Chapter 30

I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love

Kris heard someone screamed and turned around. 

He saw you fell into the water, his eyes widened. 

"JIHAE!" Kris yelled and dived in after you. Kris started searching for you. 

He saw you slowly sinking down to the bottom and quickly swam down. He grabbed you and swam back up. 

"Oh my gosh, where was her life jacket?!" The teacher shouted, shocked. 

They quickly pulled you up on the boat. 

"Jihae, wake up" Kris said and started slapping your cheeks lightly. You didn't wake up.

"She needs CPR" The teacher said. 

Kris didn't hesitate and crashed his lips onto yours. He started blowing air into you. He got back up, placed his hands on your chest and counted, 1 2 3. 

You still didn't wake up. Kris repeated it one more time. 

"Come on Jihae" Kris said, his voice cracking. Seconds later, you started coughing out water. 

You looked up and saw Kris who's face lit up with a smile. 

Kris pulled you into a hug. 

"Thank goodness Jihae, I thought you were going to leave me" Kris said, his eyes already watery. 

"Jihae, where is your life jacket?" The teacher asked you. 

You looked up, "Mr.Jung, there wasn't any left" you told him. 

"BWOH? How could there not be any? We made sure there was enough for everyone" Mr. Jung said. 

He sighed. " Come on, let's get you changed" he said and you nodded. 

 

EXO came up to Kris, who was also soaked in water.

"Kris, don't you think it's weird?" Baekhyun said. 

Kris looked at Baekhyun confused. "What do you mean?" Kris said. 

"The boat's side was pretty high. Jihae can't just simple fall out" Baekhyun said. 

Kris started thinking. It was true. When you sit down on the boat, the sides were up to your waist so you couldn't simple just fall out. 

"Hyung, so you're saying someone pushed noona?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun nodded. 

"And, the teachers said they made sure there was enough life jackets for everyone. But how come there was all of a suddenly not enough life jackets?" Baekhyun said and everyone nodded. 

"Wait, who else was on the boat besides Hana, Hyemi, and Yoonmi?" Kris said. 

 

"I was also on the boat" EXO looked towards the voice and saw a girl. 

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I'm Kim Minah. It was me, Hana, Hyemi, Yoonmi, Jihae, and Kyungmi in that boat. Hyemi sat in the front, then it was Yoonmi and Jihae, then Kyungmi, then me. When we were in the middle of the lake, I saw Kyungmi pushed Jihae into the water, and when we were still on land, I saw Kyungmi threw one of the life jackets away" Minah said, 

EXO stood there, shocked. 

"So it was that who did it?!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

After awhile, you came back out fully dried.

"OH MY GOSH! Jihae, are you okay?!" Hyemi and Hana shouted.

You nodded. "Yah! You said you could swim!" Hyemi shouted.

" I'm sorry, I didn't want you to give up your life jacket because of me" you said, softly. 

"Just don't do that anymore arasso?"They said and you nodded

_______________________________________________________________

Hey everyone. I'm sorry if this chapter is really short, I'm on the iPad and I'm having trouble writing out my story on this so I made it really short.