Chapter 29

I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love

You were sitting, staring out at the houses passing by. Ah, I'm so bored.

Since the bus was big, Hana and Hyemi sat alone....including you.

Then, you felt someone sat next to you. You turned and saw Kris. W-what is he doing here?

"Annyeong!" Kris said happily. You stared at him. "What are you doing here?" you asked Kris.

"I told you I was going to get you back right? Well then, I should start being your friend first, just like how we first met" Kris said and leaned closer to you.

He was so close to you that both of your nose were touching.

Your eyes widened. You frozed. W-what is happening? You idiot Jihae, push him away!

Kris stared at your big eyes. Gosh, she's so cute.

Kris then noticed you were blushing. He chuckled.

"Aigoo, you're still as cute as before" Kris said and pinched your cheeks. You  pushed him away.

"It hurts" you pouted and rubbed your cheeks.

An hour into the driving, you were getting tired. Suddenly, your eyes closed and your head started to lean towards Kris.

Kris was listening to music with his eyes closed when he felt something on his shoulders.

He opened his eyes and noticed that you fell asleep. He removed the hair that was covering your face and smiled.

Kris closed his eyes again. I wish we could be like this forever.

 

"Yah, don't wake them up"

"Awh, they're so cute"

"Let's take a picture"

"Aw, hyung and noona is so cute"

"They look like couples again"

You heard people talking and decided to open your eyes. At first, it was blurry but then it suddenly cleared.

The talking also woke Kris up. You looked to your side and saw Kris, you backed up quickly.

"Ah, mianhe Kris" you told Kris. Kris chuckled and ruffled your hair saying it was okay.

You were rubbing your eyes and Kris saw. She's so cute when she rubs her eyes like that.

You looked around and you saw that you all have finally arrived at the camping place.

EXO and you got off the bus and went to go grab your things.

"Ah, the air here is so refreshing" you said as you inhaled the clean air.

"OKAY EVERYONE! I will now tell who you will be rooming with. Boys to the left and girls to the right!" the teacher shouted.

 

After the teacher was done giving you all your rooms, you all headed towards the cabin.

Luckily, you were rooming with Hana, Hyemi, and another girl. While EXO all had their own cabin.

 

"Okay, start unpacking your things and get settled in. After you're all done, come and get dinner!" the teacher shouted.

You fell on your bed. "Ah, I'm so excited" you said.

You all then started unpacking your things. You all also made a new friend too.

She was the girl rooming with you guys, she's a nerd and her name is Kim Yoonmi.

 

"EXO!" you shouted and waved.

You all went towards them. "Guys, we have a new friend here with us. She's Kim Yoonmi so be nice to her arasso?"  you said.

"Yoonmi, meet EXO. EXO, meet Kim Yoonmi." you introduced.

EXO started introducing themelves one by one. After awhile, Yoonmi became more comfortable with them.

 

"Okay, it's time for bed. Hurry and go to sleep. Light's off at 9.PM. Get enough sleep because we have activities to do tomorrow" the teachers shouted.

You all walked to your cabins and slept.

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" the girl teachers came and shouted.

You all groaned and got out of bed. You looked at your clock and your eyes widened. 6:30.A.M

"Bwoh? Are they crazy? It's 6AM in the morning. Aish" you said and got up.

 

After breakfast, you all had to pack important things because you guys were going hiking.

Half of the girls groaned, while the others were excited, and you were one of them.

You wore a cap, a pair of brown shorts, and a tank top with a cardigan tied to your waist. Before you left, you put sunblock on so you wouldn't get tanned.

 

"OKAY EVERYONE! We're going to go now. Stay with us if you don't want to get lost" the teachers shouted.

4 of the teachers lead the way and another 4 followed behind.

While Kris was walking, Kyungmi came up to Kris. Kris looked beside him and when he saw her, he cringed.

"Kris, I'm sorry" Kyungmi said, which shocked Kris.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for ruining your life. And i'm also sorry for being so rude towards Jihae" Kyungmi said.

"Whatever. I know you're lying"Kris said.

"I'm not lying! Really. I'm truly sorry" Kyungmi said, and looked down. Kris looked at her suspiciously but then, he nodded.

"It's okay. I forgive you" Kris said and walked away.

When Kris was far enough from Kyungmi, he smirked. "You think i'm stupid Kyungmi? I can see that it's just one of your acts" Kris said.

 

After Kris left, Kyungmi smirked evily. 1st step, to get Kris's trust, completed.

After walking for another 10 minutes, you all arrived at a lake.

"Wah, it's so pretty!" you said and squealed. Kris chuckled when he saw you squealed.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE GET ONTO BOATS SO WE COULD GET TO THE OTHER SIDE! And then, we'll camp at the other side!" the teachers shouted.

"Grab a life jacket everyone" they said and you all nodded.

Everyone was rushing to grab a life jacket and by the time they were out of the way, there was only 1 left.

You were about to grab it when someone else did. You looked up and saw Lee Kyungmi.

"Oops, i'm sorry. But i need this because I don't know how to swim. You know how to swim right? well then, you don't need any" Kyungmi smirked and walked away.

Actually, there was enough life jackets for everyone, but Kyungmi grabbed one ahead of time and threw it into the woods. She did that on purpose so you wouldn't get a life jacket.

"EVERYONE! GET ON BOARD! 6 people to a boat arasso? Get going!" the teacher shouted.

"Jihae-ah! Where's your life jacket?" Hyemi asked.

"O-oh, uhmm they ran out" you told her. "Bwoh?! How can they ran out?" Hyemi shouted and was about to ask the teacher when you stopped her.

"It's okay Hyemi. I know how to swim" you said and smiled weakly.

"Are you sure?" Hyemi asked and you nodded. You all then boarded the boat. It was you, Hyemi, Hana, Yoonmi, another girl, and Kyungmi.

Kyungmi sat behind you. You all were in the middle of the lake when.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kyungmi pushed you into the water.

"AAHHHHH!" you screamed.

You fell into the water. Nooo, I don't know how to swim!

You started moving your arms, trying to swim up towards the surface but you could never reached it. I can't die like this..

Water started to fill your lungs, you were running out of air.

Before you black out, you heard a someone shouted your name and a splash along afterwards.

Your eyes were giving up on you, and then, everything became black.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

JIHAE DROWNED! OH NO! Evil Kyungmi -______-

Thanks for reading!! :)