Chapter 31

I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love

"LEE KYUNGMI!" Chanyeol shouted, storming into her cabin.

Kyungmi looked and saw Chanyeol. "Oh, yes oppa?" she said cutely.

Chanyeol shuddered in disgust.

"I never gave you permission to call me oppa. It's still formal for you" Chanyeo growled.

"Why did you push my sister in the water?!" Chanyeol shouted.

Kyungmi flinched at his voice. "What are you talking about-

Her words got cut off when Chanyeol slapped her. He bent down to her eye level.

"Don't ing mess with my family" Chanyeol growled. "If I see you near her one more time, i'm going to kill you" he threatened.

Kyungmi nodded with fear. Chanyeol smirked.

 

Meanwhile..............Back at EXO's cabin.

"YAAHHH! LET ME OUT!" Kris shouted.

"Ani, we can't!" They shouted. "WHHHYYYYY?!" Kris yelled from inside the locked room.

"If we let you go, you are going to kill Kyungmi for hurting Jihae, so no. Chanyeol is already handling the problem" they shouted.

"I AM NOT GOING TO KILL HER! I am just going to give her a piece of my mind" Kris shouted.

"Yeah, and what you mean by that is killing her" they shouted.

"AISSSHHHH!" Kris shouted in frustration. He finally gave up and just stayed inside the room until Chanyeol came back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BWOH?! THAT DID WHAT?!" Hyemi shouted.

"Ssshh Hyemi-ah, people are looking" you whispered to her.

"YAH! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE QUIET WHEN THAT PUSHED MY FRIEND IN THE WATER?!" Hyemi shouted.

"Let me go, i'm going to find that and cut her!" Hyemi shouted as she got up from her lunch table.

"HYEMI!" you shouted after her.

You caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She shook you off of her.

"Yah, let go of me. I'm going to go teach her a lesson" Hyemi said.

After she got you off of her, she looked around and saw Kyungmi. She is sooooo going to get it for messing with my friend. ESPECIALLY A QUEENKA'S FRIEND.

Kyungmi was eating with her friends when Hyemi stomped towards her.

"YAH! You were the one who pushed Jihae into the water?!" Hyemi shouted.

Kyungmi smirked.

"Yes, why? Are you here to save her? Haha. How pathetic, she doesn't even have the guts to do it herself" Kyungmi said and laughed. Her friends laughed along.

You were at the side, clenching your fists.

Hyemi bursted after Kyungmi said that. She went and pulled Kyungmi off her seat harshly and kicked her.

"What did you say about Jihae?!" Hyemi shouted.

"I'm going to give you a damn lesson you ing !" Hyemi shouted. She grabbed Kyungmi's hair and dragged her to the middles of the room punched Kyungmi in the face.

Kyungmi's friends stood up from the table.

"YAH! Who said you could beat up Kyungmi?!" they shouted.

They all ran towards Hyemi, trying to punch her but they failed. Hyemi went back to Kyungmi who was on the floor and kicked her.

Kyungmi's friends all ran towards Hyemi and grabbed her, pulling her away.

Kyungmi got back up and chuckled. "You can't do anything now" Kyungmi said and smirked.

She walked towards Hyemi and was about to slap her but then Hyemi used her foot and kicked Kyungmi on the stomach.

Hyemi then punched each of Kyungmi's weak friend and then walked towards Kyungmi.

She grabbed Kyungmi by her hair and made her looked up.

"Take this as a ing warning " Hyemi growled. She then walked towards you.

You looked at them, all beat up. Your jaws dropped. OMG! Hyemi is so scary.

All the students who watched the fight, now walked away. The teachers were all outside so they didn't notice the fight inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! We are going to play finding the flag arasso?" the teacher shouted and the students nodded.

"Okay, you all will be put into groups of two, male & female. How this game works is, you all have to go into the woods and find the flags. Whoever finds the most flags, win. The winner won't have to participate in the next day's activities. And whoever has the least flags loses. They will have to camp outside alone, while everybody esle sleeps in the comfy cabins. UNDERSTOOD?!" the teacher shouted and the students nodded.

"I will now be announcing the pairs" the teacher said.

"Minah and Chen"

"Yoonmi and Suho"

"Hyemi and Kai"

"Kris and Jihae"

"Chanyeol and Hana"

The teacher was pairing everyone up, and apparently, you got your ex boyfriend, Kris Wu.

Noooo! It's going to be so awkward. You thought.

YESSS! I'm with Jihae!! Kris thought and started fanboying inside.

 

"OKAY! HANA DEUL SET! GOO!" the theacher shouted and everybody started running towards the woods.

________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY EVERYONE! for my next 3 chapters, it's going to be about the flag hunt, but i'm going to make it different.

In chapter 32, it's going to be about Kai and Hyemi

In chapter 33, it's going to be about Chanyeol and Hana.

And for Chapter 34, it's going to be about Kris and Jihae.

You see, I also want to write about Jihae's friend's own love story as well! Hehe. It'd be cute.

BUT! THE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE SHORT!