#14 Quarrels

Forgotten love

"Who is that? Why is she hugging him? Is it revenge? Does that guy love her? What is going on? Did she do that do delibrately make me jealous or angry?" These questions swam through his mind after he saw that scene in class.

At this moment when he was thinking, someone ran in and exclaimed, "Guys GUYS! The next class is going for sports lessons." everyone scoffed at this guy, trying to hint that he was saying useless stuff. "I didnt tell you the best part yet. Princess Fei is being very close to the new transfer student in her class! He has his arm on her waist and her arm around his waist too!"

[CHANSUNG'S POV]

I fumed when I heard what that guy said, then the image of what I saw flashed through my mind a dozen times. Then everyone turned to look at me. I was fuming and I stood up. Everyone looked at me, frozen, as I walked up to the front door. The girls were saying, "Chansungie, dont be so angry... Calm down..." Then Hyuna appeared and grabbed my arm.

"Please dont be like this Chansung. Just let her go..." I turned and glared at her. "She is like this because of what you did this morning! I love her, so just get off my back." And stomped out of the classroom, to the field, where they are playing soccer.

I headed towards the field and saw...

Nichkhun and I held each other's waists as we headed out of class. My class that headed down to the field to have out lesson- on soccer. I winced when I thought of soccer.

"Haha, do you remember the last time we played soccer together? When we were 12, you tried to kick a goal and the ball flew towards me and I was behind you. You stomped on the ground in anger and mud flew to your face." Nichkhun chuckled when he thought of that.

I punched him playfully and the teacher split the class into doubles. We were able to choose our partners- but the team must be a guy and a girl, so Nichkhun and I just naturally picked each other. The girls wanting Nichkhun and the guys wanted me. But they didnt get any of us.

We were supposed to learn from the guys on how to play soccer. So Nichkhun brought me to the goalpost and taught me how to kick properly.

He has his hands on my waist as he positions my hips properly. I saw mud on the part of ground I was standing and wanted to move away. Nichkhun plants me firmly to the ground and chuckled.

"I am not going to let you change places. You need to be friends with the mud!" and he stomped. A small piece of mud flew up and hit my shin. "NICHKHUN!", i squealed and punched his chest. He made me forgot I was engaged and hurting.

We were happily playing around when suddenly a hand came over and grabbed my wrist. I was pulled out of Nichkhun's hands and I spun around to see my fiancé.

"What are you doing?" I shouted and the class froze, looking at the direction of us. The teacher wanted to intervene but the class just told her to stay put because they were sure Chansung wouldnt hurt me because we are engaged.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just playing soccer, and why do I need to tell you that?"

"But you are so close to him! *points at Nichkhun* Did you forget you have a fiancé?"

"Did you remember you had a fianceé when you protected Hyuna this morning?"

"... *tightens grip on my wrist*"

"Ow! You are hurting me! Let go!"

"Just let go will you?"

"Who are you to tell me what to do? *stands in front of Nichkhun*"

"Chansung! Khun, stay out of this."

"Well, i cant! He is hurting you, how can I just leave? Remember our pact?"

"Huh! So what are you gonna do? *lightens grip on my wrist*"

"Let go of her now."

Chansung then pushed Nichkhun as a form of taunting. Nichkhun has good control of his temper, well better than Chansung, and endured his pushing. Chansung saw that Nichkhun was looking at me, he raised his hand.

I saw and ran forward to shield Nichkhun from the impact. Chansung saw and he wasnt quick enough to stop and the slap landed on my face. I fell onto the mud and looks at Chansung, with tears pooling in my eyes.

He squats down and wanted to apologise but Nichkhun was faster. Nichkhun ran to my side and helped me up. My cheek was red and it seemed to have little spots of blood. Nichkhun caressed my cheeks and Chansung pushed him away to get to me.

"I am really sorry... i didnt know you will rush out... Does it hurt a lot?" Chansung asked and reached to caress my cheek.

I took a step backwards and said, "It hurts, a lot. Not just on my cheek, but here too." I pointed on my chest, where my heart is and blinked. My tears kept falling.

Nichkhun then held my wrist and pulled me away. "I am sorry Teacher! I would like to take the rest of this lesson off, Fei too!"

Chansung just stood that, knowing his mistake and was more sorry than jealous.

"So, he is your engaged fiancé? I've heard it on the news, but havent seen his face yet." Nichkhun said while handing me a can of cold drink. I rest the can on my cheek and nodded.