They're Back Together....Mianhe!!!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!” Jaejoong was nervously walking back and forth.

“Yah, just sit down!” Hyo threw the pillow at Jaejoong, irritated.

“Hyung, it’s not a big deal.” Shin said, trying to ease the situation.

“Not a big deal?!” Jaejoong raised his voice. “I’m going to be dead! You know? D-E-A-D! DEAD!”

“Oppa, as long as you don’t come to ‘Happy Express’ or talk about Changmin oppa’s pretend girlfriend, I’m sure it’s going to be fine.” You genuinely smiled.

You were all sitting in your bedroom; Hyo lying on the bed (That’s where he got the pillow from), you were sitting on the bed while Shin was sitting on the carpet, his back leaning onto your legs.

“You mean, keep the food monster away from the café?” Jaejoong widened his eyes. “How can I even do that?”

“You needed to work fast on that plan to get Yeon Hee back.” Hyo sighed. “If it ended by now then we wouldn’t have been in such trouble.”

“THAT’S IT!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Oh please hyung. It’s not possible!” Shin frowned as you his hair.

“No! It IS! One week is enough!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Oh-oh.” You sighed.

One week? It’s been already three months and a week could wrap it up? How??? You got the answer soon enough.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV.

I was playing a video game when suddenly I received a message.

From: My Pretend Girlfriend

Hey! I need your help! Please meet me at the ‘Happy Express’ ASAP J

It’s already 22:30!!! Was she alone there? What if someone is following her? Maybe…

I shook my head before any other negative thought popped into my mind. I quickly rushed and changed my clothes. I drove to the café at the highest speed. I parked and ran into the dark café.

“(Your Name)-ah?” I asked, opening the door.

The power seems to be out since the lights don’t work.

“Changmin-ah?” A heartbreaking voice asked.

It was Yeon Hee. What was she doing here? And more importantly: where is (YOUR NAME)-AH???

“Umm…Yeah…What’re you doing here?” I asked.

“Jaejoong oppa told me to come here.” She said, blushing.

Jaejoong hyung? Now this sounds weird… But it doesn’t matter right now. My eyes were roaming and searching for (Your Name).

“Umm…What about you?” She asked.

“Hmm…Me? I’m here to pick up (Your Name)-ah.” I said.

“Oh…Ok…I guess I should go now.”

Is that her voice on the verge of crying I heard right now? Yeon Hee…

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

From: My Pretend Girlfriend

Moron! Why are you standing? Are you going to let her go again??? If you don’t do something I’m going to kick your ***!!!

       Jaejoong :P

So this was their plan all along??? Yeon Hee and me??? Yeon Hee…Yeon Hee… Damn, YEON HEE!!!

“Yeon Hee!” I stopped her from opening the door.

“Wae? WAE?” She shouted, hitting my chest. “Wae, Changmin-ah?”

I hugged her tightly. No. I’m not going to lose her again.

“Why do I still love you? Why do I love you even though you moved on? WHY???”

“Pabo…” I whispered, her hair.

She was wetting my shirt with her tears, but I didn’t mind.

“Pabo… I never moved on.” I said.

“Bwoh?!” She looked into my eyes.

“I… (Your Name)-ah is my pretend girlfriend…She helped me to make you jealous.” I confessed.

“Pretend? Jealous?” She needed time to register everything.

“Yeah…” I leaned close to her.

Our lips met. She kissed me with passion and wrapped her arms around my neck while I hugged her by the waist.

“YEAY!!!” We heard shouting and suddenly the lights .

We broke the kiss and I saw my hyungs and (Your Name)-ah pop out of the tables and congratulate us.

“YEAY! MY PLAN WORKED!” Jaejoong hyung was proud of himself.

“Yeon Hee-ssi, no hard feelings?” (Your Name)-ah asked, coming up to us.

“Ani…” Yeon Hee hugged her. “Now that I know the truth, I’m grateful to you.”

“Oppa! Congratulations!” (Your Name)-ah smiled.

Isn’t this what I wanted? It was…But why I don’t feel that happy???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEASER:

“You’re back!”

“Jae, what did you do?!”

“Who is he to her?”

“Should I tell him the truth?”

 “I miss her…”

“Changmin-ah, you’re not the same anymore…”

“I hate seeing you in other man’s embrace… I can’t stand it!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe, but from the next chapter the REAL fun and drama begin as you've read from teaser!!!

 

Please comment and subscribeheart