When All Worlds Encounter

The Lost Heaven Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Chanshik walked to his school. The tap-tap sound of his shoes echoed on the silent road. It was pretty early and not many people were presents. He only needed ten more minutes to arrive in front of his new school. But, he didn’t want to take a chance of being late because he lost his way to go there and decided to walk faster.

Biwaneipo was one of the most popular high schools in Seoul. Young people dreamed to be accepted there. Teachers dreamed of giving lecture there. Majority students were smart and talented. Chansik was a prodigy in mathematics and had beautiful face thar gave him innocent look.

White buttoned shirt and a pair of plain brown trousers were the uniform of Biwaneipo. Chansik wear his uniform neatly with a belt on the waist and a pair of white shoes on his feet. Not forgetting, a black jacket for his protection against the cold. He was ready.

The uniform was quite plain for a popular high school in school. Thus, there was complementary badge given to the students of the said school. A badge in the form of hawk, which was the sign of the school, was placed above the left pocket with the student's name on it. Chansik’s badge was the color of cream, because he was a sophomore.

A transferred sophomore in the middle of the semester.

It was the time to start a new life.

000

Chansik found himself in the middle of nowhere. Everywhere was just old broken hallway, he couldn’t decide to go which way … and he was already late since he heard the faint sound of the bell some minutes ago.

“Aish. And to think I went super early this morning.” He scratched his head with dismay.

Tap.

“Hello?”

Chansik turned and meet face to face with a boy wearing broken spectacle. “Yes?”

“Are you new here?” he asked. “We are prohibited to come here. Come-on, let me show you the way back to school.”

Chansik stared up and down the boy. Ah, he was probably two years older than him! Because his badge’s color was red. “Ah, if you don’t mind, Dongwoo-hyung.”

“That’s the job of the school committee. You can call me Shinwoo. Everyone calls me Shinwoo,”–he smiled–“What’s your name? I can’t read your name since you see, this glasses,” Shinwoo nudged his glasses.

“Chansik. Gong Chansik.”

“Okay, Chansik, just follow me. I’m quite familiar with this school ground.”

The two of them walked side by side in silence.

Chansik didn’t realize that he was that far from the main building. The school area was massive! This was the first time he saw a school area this vast. Five minutes passed when he could saw the main building. Shinwoo, despite his height was actually a slow walker! He must walk slower than usual to sync with the committee member.

“Ah, that’s Biwaneipo building. Let’s stop by my locker first. I really need to change my glasses. Everything blurs!”

“Sure.”

“You are a silent one, right?” Shinwo said with a hint of amusement.

Chansik didn’t answer. He hadn’t feel comfortable with the stranger whose name was Sinwoo.

The two of them continued walking. This time in silent. Chansik felt the urge to ask Shinwo to walk faster, but because he was a senior and a member of committee, he didn’t dare too. Who knew what would happen if Shinwoo get angry and caused him trouble in his first day? He shuddered just to think about the consequence.

000

“Yah, why do you always wear that strange thing on your head?”

“It’s hat, Sandeul, not a strange thing. It’s nice, isn’t it? They think I’m handsome wearing this.”

Sandeul rolled his eyes. He couldn’t believe that he was partnered with the boy besides him, Baro. He was being a super flirt since the day one they stepped on the school ground. It had been almost three months since their first day. And he always wore that strange thing over his head. Everyone complimented the boy, but he himself didn’t know what’s the reason behind the compliment!

Some girls squealed when Baro grinned.

Sigh.

Sandeul stared towards the front of  the class where the teacher was doing rolling call. ‘Humans are so ungrateful. These kids are ungrateful. Even in school this popular, many kids are so low that they don’t bother giving the teacher attention. They don’t deserve the kindness of Heaven.’

He closed his eyes and started talking via telepathy.

“Why don’t you make use of your power and start searching again with your fangirls’ help, heh?”

“We can’t do it. You know why, right? Since you have ever experienced it yourself.”

Sandeul opened his eyes and stared hard at Baro who never wavered and even grinned at him. Sandeul really wanted to punch his face. ‘One more week. One more week and I could make use of my power.’

The teacher in front of class knocked her table to gain the attention of her students. Her face looks tired, but she kept smiling. “Okay, class, it’s almost in the middle of the semester and I have some announcements to make regarding the mid-term exam.”

The students groaned.

“It’s not that bad. We—”

Sandeul sighed. He really wanted to finish the assignment fast. He got bored.

“This is the closest we ever happened. I’m sure we could find him when you get your power back. I hope we can combine our power.”

Sandeul snorted lightly. Baro did know he disliked him. Why bother asking for combination? He was able to do everything alone, without Baro–or any other angel at that. Baro just a weak angel who didn’t even realize the other creature lurking around them.

000

A boy stood on the roof top, smoking. He had piercing on his ears and bold eyeliner around his eyes. The boy wore a black T-shirt inside his ed shirt. His trousers were almost down because of his skinny body.

“This is so troublesome,” he whispered then stepped on his cigarette in anger.

Dragging his feet, he walked down the corridor to his classroom. His reddish hair fluttered with each step he took. Class had started for some hours, but he didn’t need to walk fast to go there. Who cared when he could easily make everyone forget he was not there before?

He mumbled incoherent words and … he was gone.

000

“Jinyoung, could you please answer this question?” a teacher asked a reddish haired boy who sat on the back of the class with a frown. He never unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter