When The Signs are Almost Clear

The Lost Heaven Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinwoo gasped. He bumped onto some things in front of him; not only once or twice had he stumbled on his way. The familiar environment seemed different every time he came there. He walked with the support of the wall. He walked step by step slowly. Everything was spinning. His back hurt. He hurriedly reached one door and opened it.

Blam.

He walked inside one old classroom and closed the door not so gently. It was an art room. Various paintings were still on the wall; paintings of public figure, paintings of building, paintings of mountains and sea. Unused painting tools were on one side of the room, leaving the middle of the room bare. Thick dust covered everything.

Hosh. Hosh. Hosh.

He panted heavily and fell down face first in the middle of the room.

Crack. Crack.

Shinwoo bit his lower lip until it drew blood. He closed his eyes. His face looked pained.

Crack. Crack.

The room suddenly lightened and the dust flew in the room like a storm happened.

000

Zzzzt.

Baro and Sandeul locked eyes with each other before Baro nodded. Their last class were almost ended. They stood slowly and walked out of the class. Nothing was different even after they were gone from their class. The teacher still taught the students.

No one was aware that the two boys walked out of the class.

The students were giving their concentration to the teacher.

000

“Another one?” Jinyoung whispered to himself.

He smirked before he bent his body forward and rest his head on his folded arms. He clicked his fingers and he slept.

‘Let those fools work.’

000

Baro walked with Sandeul in the corridor of Biwaneipo. Both wore serious faces and their eyes glowed faint light. They observed everyone in classes through the windows. Classes had ended and everyone were required to be back to their homeroom. They had walked from the corridor of sophomore classes to junior classes. They turned to the corridor of senior classes.

“Do you think he is in senior class?”

Sandeul raised his eyebrow. “Maybe.”

“It’s impossible not to be in the senior classes, since we’ve walked through sophomore’s and junior’s.”

Sandeul didn’t respond to Baro’s statement, but there was small smirk on his face.

They continued walking until they reached the last classroom. Sandeul stared at certain chair whose owner smirked at him. Jinyoung sneered at him. Baro, who stood beside him scanned the entire classroom, frowning.

‘Is he really stupid and clueless? Even after this long walk, he doesn’t realize what’s clearly in front of him.’

“Let’s go back, Sandeul.”

Baro turned his back and walked to the direction of their homeroom. Sandeul paused as he watched as the lips of Jinyoung formed an evil smirk that he had ever seen on the face of another evil being. He sighed and turned his back to follow Baro who had been several steps in front of him.

000

Gongchan walked in the alley in the supermarket with an-almost-half-filled trolley. A list of things was on his hand. He put one by one the things he needed and scratched the one he already took.

“Coffee … tea leaves … ginger tea. Drinks are already done,” he whispered to no one.

He pushed his trolley to the other section: vegetables and fruits. He put several vegetables and fruits into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter