When The Prince is Found

The Lost Heaven Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansik walked to his homeroom leisurely because he already knew where to go. Arriving in front of his homeroom, he was met with the noise made by the conversation of his classmates. He went to his seat on the very back of the classroom and sat down noiselessly.

“Yeah, that was so exaggerating!”

“I have the picture!”

“My girl was shocked as well. It happened on the area not too far from her house.”

“The kid of that family cried so much. They said that those two were hardly separated. The poor boy.”

“Police is investigating.”

“Blah … blah … blah.”

Buzzing in the class doesn’t stop; instead it’s getting louder and more crowded. It seemed that big news are happening, some news that Chansik think have nothing to do with him. He turned his attention to his bag and pulled a history book out. He was reading until Taemin tapped his shoulder and sat down besides him.

“Have you heard?” he asked.

Chansik closed his book. “Heard what?”

“In the neighboring area, there was a creepy accident! A dog was found in … disgusting … condition! I heard that its insides are all over its body. Arrrgh, I want to throw up just because I imagine it. Pictures are taken and spread fast. Everyone knows about it,”–Taemin paused and blinked–“except you. Here, I’ll show you the picture.”

Taemin rummaged his bag and took his cellphone. He tapped on the screen several times until he found what he wanted to show him.

“Look, here. Disgusting right? ”

Chansik sighed.

“…yes. Put that back in your bag,” he told Taemin.

His friend shrugged. “Don’t you feel curious?”

“It might be an evil prank by neighboring hoodlums.”

“Nonsense. What kind of person could do something like this? That dog was cute, you know.”

“....”

“I bet that something not human did it. But, what? There was no track of animals around the area. I should keep my dog in the house. I don’t want my cute dog to be like that.”

000

Shinwoo hugged his knees tighter. His skin had turned normal. The glow had gone when the sun rose.

Sitting in the corner, he tried to think rationally about the situation he was in. But, his condition was not something possible in the reality. Nothing rational came to his head. The only rational thought was that he must be dreaming. Or that he was in some kind of accident and in comma. But, he was certainly sure that he was not in accident or whatsoever. He was not dreaming, too. He even didn’t sleep at all the previous night.

He sighed.

“What am I supposed to do? This is beyond my mind.”

The sun had shone some hours before and he knew, he would be impossible to be in class today.

“I hope they will not call Omma and Appa. I don’t want them to feel upset.”

Shinwoo bit his lower lip.

His eyes, brimmed with broken glasses, stared at the white feathers absent-mindedly. ‘So white.’

His back felt heavy with the wings.

Without his realization, tears dropped.

He felt scared.

“Omma, Appa.”

000

The bell to recess ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter