Jaejoong's Plan

My Pretend Girlfriend

CHANGMIN’S POV

“Wae?” I asked with my trembling voice.

“I just can’t handle it, Changmin-ah!” Yeon Hee said, looking at me. “Let’s just break up.”

She turned around and walked away to her car. I sat on the bench, tears coming out of my eyes. How could she? We dated for several months now and we’re happy together! How could she dump me like that? What did I do? I slowly stood up and walked away, wiping away my tears. I entered some café near the park and sat down. I kept looking at the necklace I wanted to give her today. Suddenly, someone put a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake in front of me. I looked up and saw the waitress. She seems familiar.

“Eat it, you’ll feel better.” She smiled.

Oh, that’s right! She was the one who saved me from fans yesterday in the library! Wow, she really doesn’t seem to know me.

“Don’t worry, it’s on the house.” She walked away.

I looked at the cake in front of me and took a bite. It was really delicious! I finished the cake in no time and began to drink coffee when a hand appeared on my shoulder.

“Ah, hyungs!” I forced a smile.

“We heard what happened.” Junsu hyung shook his head.

“So don’t force a smile.” Yoochun hyung sat beside me.

“How did you know?” I asked. It’s not like I told them.

“Well, that’s…Oh! (Your Name)-ah!” Jaejoong hyung waved.

“Jaejoong Oppa!” The waitress who gave me the cake approached.

“Yah, how’s it going dongsaeng?” He smiled.

Wait! Jaejoong hyung knows her? Then how come she doesn’t know me?

“Everything is good, oppa.” She smiled. “Are you going to order something?”

“Hmm…How about ramen?” Jaejoong smiled.

“One bowl of ramen.” She jotted down. “Anything else?”

“Make it five.” Yunho hyung smiled.

“Alright.” She wrote and walked away.

“Hyung, how do you know her?” I asked.

“I often come here and sometimes she’d cook for me.” Jaejoong hyung smiled. “But don’t tell anyone!”

“Wae?” Yoochun hyung was surprised.

“She’s not supposed to cook. But they did make an exception for me since I’m their frequent customer.” Jaejoong hyung smiled.

“She looks like a nice girl.” Junsu hyung smiled.

“Ne. She is. But sometimes she’s quiet feisty…” Jaejoong hyung smiled. “Wait a minute!” A sly smile appeared on his face.

“Bwoh?” Everyone asked.

“I think I have an idea how to get Changmin-ah back with Yeon Hee.”

His eyes kept wandering and I began to think what was it that hyung was thinking. Not only me, other hyungs were also trying to figure out his plan.

“Here you go.” A bowl of ramen appeared in front of me. “Five bowls of ramen.” The waitress said. “Anything else?”

“Actually there is.” Jaejoong hyung smiled. “(Your Name)-ah, I need your help.”

“Wae?” She was slightly worried. “Oppa, did something happen?”

“You see, my friend here got dumped.” He looked at me.

Aish, hyung! Why did you say that? She must be laughing now.

“Really? I’m so sorry.” She said. “But how can I help, oppa?”

“Can you pretend to be his girlfriend?” Jaejoong hyung asked.

“Bwoh?” Everyone, including the waitress and me asked.

“Don’t you see? If (Your Name) pretends to be his girlfriend, Yeon Hee will become jealous and they two will get back!” Jaejoong hyung smiled.

“Ani oppa!” (Your Name) shook her head. “I can’t do something like that!”

“Wae?” Jaejoong hyung pouted. “Wae, dongsaeng?”

“I just can’t!”

“For me?” He kept looking at her with puppy eyes. Is Jaejoong hyung seriously doing it?

“Oppa, you know that I can’t say ‘No’ when you look at me like that.” (Your Name) tried to avoid eye contact with hyung.

“So, will you do it?” He kept smiling. “Will you do it for your oppa?”

“Arasso.” She sighed in defeat.

“Hurray!” Jaejoong hyung stood up and embraced her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry but I won't be able to update in two weeks :(
But please comment and subscribe heart