The Dreams

The Cure Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong’s POV-

The photo shoot has done. And the only thing I want to do now is go back to hotel, cleaning myself and sleeping. I really tired. I don’t know why, lately I feel there are so many pressures on me. I don’t even know what that is.

I’m packing my things when suddenly someone comes into my waiting room. I look up at her. Aah…, looks like she is one of the models who work with me today. I forget what her name is. Like I care…

She walks closer to me, smiling. From the way she walks and smile, I know exactly what her intension is. And now, I’m so not in mood to do that. 

“You look so tired, Jiyong…” she sits on the table beside me

“Yes, short of…” I just smirk without even look at her and keep tidying my things

“Then, why don’t we do something to release your stress?” She says seductively while circling her skinny arms around my neck

“That’s why I’m going home. I want to release my stress” I look at her coldly and release her hand from me. She just pouts because of my action

“Why do you so cold?” she asks, still with her pouts. Trying to look cute, I think.

“I always cold” I answer flatly

“No.., you’re hot in bed” she grinds on me again. “I still remember.., last year...” she stands up and leans closer to my face. I stare at her, frown my eyebrows. She just sighs. “Don’t tell me that you forget that?”

“Sorry, but you’re not the one who ever slept with me” I say, still with my signature cold tone. She looks startled for a while, but she still, doesn’t give up

“Then…, let me remind you...” she whispers and attempts to kiss my lips, but I pulled out.

“Maybe next time, I have to go” I say and walk away, leaving her fuming.

 

 

Walking on the hallway to my room, I feel something strange again. That girl, my secretary named Lee Chaerin. Every time I’m with her, I always feel something strange, and it makes me feel insecure. The way she looks at me, the way she talks, the way she laughs… it remind me to something that I don’t clearly remember. Something … or someone…

I insert my keycard and open the door. Entering the hotel room, I look at my watch. It’s 10.42 p.m. already. I walk and throw myself on the living room sofa. Closing my eyes, I start to wonder why this room is so quiet. Where is she?

Wait, why do I need to look for her? I shake my head and heading to my room. Taking off my clothes one by one, then heading to the bathroom. I think I need a cold shower now.

As the cold water running down my body, I try to wash away all my insecurity. But I can’t. I still feel that strange feeling in my heart.  What is this? Why I feel like this?

I’m hungry. Yes, I haven’t eat since lunch time and now is 11 p.m. I walk to the kitchen section, checking the minibar. There’s nothing can satisfied my hunger. So I decide to call room service. And again, my brain suddenly runs straight to that girl. Did she get her dinner?

I don’t know why my feet step directly to her room and now I’m standing in her door. I don’t know what to do. ! I’ve never been like this before. Why should I care about her? I turn around and about to leave, but somehow my head tell me to knock her door and I do.

Knock… knock…

There’s no answer. Maybe she’s sleeping

I decide to knock once again. And still no answer. I try to pull the knob and the door is doesn’t locked. I open the door slowly and roaming my eyes around her bedroom. She is not here.

Wait, where is she?

“Lee Chaerin” I don’t know why but I call her. And like before, no answer.

She is really not here. But where she goes? She said this is the first time for her being here. And she surely has no friends or colleague here. Then, where she goes?

Wait, Jiyong, wait… what the hell are you doing? Wondering someone? She is nobody for you, Jiyong. Stop it!

I tell myself to be rational and stop taking care of anyone else. I walk back to the couch and sit there. I’ve lost my appetite already. This is what I mean. Why I can be so affected by her? Why I… worrying her?

I shake my head and somehow turn on the TV.  What’s wrong with me? No matter how hard I try, I still can’t ignore her. There’s something on her that just caught my attention. Something inside her, something inside her eyes, and something behind her smile… who is she to me?

I still deep in my thought when I heard the door opened. I look at the direction and see her. She wears long classic black jeans, cardigan, and a pair of sneakers. Her black long hair just untied and a bit messed, but looks so natural. She smiles brightly and bows to someone outside

“Thank you for tonight, I’ll treat you back when you visit Korea” she slightly laughs, followed by a man voice who laugh with her

“Sure, it won’t take a long time. Make sure you won’t forget your promise” that man answer her. Wait, that voice, somehow I feel like I know that voice.

“Ok, I’ll be waiting for that, Good night” she smiles and bows again. And I feel a kind of punch in my chest. , she never smiles that way to me. And I don’t like it.

“Good night Chaerin-ah, have a nice dream” Chaerin-ah?? ! Who is he? I glare at her sharply when she waves her palm and closes the door.

“Omo!! Jiyong-ssi, you still awake?” she shocked when she turned around and saw me on the sofa

“Do I need to answer your stupid question?” I ask her back and she just rolls her eyes and sighs

“Then you don’t need to answer that. Good night, Jiyong-ssi” she bows to me and heading to her room. I groan in annoyance. Damn!! I even get angry for no reason! What just happening to me? Suddenly she stops right before she enters her room. “Why do you like this?” she asks and I got shocked by her question

“What?”

“Couldn’t you be a bit nicer to people? You can’t live in this world by yourself” she turned around and looked directly on my eyes when she said that. And then enters her room and close the door behind

And suddenly my head is throbbing. I feel something flashing on my brain

You can’t live in this world by yourself

Someone…, I hear those words from someone before. But who? When?

My head feels like spinning. Those words are just triggering something on me. I’m tired. I think I better sleep. Maybe this silliness and headache will go once I wake up. So I lay my body on the sofa, close my eyes and try to sleep.

 

 

“Jiyong-ah.., you can’t be like that…”

“Why?”

“What if she feels offended and doesn’t want to help you anymore?”

 “….”

“Look, Jiyong-ah.., we have to respect and taking care to each other. Because we won’t be able to live in this world by ourselves, we will always need the others….”

I open my eyes immediately. I panting, sweating all over my body. That voice. Whose voice is that? I didn’t realize that my eyes are wet already.

“Jiyong-ssi, are you ok?” I turn my head and I see her, kneeing beside the sofa and looks at me worriedly. My tongue is still stiffened and my breath is still so heavy. So I just look at her without say a word.

“Ji-Jiyong-ssi…,” she calls me again but I still can’t say anything. Then she runs, leave me alone. I’m still panting heavily. That dream… what is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter