Donghae

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Donghae led Younha up to his room. He put her bag down and he looked at her. She was now quiet and fiddling with her hair mindlessly. Just this simple action made him want to throw his arms around her and embrace her tight like there was no tomorrow.

But he knew he couldn't. Not just yet though.

He cleared his throat instead to clear the awkward aura in the room. Younha turned her head to him.

" So,...uhm...make youself at home, I guess... ", he mumbled.

" Kamsahamnida, Donghae-sshi. ", murmured Younha softly.

Donghae smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Younha felt time stop.

" I'll see you downstairs later. ", smiled Donghae as he walked off.

Younha just stood there, rooted to the ground. She felt her cheeks. They were warm.

She buried her face into a pillow and screamed out in frustration and confusion.

" Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! ", she shrieked.

Meanwhile, in the living room downstairs, Hankyung was applying some cream on Heechul's feet. Heechul got blisters from running too much from the crazy crowd.

" Owwwwwccccchhhh!!!! ", howled Heechul.

" Hold still, hyung! ", said Hankyung as he held down a struggling Heechul.

" You're squashing me! ", he complained as he writhed about.

" Well, stop moving! ", said Hankyung.

" Aigooo! What's going on here? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Diva boy here is wriggling over a few blisters. ", said Hankyung.

" It hurts, y'know! ", snapped Heechul.

" Aish, what is going on here? It's so noisy! ", complained Ryeowook.

" Don't ask. ", glared Heechul.

Yesung came down with Ddangkoma in his hands. Heechul grimaced.

" Do you have to bring that filthy creature with you everywhere you go? ", he gagged.

" Hey, I didn't get to bring him out. ", said Yesung.

Sighing, Leeteuk massaged his foot. It hurt after so much running. Well, everyone's feet hurt after running from those group of crazy ELFs.

He watched as Hankyung still tried to make Heechul's feet better, but the diva was still squirming about. Everyone else was sitting down, groaning and massaging their feet.

" Aish! My feet hurt! ", complained Eunhyuk.

" Same here. ", said Siwon.

" Owwwwwww....... ", moaned Kibum.

Younha came downstairs and looked at the boys'  pained faces.

" What's up, guys? ", she asked as she tied her hair up with her scrunchie.

" Everyone's feet hurts. What about you? ", asked Kyuhyun.

Younha looked at her feet.

" Nope. I've applied medicine and bandages earlier already. ", she said.

" Younha-sshi, can you give me a hand here, please? ", said Hankyung who was still struggling with Heechul.

Younha knelt down and looked at Heechul's feet carefully.

" Wait here. ", she said and went upstairs.

She came back down with medicine, bandages, a basin and a cloth. Then, she disappeared into the kitchen with the basin and came out with lukewarm water in it.

" Here. Rest your feet in the water for a couple of minutes and I'll deal with the rest. ", said Younha.

Heechul dipped his feet in the water, but when his blistered feet made contact with the water, it stung. He jerked his feet back up.

" No way! ", he said, shaking his head.

" Either you do it to make your feet better or suffer with those blisters on your feet for a couple of weeks. ", said Younha.

Heechul hesitantly dipped his feet in, gritting his teeth.

" God, I swear you're even more childish than my oppas at times. ", groaned Younha as she rolled her eyes.

 

*****

 

After an hour, everyone's feet was washed, bandaged and applied with medicine. Younha sat on the couch, exhausted.

" God, you people are such sissies at times. ", she muttered.

Heechul gingerly poked at his bandaged feet.

" It's not my fault my feet are sensitive! ", snapped Heechul.

Younha rolled her eyes. She went upstairs to find someone sitting on her bed. It was none other than Donghae.

" Yah, what are you doing here?! ", asked Younha.

" Can I sleep here, please? I'm too scared to go to my room. ", said Donghae.

" Ani. You're a guy. I'm a girl. Besides, be a man! Men are supposed to be brave. ", scoffed Younha.

A sudden clap of thunder suddenly startled her.

" Yikes! Thunder! Lightning! I hate them! ", growled Younha as she shut her curtains.

" You're that scared? ", smirked Donghae who was clearly amused.

" Ani! ", lied Younha.  " I just don't like their sounds! "

Another clap of thunder and a flash of lightning sounded.

" SHUT THE F*** UP, YOU! GET THE F*** AWAY! ", shouted a very pissed off Younha to the rain.

" Ouch. You sure curse real bad for a girl. ", winced Donghae.

" You got a problem with that? ", asked Younha as she placed her hands on her hips.

Before Donghae could answer, another flash of lightning came.

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", shrieked Younha as she jumped 5 feet up in the air.

She unconsciously hugged Donghae in her fright. Donghae felt his face heat up. Younha seemed to realize what she had done and let go of Donghae, blushing a really bright red.

" Mianhae, Donghae-sshi. ", apologized Younha.

" Gwenchana, Younha-ah. You know, you can call me oppa. ", smiled Donghae.

" That's what I call my friends. I'm still trying to get used to you guys. ", said Younha.

" It's alright to call me oppa. I don't mind. ", smiled Donghae.

" I called him that. ", murmured Younha as she looked down at her feet.

" What? You called who what? ", asked Donghae.

" Nothing. I'm going out. ", said Younha.

But before she could reach the door, Donghae gently held her wrist. Younha looked back.

" You can tell me what's wrong, Younha-ah. ", said Donghae gently.

" Uhmm...I...he...we... ", stuttered Younha.

Suddenly, there was another flash of lightning and the lights out.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! ", shouted someone from downstairs.

" Blackout! Don't move! ", shouted someone else.

Younha heard nothing, except scuffling and the patter of rain. Everything else was pitch black. She tried to feel her way around, but she couldn't feel anything.

She felt a hand grasp hers. It was big, warm and soft to the touch.

" Who's there? ", she asked, afraid.

" Younha-ah, it's me. Don't be scared. ", said a whispery voice.

The figure pulled her closer. She came into contact with a broad, warm chest. She felt secure all of a sudden.

" Yoonie... ", said the voice.

" Hae-Hae, is that you? ", she asked.

" It's me, Yoonie, it's me. ", said the voice.  " I'm right here. "

" Hae, it is you. ", murmured Younha as she clutched at the figure's shirt.

Suddenly, there was a candlelight in their room. Younha looked up. Siwon was standing at the door with a candle in his hand. Younha looked up. She was hugging Donghae.

" Oops. Mianhae, Donghae-sshi. I thought you were him. ", murmured Younha softly.

Donghae silently followed Younha and Siwon down to the living room where the other members were.

" Let's play Truth Or Dare! ", suggested Heechul brightly.

" Again?! Hyung, we played that so many times! ", whined Eunhyuk.

" Yeah! ", agreed Henry and Zhoumi in unison.

" You three dare to argue with the almighty diva Kim Heechul?! ", snarled Heechul.

" Ani! We'll play! ", laughed Hankyung nervously.

" Good. ", smirked Heechul and spun the bottle.

The bottle whirled around till it stopped at Yesung.

" Yesung, truth or dare? ", asked Heechul.

" Dare. ", said Yesung.

" Alright. I dare you to call Moon Geungyoung and tell her you love her! ", snickered Heechul.

" Call, call, call, call! ", cheered the members.

With shaking hands, Yesung took out his phone and dialled Moon Geunyoung's number. He waited till a female voice answered.

" Yoboseyo? ", asked the voice.

" Moon Geungyoung-sshi? ", asked Yesung.

" Ne, who is this calling? ", asked the voice.

" Yesung-sshi. "

" Yesung-sshi? Of Super Junior? "

" Ne. "

" Ahh, Yesung-sshi! What is it? "

" Sa--sa--saranghaeyo. ", he stuttered.

Silence occured at the end of the line.

" Yo--yoboseyo? ", stuttered Yesung.

" Ne? ", came a chuckle.

" What's so funny? ", asked Yesung.

" Nothing. I have to go now. Bye, Yesung-sshi. ", said the voice and hung up.

Yesung blushed pink and hung up. But at the same time, he looked pretty down in the mouth. The members laughed. Yesung spun the bottle and it stopped at Donghae.

" Hae, truth or dare? ", asked Yesung.

" Dare. ", answered Donghae.

" Arasso. I dare you to kiss Younha-sshi...on the lips. ", sniggered Yesung.

Donghae looked at Younha nervously.

" Mwoh?! ", said Younha.

" Kiss, kiss, kiss!!! ", whooped Ryeowook.

" Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!!! ", chanted the others.

Donghae leaned towards Younha. Younha bit her bottom lip nervously. She squeezed her eyes shut. Donghae got closer to her and closed his eyes.

Heechul started to fidget with excitement.

Leeteuk covered Henry's and Zhoumi's eyes.

Yesung was grinning so wide that his teeth could be seen.

Ryeowook's eyes enlarged so big that they looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets.

The others sat with their jaws dropped low to the ground.

Younha felt Donghae's lips press against hers softly and gently. She slowly fluttered her eyes open. Donghae opened his eyes and pulled himself away from her.

" Woooooooooooooooooh~ ", teased Siwon and Kibum.

" Yah, hyung, how come we didn't get to see? ", whined Zhoumi.

" This scene is not for innocent eyes. ", answered Leeteuk.

" Jeongmal mianhae, Younha-ah. Did I steal your first kiss? ", asked Donghae worriedly, even though he knew it wasn't her first kiss.

" Ani. ", said Younha, looking away.

" Eh? How come? ", asked Hankyung.

" Donghae-sshi isn't my first kiss. I gave my first kiss to...my special someone. ", she whispered lowly.

The whole room fell quiet, except for the pattering of the rain.

" Who? " asked Sungmin, breaking the awkward silence.

" My...namjachingu... ", said Younha.

" Mwoh??? ", chorused the guys.

" I have to go. ", said Younha as she stood up and walked out of the dorm.

" Donghae, go after her. ", said Heechul.

" Mwoh? Waeyo, hyung? Why me? ", asked Donghae.

" Just go, yah, hyung! ", sighed Kyuhyun.

Donghae stood up, grabbed his leather jacket and went outside. He found Younha standing in the rain. She was already soaking wet down to the bone.

" Younha. ", he called, putting his jacket over his head.

No response.

" Younha. "

Still no response.

" Younha. Hey. ", he called, grabbing her hand.

She turned to face him. She looked down. Donghae tilted her chin up to get her to face him.

" Younha, are you mad at me? ", he asked.

" Ani. It's just that...sigh....it feels so wrong to kiss another person other than my boyfriend even though it's just a dare. But....he disappeared the same time as my guy friends and my oppas. He never called me or texted me since. ", she said softly.

Donghae kept quiet.

" There were no more texts to say 'good night' or 'good morning' or 'saranghae', no more phone calls to see how I was doing, nothing. It just stopped. Sometimes,....I wonder whether he still remembers me or....maybe he has forgotten about me and loved another girl instead. ", said Younha and cried.

Donghae hugged the wet girl tight. Younha cried into his chest.

" Donghae-sshi, what am I gonna do? ", she asked bitterly.

" Don't give up hope. ", said Donghae.  " I'm sure he still remembers you and I'm sure he has a good reason to why he left. Just don't give up hope of finding him, arasso? "

Younha nodded and hugged Donghae.

" Gomawo, Donghae-sshi. Gomawo. ", she whispered.

Donghae hugged her back and the both of them continued to stay like that for a while in the cold rain. Then, they went back inside the dorm and went to bed in their own rooms.