#1 First meeting

Forgotten love

"Uh, Minho, why is your eye red and swollen?" I sat next to him and asked while in the vehicle rushing to the place of my next event. "Are you pretending not to know or you really do not know?" Minho glared at me. "Why are you staring at me for? It wasn't me that did this to you any-" I paused.

Hold up. Didn't I hit something when i woke up this morning? "Omg... I'm so sorry! To the best manager in the world, I'm sorry... Please forgive me?" And i flashed the cutest smile that i can give. "Alright! Alright! I forgive you!" He then smiled and tapped my forehead. "We've reached. Let's go."

 I wore my sunglasses and stepped out of the vehicle. "Princess Fei! Fei!" The fans chanted and the chants echoed all around her the moment she stepped out of the vehicle. The fans start to move towards me, wanting my pictures and signatures. "Please, give way! Move away please!" Minho said as he escorted me inside the building. I heaved a sigh of relief as i slumped on the sofa in my resting room.

 Time passed and soon... "Fei! You are on next! Please get ready!" The PD peered into my room and said.

 

"Noted! Minho, I'm going to the washroom first." And I left. "Be quick!" Minho said after me. I was preparing to leave the washroom when I didn't pay attention to the mini staircase in front of me and I lost my footing. "AHHHHHH!"

 "Be careful!" A guy's voice rang out. My arm was grabbed at the moment by him. Whew, that was close! "Oh oh oh noooo!" The voice rang out again. Oh no! The flooring is concrete at the bottom of the stairs. Looks like he didn't notice the staircase too!

 I braced myself for the impact with the floor, but someone held onto me. Uh? Why didn't it hurt? I slowly opened my eyes to look at my saviour. "AHHHH!" We shouted at each other in unison. I looked at him closely and realised something. The guy that was holding me in his arms, isn't he the prince of the industry - Chansung?

"Excuse me? Have you realised that you are very heavy?" "OMG. I am so sorry..." and I quickly stood on my feet. He evened out the crease on his shirt and scoffed. "Fei! How heavy are you exactly?"  "What... I'm 48kg..." "48kg? More like 84kg!" Did he just- "Excuse me?!"

"Isn't it your turn to perform already? You wouldn't want to keep your fans waiting, yeah? Bye Piggy!" Chansung waved and left me. I glared as he left, and my jaw hung open. What the-

 

Can I never meet this guy again?