Job Application

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Younha typed a blog message on her laptop, asking people whether they had seen her brothers, her friends and her boyfriend. Just then, a newspaper page flew into her face, blinding her for a minute.

She looked at the paper. It was yellow in color and bold, black words read:

 

NEEDED: MAID FOR DORMS UNDER CUBE / SM ENTERTAINMENT
SALARY IS 5000 WON A MONTH
IF INTERESTED, CALL LEE SOO MAN AT 019-7564906

 

Younha stared at the paper for a while.

" Oh, well. I need a job anyway to support umma and myself anyway. I'll give this Lee Soo Man guy a call. ", she thought as she dialled his number.

The phone rang...

" Yoboseyo? ", came a man's rough voice.

" Is this Mr. Lee Soo Man? ", asked Younha.

" Ne. Who is this calling? ", came the reply.

" I'm Kim Younha and I found an advertisement that says you need a maid for some dorms. Is the position available? ", she asked.

" Ahh, is that so? Well, the position is available. No one has taken it yet. If you're interested, come see me at SM Entertainment Corps. here in downtown Seoul. ", answered the man.

" Kamsahamnida, sir. ", said Younha.

She hung up and took a taxi to SM Entertainment Corps. It was at least a 2 hour drive. On the way, she called her umma.

" Yoboseyo? "

" Umma, I've gone downtown to get a job. So, I'll most probably be late for dinner tonight. "

" Very well then. Annyeong. "

" Annyeong, umma. "

Then, she hung up. When the taxi reached her desitnation, she got out of the vehicle and she went to the receptionist.

" Mr. Lee Soo Man, please. ", she asked courteously.

" 9th floor. ", smiled the woman.

" Kamsahamnida. "

Younha took the lift up to the ninth floor. She came to a big brass door that read ' Director Lee Soo Man '. She knocked on it.

" Come in. ", came a shout.

Younha pushed open the door and saw Lee Soo Man sitting on a chair at his desk.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee Soo Man. I'm Kim Younha. I just called you a couple of hours ago. ", she said.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim. Do take a seat. ", he offered.

Younha sat down. Mr. Lee Soo Man told her about how long was her job and he gave her a choice on whether to stay in a dorm next to her workplace or not.

Younha chose to live in another dorm next to her workplace, because she thought it would be easier and she wouldn't have to take such a long drive to work. ", said Lee Soo Man.

He led her to a lift and brought her down to the ground floor. He led her to his car and drove her to 3 huge dorms.

" Come in and meet the boys. ", smiled Lee Soo Man.

Younha hesistated for a second before running to catch up with her new employer.

Sorry for the sloppy chapter! I have to sleep soon and I have school tomorrow! Mianhae! :(