Wake Up~

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Younha woke up the next day at 7:30 in the morning. She looked around her room, wondering why it was so different.

" Mum? ", called Younha as she went downstairs.

No answer.

" Oh, right. ", she thought.  " I'm living in Super Junior's dorm as their maid, because mum kicked me out. "

Younha took some eggs, milk and butter out of the fridge and made scrambled eggs. The smell of scrambled eggs wafted through the dorm.

Ryeowook, who was sleping peacefully, smelt the aroma of cooking food and woke up. He snuck out of bed so as not to wake Yesung up.

He creeped downstairs and saw Younha placing the scrambled eggs on plates.

" Younha-ah? ", he called out.

Younha jumped in shock and accidentally burnt her finger on the stove. Ryeowook rushed over to her in shock.

" Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae! ", he apologized profusely.  " I'll treat that for you! "

Ryeowook ran Younha's finger under cold running water, applied antiseptic cream on the burnt area and wrapped a plaster around it.

" Mianhae, Younha. ", he said again.

" Gwenchana, Ryeowook oppa. ", smiled Younha.

" Let me cook. ", he smiled.  " You go and help wake the other members up. "

" Alright. ", she said and went upstairs, but not before taking a large metal frying pan and a wooden spoon.

First, she approached Kangin and Leeteuk's room. She shook Leeteuk awake easily, since he was an easy person to wake up. Then, she turned to Kangin.

" Kangin oppa, wakey wakey~ ", she said as she shook the sleeping man gently.

" Hrrrmmmppphhhh. "

" Wake up~ "

" Hrrrruuuummmmppphhhhh. "

" Wakey wakey, time to get up~ "

" Hmmmppphhh! "

Younha stopped, signalled to Leeteuk to shut his ears and banged really loudly on the pan with the spoon.

 

CRASH! BANG! CLANG! CLATTER! PANG!

 

" Aaarrggghhh!!! ", screamed Kangin as he fell out of his bed.

" Good morning, sleepyhead! ", smiled Younha brightly.  " Greet the day! "

" Mmmrrggghhh. ", groaned Kangin grumpily and lumbered back into bed.

" Kangin oppa~ ", called Younha sweetly.  " Don't make me use my next resort on you~ "

When she got no response from the sleeping man who was still snoring peacefully, she pulled the curtains aside swiftly, exposing powerful blinding sunlight in the room and one of the sun's rays hit Kangin's eyes.

The reaction was immediate like a wasp sting.

 

" AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I'VE BEEN BLINDED BY THE POWER OF GOD! HELP ME! SAVE ME! GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME! IT BURNS! MOTHER, IT BURNS! "

 

Leeteuk laughed his crazy laugh at that statement. Younha smiled triumphantly. Kangin rolled out of bed and out of the sun's rays, clasping his hands over his eyes and howling in pain.

" Good morning, you little raccoon! Greet the day! ", smiled Younha sweetly and pranced to the next room.

She went into the room Ryeowook shared with Yesung. Yesung was still sleeping serenely. She shook the snoring boy awake effortlessly, since Yesung was a light sleeper.

Next was EunHae's room. Younha snuck inside and started with Eunhyuk. She pulled off the sheets and began hitting Eunhyuk with pillows to wake him up.

" Mmmmrrrggggppphhhhhffffff~ ", came an incoherent mumble from the sleeping lump.

Younha raised the pan and spoon above her head again and...

 

CRASH! BANG! CLATTER! PANG! CLANG! SMASH! BASH!

 

" Eeaaarrrggghhhh!!! ", screamed EunHae together as the noisy pot awoke them up.

" Wakey wakey, sleepyheads~! ", sang Younha.  " Rise and shine! Up and at  'em! "

" Urrgghhh~ ", groaned Eunhyuk drowsily as he hid his head underneath his pillow.

" Mmmmmffff~ ", muttered Donghae sleepily as he buried his face into his pillow.  " Time to get up already? Errgghh... "

" Oppas~ ", cooed Younha.  " Don't make me do that again~ "

" Mmmrrrgggghhh~ ", snored EunHae loudly.

" Eunhyuk oppa, I have strawberry milk for you~ ", Younha tried.

Eunhyuk's ears pricked up at the sound of 'strawberry milk'. He sat up straight in a flash.

" Where?! ", he asked as he looked around the room expectantly.

" Not here. ", giggled Younha.  " Now, go downstairs, please.  "

Huffing and puffing in disappointment, Eunhyuk slouched downstairs with a sulk on his face. Younha then turned to Doghae, kept quiet and then shrieked out loud.

" Oppa! The dorm's on fire! ", she screamed.

Donghae bolted out of bed like a bullet.

" What?! Where?! ", he asked hurriedly.

" There's no fire, oppa. ", giggled Younha.  " It's time to wake up~! "

Donghae sighed and went downstairs lazily, dragging his heavy body down the long flight of steps. Younha headed to HanChul's room.

Younha turned to Hankyung and shook him gently. Hankyung stirred a little and fell asleep again. Younha tried shaking him once more and then, he woke up and went downstairs. Younha then turned to wake Heechul.

" Heechul oppa~ ", called Younha.  " Time to get up and have breakfast~ "

" Grrrmmmbbbllll~ ", grumbled Heechul as he hid further underneath his blankets and pillows.

" Heechul oppa~ ", cooed Younha.  " Jessica unnie from SNSD is here to see you~ "

" Mmmmfff--hmm? Jess? ", mumbled Heechul as he looked up from his blanket.

" Tricked you~ ", grinned Younha.  " It's time to get up, lazy bones~ "

Younha pulled Heechul out of bed with much difficulty and dragged him to the stairs. Grumbling and muttering under his breath, Heechul stomped downstairs. Younha proceeded to the next room: KyuMin.

She turned to Sungmin and began poking his cute chubby cheeks.

" Oppa, oppa, oppa~ ", she chanted as she continued to poke Sungmin's cheeks daintily.

" Mmmmmh~ ", mumbled Sungmin softly.  " Heechul hyung, get Heebum off me~ He's poking my cheeks~ "

" Oppa, it's me, Younha. ", giggled Younha.

" Huh? What? Oh, good morning, Younha-ah. ", smiled Sungmin tiredly as he rolled out of bed.

" Morning, Sungmin oppa. ", smiled Younha.  " Go downstairs and have breakfast, okay? "

Sungmin nodded and bounded downstairs, while Younha tried to wake Kyuhyun up.

" Kyuhyun oppa~ ", she called.

" Harrummpphh~ ", mumbled Kyuhyun as he waved his hand aimlessly in the air, trying to shoo Younha away.

" Kyuhyun oppa, if you don't get up and go down for breakfast, I'll break all of your laptops and burn all of your Starcraft games. ", she threatened.

That woke Kyuhyun up instantly.

" No!!! Anything but my Starcraft!!! ", he shrieked as he fell out of bed.

" Good boy. ", smiled Younha as she helped an unsteady Kyuhyun up on his wobbly feet.  " Now, go down and have some breakfast, alright? "

Mumbling curses under his breath, Kyuhyun shuffled lazily down the stairs. Younha tackled the next room: SiBum.

But to her surprise, both Siwon and Kibum were already awake and changed. Kibum was making his bed, while Siwon was brushing his teeth.

" Oh, good morning, Younha! ", said Siwon through gargling his mouth.

" Morning, Younha. ", smiled Kibum as he fluffed up his pillows.

" Morning, boys. ", smiled Younha and went over to Shindong's room.

" Shindong oppa~ Get up~ ", she sang.  " Unless you wanna be rudely awakened~ "

Shindong looked up lazily and went back to sleep again.

" Shindong oppa~ It's time to wake up~ ", she called again.

" Mmmmh~ 5 more minutes~ ", he droned as he pulled a pillow over his head.

" But, oppa, breakfast is ready. ", she said.

" Hmmm? Okay, okay, I'm up. ", he said and got up lazily.

He stumbled out of his room and wobbled downstairs, while Younha went to the last room: ZhouRy's room. First, she tackled the tiny Canadian chipmunk-cheeked Mochi.

" Mochi oppa~ Wakey wakey~ Rise and shine, little chipmunk~ ", she sang as she tapped the tiny Canadian's shoulders gently.

" Mmmfff~ Lemme sleep some more~ ", he whined as he pulled the blanket further over his head.

" Then I'll give your precious violin away to some crazed hard-core 15 ELFs out there~ ", she threatened 'sweetly'.

" No!!! ", screamed the Canadian as he leaped out of bed to save his beloved instrument.  " Anything but my violin!!! Please!!! "

" Then, go down for breakfast, little man. ", said Younha.

As Henry walked away, still clutching his violin protectively, Younha turned to wake up the last person: Zhoumi.

" Zhoumi oppa~ Wake up~ It's time to get up~ ", she cooed as she patted the Chinese man's cheeks gently.

" Mmmmfff~ Mmmmmhhh~ ", snorted Zhoumi in his sleep.

" Zhoumi oppa~ Get up~ ", said Younha gently.

" Mmmmffffhhh~ Don't wanna~ ", murmured Zhoumi sleepily.

" Then, I'll give your new clothes away to your Honeys out there and burn the rest. ", threatened Younha as she held up a new checkered jacket Zhoumi had bought a couple of days ago.

" No!!! ", cried Zhoumi as he tried to snatch his jacket away from Younha.  " Not my clothes!!! Do you know how much I spend on these things?! "

" Nope, but I do know that you have to get up for breakfast now. ", said Younha as she pulled the half-awake Chinese man out of his bed.  " C'mon, you big fashionista baby! "

" I'm not a baby! ", argued Zhoumi as he let Younha drag him out of the room.

" Whatever. Now, hurry up. ", said Younha and shoved Zhoumi downstairs where everyone else was having breakfast.