The Break Up

My Pretend Girlfriend

“I swear your maknae is worse than you.” Yesung said, staring at Jaejoong.

“Yah, don’t you insult my maknae!” Jaejoong glared at Yesung.

“Hyungs, we need to come up with a new plan.” Junsu said, looking at his can of soda.

“Hmm… It’s hard because…WHAT?” Yunho stared ahead.

The boys were walking along the long corridor when they saw Yeon Hee and Changmin, sitting together on the staircase. Yeon Hee put her head on Changmin’s shoulder and was smiling cutely. Changmin let her do whatever she wanted, his eyes looking at the wall, he was obviously deep in his thoughts.

“YAH! What are you two doing?” Yunho shouted.

“Oh, hyungs!” Changmin smiled, standing up.

“Yeon Hee…” Jaejoong glared at Yeon Hee, who looked away.

“Jaejoong!” Yesung whispered, trying to calm him down while Yoochun and Junsu stood behind Yunho, just in case.

“Is something wrong?” Changmin asked, noticing the tension.

“Nothing, Changmin-ah.” Yesung said as he and others began to pull away Jaejoong and Yunho.

“YEON HEE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!” Yunho shouted before disappearing.

Changmin stared at Yeon Hee, not understanding why his hyung said that. But being smart, his brain began to sort things out, his guess close to truth.

“Yeon Hee, do you want to tell me something?” He asked, crossing his arms.

“Ani, there’s nothing to say.” Yeon Hee shook her head.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… I’m…”

“YEON HEE!” A voice shouted.

They turned around and Yeon Hee’s heart sank. Walking towards them was none other than handsome Lee Minho. His walk was full of confidence and elegance as he approached the couple.

“Oh…H-h-hey Minho.” Yeon Hee stuttered.

*Huh? Why is she stuttering? Why is she blushing?* Changmin was curious and a smile appeared on his face.

“Where were you? I’ve been searching all over for you!” Minho softly smiled.

Changmin was amused by their reactions, completely forgetting the fact that Yeon Hee was HIS girlfriend.

“The shooting will start soon. Be there, ok?” He said, before leaving.

Yeon Hee stared at him as he walked away, earning a chuckle from Changmin.

“Hmm…How long did you love him?” Changmin asked, amused.

“Y-y-yah!” Yeon Hee looked at him. “What are you saying?”

“Face it Yeon Hee.” Changmin sighed, but not from sadness, from relief. “You never loved me, did you?”

“Changmin-ah…” Yeon Hee looked at him with sad eyes.

“I knew it. Why don’t we break up?”

“Bwoh?” She couldn’t believe it.

“Hard to say, but I mistook close friendship for something more.” He smiled sheepishly.

“So, you’re telling me that you never loved me?”

“Maybe as a close friend… But not love-love.”

“Oh… Then I guess… It’s over?”

“Yeah.”

Suddenly, your face appeared in Changmin’s mind.

*Maybe, just maybe…* He smiled as he left Yeon Hee, who stood dumbfounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!!! Yeah, I know, FINALLY they broke up!!! *Throwing confetti* I'll probably update later in the evening wink

Don't forget to vote for the upcoming fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 (If you want next fic to be Changfic then please write his name on the comment and I'll count it as a votesmiley)

Please comment and subscribeheart