Two

Not Giving Up

"I'm coming!" I yelled as the person kept nocking on the door. They'd been knocking for ten strait minuets, they'd woke me up. I looked at the clock as I passed it.

"6:17am" 


It's way too early for this. 

I went to the door and slowly opened it, and I came face to face with Shinwoo.

He looked a mess. His hair was all tussled, his eyes were red and puffy, and he was wearing the same cloths as yesterday.


"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I- we..we need to talk" he said, pushing past me gently.


"Why do want to talk all the sudden? If I'm remembering correctly, yesterday and ever since our little incident, you didn't want to talk about it. So why now?" I said to him.


"Ok, you want to know what really happened that night?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"Yes I would love too!" 


"I was tired of you! You were becoming so boring! You were never around anymore and I-" 


Judging by the tears running down my face, he stopped.

"If you're so tired of me..then why don't you just leave me alone?" I whispered.

He walked closer to me, but I stepped away before he could touch me.

"_____-ah..when I saw your face that night... It all came back to me, how much I love you..baby what I said before..it's just you weren't around..and you never came to see me and every time I wanted to see you, you said you were busy..I just felt so alone.."


"I was busy, I had final exams, I had to study, I-I didn't have time, but that didn't mean you had to cheat on me."

"I-" he started.

"Shinwoo just go home.." I said.


"No! I'm not going to let you go, I'm not going to let us go, and I'm not letting our child go!" He said.


"God, you just won't give up will you?!" I met his eyes again. 

"No!"

"Well you should consider it." I said as I walked back to the door and gestured for him to leave. 

He stared at me for awhile, before sighing and looking down.

"Jagi, just give me one more chance please. I'll do anything just to make up to you." He said, tears forming in his own eyes.

"Shinwoo I just want to be alone right now, I-I'll talk to you later.." I said and turned the door knob.

I looked down at my feet as he started to walk out, but I felt his arms embrace me. 

"I love you, I really do" he said in my hair just before he walked out and closed the door behind him.


Is it even worth it...getting back together with him?