankyung oppa.” You blurted out.

“Bwoh?!” The SuJu and DBSK looked at you.

“Yah, Hankyung, stay away from (Your Name)-ah!” EVERYONE shouted.

“But what did I do?” Poor Hankyung was shocked.

“She likes you because you’re Chinese!” Kangin said.

“That doesn’t make sense, hyung!” Kibum said. “Henry and MiMi are also Chinese…”

“Then why?” Everyone looked at you.

“Because he’s handsome.” You looked away.

“How can you say that someone is handsome when your boyfriend is here?” Changmin frowned.

“Well…” Before you could finish, Changmin grabbed your wrist and dragged you away.

“YAH! MAKNAE!!!” Everyone shouted.

“Forget him! Get Hankyung!!!” Eunhyuk shouted, not getting over the fact that he lost.

Everyone turned to Hankyung who began to mumble something in Chinese…

 

“Oppa, why did we come here again?” You asked.

You and Changmin were standing in the beach.

“Remember how your brother interfered during our date?” Changmin asked.

“Ah… That time…”

“Yeah… I wanted to continue it.” Changmin smiled.

“What do you…”

The music began to play and Changmin smiled as he put his hand on your waist and took your hand. You began to slow dance as Changmin pulled you closer to him.

“(Your Name)-ah… Saranghe.” Changmin whispered.

“Nado saranghe, oppa.” You smiled.

Changmin pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you slowly, yet passionately. You knew that Changmin was everything you could wish for while Changmin was happy that he was with his first and last love…

“I’ll always be with you.” He whispered.

 

~THE END~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this fic till the end! KAMSAHAMNIDAheart