#15 Girls' time

Forgotten love

I leaned on Nichkhun's shoulders as I thought of the incident at the field. My cheek stung just by thinking of it. "Ow..." then Nichkhun looked at me, "Are you alright?" and turned my face so he could see my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled. After sports was break. Everyone came out of their classrooms and went towards the canteen. They were noisy but the moment they stepped into the canteen they hushed.

I was sitting with Nichkhun, both our backs are facing the crowd. I was lying on Nichkhun's shoulder and Nichkhun's hand was on my cheek. He bent in an angle that from where the classmates are, they would easily mistaken as us kissing.

"What are they doing?!" One exclaimed just when Chansung came next to her. "What happened?" he questioned and the person just looks ahead.

Chansung looked forward and immediately saw me and Nichkhun sitting together in that position. He got jealous and Hyuna came. He grabbed Hyuna and walked towards our table and sat down in front of us.

I was prepared to talk to Chansung after recess but what happened next changed my mind. I saw Chansung glaring at me as I slowly removed my head from Nichkhun's shoulder.

Nichkhun looks at me with concern and looks at the the angry Chansung. Nichkhun gave him a look of disapproval and anger. I couldnt take the tension at the table so i got up and went to the washroom. 

Hyuna stood up and followed me into the washroom, living the two men at the table. I was washing my hands and Hyuna walked. The girls inside the toilet quickly went out. Chansung and Nichkhun realised that girls are coming out of the washroom at once, looking nervous.

They stood up, concerned about me and sat back down, looking at each other in anger.

"Witch, stay away from Chansung." Hyuna started after locking the toilet door.

I continued washing my hands, with my face down, and said, "I should be the one saying that to you. How come it is the other way around?"

", look at me when I'm talking to you." she came forward and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I was angered by what she did, so I spun around. But i was faced with a slap. "Huh, slapping me now arent you?" "That's for this morning."

I looked at her face and noticed her fine features. I was stunned. Then she said, "Chansungie is not your fiancé, we are now going to be married. And you are just a surface wife to everyone." "Did you know he confessed to me and said he loved me?" I taunted her.

She was shocked for a moment and regained her senses. "Dont think that he likes you make you feel as though he will be with you forever. You are those kind of people that just gets guys to boost your status in the industry. Dont tell me that you are not."

Hyuna said that in a taunting tone. I was angered by what she said. I was about to retaliate when she continued, "You may look pretty, sound pretty but inside you may just be another pathetic little ." "Yeah? So you think you are better than me?"

"You kissed my publicly-known husband in public. Then you come in here to ask me to stay away from my husband? Come one , you are just some hussy in everyones eyes." I hissed at her. She then raised her hand.

"Wanna hit me again? It just shows that I'm right. So stop being whiny and get off my back." Then i returned to the mirror. She was enraged and pulled my hair. I tried to shake her hand off but it didnt work. She pushed me towards the hand dryer behind me.

My back hit the hand dryer hard and I winced in pain. She then let go of me and she menaced towards me. I kept walking backwards till I reached a corner. I tried standing tall but she was taller.

", stay away from my man. Or you will-" "I will what? Get slapped again? Is that all you can do? Slap me? Or pull my hair? Pathetic." Hyuna's hand was raised and she tried to scratch my cheek with her manicured fingers.

I tried to evade her nails but i failed. The nails clawed on my neck. "Let me tell you one last time. Stay away from Chansung or you will get it." Then she left the toilet.

 

I stood up and walked towards the mirror. I was shaking and figured that I needed to leave the toilet, the canteen. I looked into the mirror before i left and saw bright red marks. I tried hiding it with my hair but a small part is still visible.

I gave up trying to arrange it and I patted my cheek wound with powder and left the washroom. The guys looked as the toilet door creaked open. Hyuna came out with a smug on her face and then I followed.

Observant Nichkhun noticed something was wrong the moment Hyuna walked out the door. He stood up. I walked towards him and Chansung realised something was wrong. I told Nichkhun softly that i want to leave the place and Nichkhun immediately agreed.

I bend down to reach for my bag under the table and when i got up a gush of wind from the air conditioning flew towards me, my hair was blown away and the visible marks on my neck could be seen.

Chansung stood up and exclaimed, "Dear! What happened to your neck?" and made his way towards me. Before he reached me, i held my bag and walked away, shielding my scratch marks.

Hyuna was thinking, "Finally that is out of my Chansung's face." and unknowingly let out a smug. Nichkhun's eyes fixed on her and then Chansung tried to chase after me.

Nichkhun stopped Chansung  and glared at him. When Chansung stared at Nichkhun, he asked, "What are you doing" Nichkhun became protective and said, "You know what? Just stop. I'll chase her. Please understand the situation. Just stop." and pointed at him.

Chansung brushed his finger aside and told him, "Please, make sure she is fine. Please." Then Nichkhun went off. Chansung turned around and saw a smug on Hyuna's face. He pulls Hyuna up with his hand and shouted, "What is with that smug?" Hyuna snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Chansung. 

One look,and Chansung knows what was going on.

"Did you say something to Fei? What did you say to her?! Those marks, you did that too?! Hyuna, how could you?" and stomped out of the canteen.

Hyuna sat there with a smirk on her face.