"DATE"

My Pretend Girlfriend

“Hyung, are those guys alright?” Shin whispered.

“Hmm…I don’t know.” Hyo shook his shoulders.

They were staring at DBSK members, who were sitting in the café for about one hour, without ordering anything. The boys were spacing out, their eyes wandering off.

“Oh, here she is!” Yoochun suddenly stood up.

Shin and Hyo looked at the door. You were just entering, letting a fresh breeze come in with you. You were about to wave when Changmin suddenly grabbed you and carried you over his shoulder, heading to DBSK’s van.

“Hyo-ah, Shin-ah, don’t worry, she’ll be safe.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Jaejoong-ah, don’t go overboard, ok?” Hyo smiled.

“Don’t worry; I’m not planning to die at such a young age.”

“Hyung, fighting!” Shin said.

Jaejoong ruffled Shin’s hair and walked out. You weren’t resisting and just let Changmin carry you to the van.

“You could have warned me.” You mumbled when Changmin sat next to you.

“Mianhe, is my pretend girlfriend mad at me?” Changmin pouted.

There was a dead silence when suddenly Changmin’s stomach growled, making everyone laugh.

“Omo, are you hungry?” You asked.

Changmin nodded.

“Don’t worry, Changmin-ah!” Junsu said. “We’re going to a restaurant!”

Changmin clapped his hands. You giggled at how by mentioning food, Changmin would act childishly.

“But before that we’ll deal with (Your Name)’s look.” Yunho said.

You drove to DBSK’s dorm and again your stylists were Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. Once they were done, they looked at each other, proud of their work. You were wearing a black, strapless dress; its length was till your knees. The white high heels went perfectly with the pearls on your neck and the narrow white belt on the upper torso. Your hair was straightened and flowed to your bare shoulders, trying to hide them.

“Let’s go?” Changmin smiled.

You all went to two cars, just like last time. You drove off to a restaurant called ‘Star Ring’. You were about to go inside when suddenly you noticed that other members weren’t with you.

“Aren’t you coming inside?” You asked, raising your eyebrow.

“Ani. We’ll be checking everything from here. We planted a camera on Changmin’s rose and we’ll be giving instructions from here.” Yoochun smiled.

“We’ll send messages to Changmin.” Yunho smiled.

“Go and enjoy your date.” Junsu clapped.

You and Changmin headed towards the doors, Changmin linking your arms. You smiled and entered the restaurant. Changmin took you to a table and helped you with your seat.

“Thank you.” You smiled.

“Umm…You’re welcome.” Changmin awkwardly smiled back.

You sat opposite to each other. Changmin took your hand again and now began to draw circles with his thumb on your wrist. Suddenly Changmin received a text message.

She’s here

From: Dolphin hyung

Changmin sighed and mouthed you ‘She’s here’. You slowly nodded. But this time you were too tired to pretend to be his girlfriend.

“Everything alright?” He asked worriedly.

“Ne. I’m just too tired.” You smiled back weakly.

“Hmm…Then why not consider this as a date, but rather hanging out?”

You saw with corner of your eyes that Yeon Hee entered the restaurant, followed by several girls. One of them saw you and whispered something to Yeon Hee, who glanced towards your direction. You pretended not to notice her and smiled at Changmin.

“Hmm…What do you want to order?” He asked softly, knowing that Yeon Hee could hear him.

“I don’t know…You choose, oppa.”

“How about, paella? It’s so good here.”

“Sure.”

Changmin ordered two paellas and red wine.

Yah, talk about something! Be all lovey-dovey!!!!

From: Jaejoong hyung

“What is it?” You whispered.

“They want us to be more romantic.” Changmin sighed.

“But how?”

“Like this.”

He took your hand and kissed your palm.

“Saranghe, jagiya.” He smiled and kissed your hand.

“Nado saranghe.” You said, knowing that Yeon Hee was sitting behind you and could hear every single word (Well, except the part when you whisper). You could feel her tense up, her fingers clutching into fists. When your order arrived, the first thing you did was this:

“Oppa, say ‘Aa’.” You were holding a spoonful of paella.

“Aa…” Changmin opened his mouth.

You shoved food into his mouth and he began to chew it with delight. Was the food too tasty? Not really. It was the first time someone fed him, except his mother. And when someone feeds you, the food tastes a lot better.

“Jagiya, now it’s your turn.” He wanted to feed you.

“Aa…” You slightly opened your mouth.

He fed you gently and you continued to enjoy the dinner together. You took a sip of wine and noticed that there was something on Changmin’s lips.

“Oppa.” You smiled. “You have something here.”

“Gone?” He asked, wiping off his mouth.

You chuckled. The sauce was still there. You took a napkin and wiped the sauce off yourself. Changmin smiled when you returned to your place.

“Komawo, jagiya.” He said.

You continued with your ‘date’, oblivious to what’s going on behind you… 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Did you like it? I'm thinking of adding more 'dating' chapters, what do you think? ;)

Please comment and subscribeheart