The Truth Is Out

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“PICK UP!” Changmin shouted as his fist landed on the table.

“Yah! You’re going to break the table!” Junsu said, earning a glare from his maknae.

“Whatever.” Changmin stood up and went away, slamming the door.

“I guess we went a bit too far.” Yoochun sighed.

“I guess we did.” Jaejoong closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

“Don’t you think it’s time to tell him the truth?” Yunho asked, crossing his arms.

“And? Even if we did tell him, I don’t think (Your Name)-ah would forgive him.” Jaejoong sighed deeply.

“Hyung, it’s your fault!” Junsu said. “You should fix it.”

Jaejoong didn’t reply. He knew that it was all his fault. He regretted not stopping Yesung that day. He regretted it the moment when he saw bleeding Yesung and tears flowing down your cheeks.

“I’m going.” Jaejoong stood up and went to the door.

“Where are you going?” Yunho asked.

“To (Your Name)-ah… I’ll tell her the truth.” Jaejoong took his car keys and went out.

“I guess we should tell the truth to maknae.” Yoochun said.

“Where is he?” Junsu looked around.

“There’s only one place he’ll go…” Yunho said.

“…HAPPY EXPRESS!” The guys shouted and rushed to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT THE CAFÉ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Welcome to ‘Happy Express’, sir! May I take your order?” You asked, smiling.

But your smile disappeared as you saw the customer. It was none other than Shim Changmin!

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” You hissed.

You looked around and motioned Shin to come over. When Shin came up, you began to walk away when Changmin rushed behind you and grabbed your wrist.

“(Your Name)-ah!” He softly whispered.

“What?” You turned around, glaring at him.

“Let me explain…”

“There’s nothing left to explain!” You hissed.

“Will you just listen to me?” Changmin was beginning to lose his patience.

“Ehm…” Hyo coughed behind you. “You might want to talk about it in the kitchen. You’re grabbing unnecessary attention.”

“I don’t want to talk to him.” You tried to walk away but Changmin’s grip tightened.

“Kamsahamnida, hyung.” He smiled and dragged you to the kitchen.

When you entered the kitchen, Changmin let go off your wrist.

“What?” You glared at him as you went near the table.

“I want to explain…”

“I don’t want to hear it!”

“Will you stop being so stubborn?” Changmin came up to you and trapped you between his body and the table. “Just hear me out!”

“No!”

“What’s going on in here?” Jaejoong entered the kitchen and saw the tense atmosphere.

“Nothing.” Changmin sighed and moved away.

You took your chance and made a small step when Changmin grabbed your wrist, AGAIN!

“We’re not done yet.” He said.

“We are!” You tried to break free.

“STOP IT YOU TWO!” Jaejoong shouted.

You and Changmin looked at him, Changmin not letting go off your wrist.

“Yah!” Yesung and the rest of DBSK entered the kitchen, panting.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked.

“What’s going on?” Changmin asked, frowning.

“Ah, mianhe.” Junsu smiled sheepishly. “I guess it’s time to tell you the truth.”

“What truth?” Changmin got confused.

“The truth that… What you thought wasn’t true.” Yunho rubbed the back of his neck.

“Huh?” You and Changmin were lost.

“I’m not your rival, Changmin-ah.” Yesung smiled.

“Then…”

“I’m her brother.”

“WHAT?!” Changmin’s mouth dropped open.

“Ne…” The boys were now waiting for Changmin to explode.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT???” Changmin shouted.

“Yah, keep your voice down!” You hissed. “And what’s this all about?”

“Umm… You see… Changmin here thought that Yesung hyung was your boyfriend or something like that… So he got jealous and…” Junsu tried to explain.

“Wait… So you’re telling me that you mislead your own maknae?” You asked, shocked.

“We kind of needed to do that.” Yoochun smiled.

“Well, because of your ‘NEEDS’ I had a fight with her.” Changmin growled.

“About that…” You looked at him. “Were you really jealous?”

“Umm…” Changmin looked away. “Yeah… But I didn’t know he was your brother! I thought he…”

But before Changmin could say anything else, you pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

“That’s a huge twist.” Yoochun mumbled while Junsu nodded.

“Yah, we should leave!” Jaejoong and Yesung whispered.

The boys left you alone, knowing that you two needed a private moment.

“You forgive me?” Changmin asked, breaking the kiss.

You nodded.

“(Your Name)-ah, will you be my REAL girlfriend?” Changmin asked.

“Ne.”

Changmin smiled and pressed his lips against yours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! You liked it? smiley

Anyways, here are the links for other stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92479/i-m-your-secretary-not-your-nanny-changmin-dbsk-tvxq

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/vampire-clans-bigbang-dbsk-gdragon-jaejoong-tvxq-vampires

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92152/my-best-friend-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

Please comment and subscribeheart