english version

The Red Thread

Everyone has a red thread tied on the ring finger. The thread connecting a person with his or her true love. Invisible thread and will never break up no matter what happens. But no one knows with whom these threads connected. Who will be the love of his or her life. Nobody knows. So did with me.

"Dear passengers, welcome to Seoul. We've landed at Incheon International Airport. Thus ended our flight today. Before leaving the plane, we remind you back to recheck your cabin luggage so that no items are left behind. Enjoy your day. Thank you. "

"Yeyyy! Already up to korea. Junsu oppa, wait for me. "I said excited.

Today is the day I've been waiting a long time. Finally I was in Korea as well. With my Korean language skills are modest, I'm desperate to go to the country's ginseng alone. I was a big fan of Korean. From K-pop, dramas, variety shows, food, language, and attractions. In addition to enjoying the beauty of korea, my goal here is to watch the musical drama of Xia Junsu.

"Kyaaa! Oppaaa~!" Voice shouts toward the airport exit.

"Wow, so crowded there. There seems to be an artist. "I said

“bi seu teu! Bi seu teu! Bi seu teu!”

"Oh, there are beast. Have the songs anyway, but do not know the people. So want to see what kind of beast it is. "I mumbled.

“yeoseobie!!!”

“opppaaa!!!”

“kyaaaa!!!”

"Ah, not. i can not see anything. better to the hotel and take a walk around. "I mumbled that imprison my intention.

"Annyeonghaseo ajjushi, skypark hotel" I said to the taxi driver.

"Tourist?" Asked the driver.

"yes"

"Welcome to seoul"

"thank you" I said with a smile.

The taxi through the streets of major. It turned out this kind of scenery in seoul. Many tall buildings. There are also unique-unique shape of the building. Everywhere there is a billboard with a picture of korean artists. Some are familiar, some are not. Even on the bus and the bus stop, there is also a poster or sticker advertising. Full of photos of the artist everywhere.

"miss, we've arrived at the skypark hotel."

"Ah, here the money. thanks. "

"have a nice trip"

Now I've arrived at the skypark hotel. I'm booking this hotel via online. Nice hotel, clean, and comfortable. After a little clean up, I am now ready for adventure.

"Adventure time!" I excited.

Firstly, walking in the area around the hotel, for familiar with surroundings. So get know there anything around the hotel. After walking for hours, I decided to back to the hotel. Bed early because tomorrow should be venturing again to get to musical theater, where Junsu oppa's show.

 

"Appearance is ok. Gifts are ready. Come on Jinny, leaving ~ "I muttered.

I prepared some gifts. These are some of the gifts I've already bought as a birthday present for Junsu oppa. Each year I always buy a gift for him but could not give it. Now I had a chance to give it all. I also bought a present for Junsu oppa's birthday this year, although still a few months away.

"uhhh, cold" I muttered when outside the hotel.

The cold morning air. Perhaps because it is now autumn, so the wind blows the cold.

"Ah, around there, there are the flower shop. i want to buy a bouquet of flowers for oppa"

After walking a short distance from the hotel, there is a florist shop. So many beautiful flowers there. I was confused to choose which flowers.

"What you're looking for flower, miss?"

"Ah, uhm, flower...."

"For your boyfriend?"

"Ah no, for someone who i admire"

"Ohh, then alstroemeria flower is perfect for you. This flower has a meaning well-being, prosperity, and good luck. Suitable to pray for the person you admire. "

"Wow, they're beautiful flowers. I'll take it. "

"thank you"

I love being able to get this beautiful flower. In addition to beautiful, this flower also has the meaning pretty well. Hopefully Junsu oppa liked.

Then I boarded the bus to head Seohyeong musical theater. Not long, I arrived at my destination stops. However, the theater building is still not visible. After I checked, I was not wrong on the bus and I also did not go down the wrong stop. Then where is the building?? Walking here and there by asking the people who are around.

"Oh where does the building?? Half-hour the show will begin. " I Complained.

"Excuse me, I want to ask you, where is Seohyeong musical theater building?" I asked to the man. That man did not show his face clearly. His face was covered with a mask and goggles and his head covered with his hoodie hat. His walk also in a little rushed.

"That's it! Oppaaa! "Shouted some female students who are not far from us.

That man flinched. Immediately that man grabbed my hand and then ran.

"What, what is it? Why are you taking me running around like this?? "I confused. But he was just silent.

"Oppa!! Wait oppa! "shouted that girls who still chasing behind us.

"Ajushii?? Why are they chasing us?? "I asked again full of confusion. But again, he just kept running without answering my question.

"Ugh, who's this guy? Is he a criminal?? Omo!! I must have been kidnapped!" I thought.

"HEYY!! Until when you want running around like this?? You would want to kidnap me right? "I asked again. This time my tone is more louder. But still no answer.

"Let go! Let me go! "I rebelled by trying to release his grip.

"Please help me!! This man wants to kidnap me! "I yelled and still tried to escape from this man.

However no one helped. They just look at it. They think we're filming a drama scene. I can not break away, still running with him. The girls who chasing us have left far behind. Even had not seen again.

"Oh my, where is he would take me?? Oppa concert soon begin. Junsu oppa, help me. "I wailed in the heart.

"We arrive" the man said in the end.

"Hoshh ... hoshh .. arrive??" I asked in a breath who still panting.

"This is Seohyeong musical theater" replied that man.

"Oh?! jeongmal?? Thank you. Thank you very much. "I said excitedly and bowed a few times and then immediately left that man.

"Unique girl" thought that man, watched jinny who are in a hurry to enter a hall.

"Hyung!" Called someone.

"You're so long, Doojoon" Junhyung said.

It turns out the man who covered his face is Yoon Doojoon. One of the members of the famous Korean boy band, BEAST. No wonder that girls had been chasing him, it's because they realize the figure of Doojoon.

"Why are you so sweaty?" Asked Gikwang

"There was a little incident." Answered Doojoon

"Come on, the show already want to start" invited Yeseob

Today BEAST take their time from their busy schedules to watch the musical drama of Xia Junsu. That's why they're here.

 

"Fiiuhhh .. fortunately the show has not started" I muttered as sat in the audience chair.

Shortly afterwards, the lights went out. Signs the show to begin. Junsu oppa becomes the main character in this show.

"Oh my god, his voice ~ ~ I get goosebump" I said in the hearts.

Junsu's voice is absolutely stunning. He was able to hypnotize the audience, including myself.

Not felt, 3 hours had passed. The show has ended. An interesting musical drama plus the melodious voices of the players.

"Excuse me, I am fans of Kim Junsu, can I meet him?" I ventured to ask one of the staff that is in the players locker room hallway.

"Wait a minute here"

"Kim Junsu-ssi, there is someone want to see you. She said she was your fans. "

"My fans?"

"Yes, she is outside"

"All right, I'll get out" said Junsu

"Wait here. Later he will come out. "Said the staff.

after a short while, Junsu came out of his room.

"Annyeonghaseo oppa" I said when Junsu out

"Annyeonghaseo" Junsu replied with a sweet smile.

I can only smile. Can not say anything. Happy, nervous, and shy.

"You said you are my fans?" Junsu opened the topic.

"Yes. My name is Jinny. "

"You alone?"

"Yup hehehe"

"This oppa, there are some gifts for you. The play was really impressive. Congratulations, your drama were succeed. "

"Hehehe thank you very much. a lots of gifts. "

"Hehehe, oppa, may i take a picture together?"

"Of course"

Finally I could meet with Junsu oppa. That's very kind, friendly, and cute. Even the original more cute than photograph or video. I love it.

"Thank you oppa. Now I am go first. "I said goodbye

"Hyung!" called Dongwoon when appeared .

BEAST to see Junsu in his room.

"Ouchh"

"So, sorry" said Doojoon

I, who was busy attending to the photographs on the phone, was hit by someone. The man was Doojoon, who also was busy looking at his cell phone.

"that girl who earlier" thought Doojoon when he saw my face

"Gwenchana?" Asked Doojoon while giving my cell phone that fell.

I just nodded and smiled and left them.

"Who is that girl, hyung?" Asked Doojoon

"Ah, she was my fans. She gave me a lot of gifts. "Junsu replied by pointing out items on his hands.

"Congratulations, hyung. your drama were succeed. "Said Yeoseob

"Cool, hyung!" said Gikwang

"Chukhae hyung" said Doojoon

 

"Kyaaa ~ I was happy can meet directly with Junsu oppa. Aahhh ~ nice pictures. Upload on twitter hehehe... "I muttered as in a hotel room.

"By the way, his friends handsome too hahaha" I thought.

This night I slept soundly. Sleeping with a happy feeling.

Meanwhile, Doojoon still can not sleep. He was still sitting in front of the television. But he does not watch it, unless he dissolves in reverie.

"Why do I keep thinking about that girl? her korean language was cluttered. her act was so funny. I want to kidnap her off hahaha .. but sweet smile ... "Doojoon thought.

Doojoon enjoy his thoughts so that he smile alone. Even he was not realize the arrival of Dongwoon and Junhyung. Junhyung who mischievous instead taking pictures Doojoon. After obtaining a good photo, he immediately upload it on his instagram with the word, 'look at his stupid face. I wonder what he was thinking.'

"Hyung! Doojoon-ie hyuuuunggg!!! "Called Dongwoon loudly.

"what are you doing?" Upset Doojoon

"Eiihhh what you think? smile alone "asked Dongwon want to know

"A, ani. No, nothing. "said Doojoon evasive. awkwardly. "I'm going to sleep first" Doojoon said goodbye and went to the room.

"Hmmm ... there was something strange with Doojoonie hyung, right hyung?" Guess Dongwoon

"Usually does alone a sign that smile again fall in love" guess Junhyung knowledgeably

Dongwoon immediately turned to Junhyung. He surprised by the words of Junhyung. But there is some truth in it. Dongwoon stared Junhyung meaningfully. Junhyung replied with a knowing smile.

"YAAA!!! Junhyung!!! What were you upload on instagram?? "Doojoon shouted out of the room. He just realized after checking twitter before going to sleep. Junhyung and Dongwoon just giggled and ran to their room.

 

"Aahh, this is my last day in Seoul. Walking around complacently. Let's adventure. "I mumbled

It's time for me to adventure. Firstly, I visited 3 entertaiment famous building in Korea, like SM, YG, and JYP. In each building is decorated with large posters of their artists. After that, I visited places that often appear in Korean dramas. There is a famous Namsan tower with lock wall. Not to be outdone by a couple who were there, I also want to leave my hopes for my love story. Then immediately went to the palaces in the Joseon era. I seemed to fall into a colossal Korean dramas. For eating, it's easy. So many street food sold at side road. Korean special snacks that often appears on television. I tried everything in order to know how it feels. Then move to two well-known as a place where shopping fun. Dongdaemun and Myeongdong. I forgot myself. Spending a lot. Because tired, I rested on the edge of the famous river in Korea, the Han River. Enjoy the view. Night came. The attraction of the rainbow fountain begin. The fountain came from the edge of the Banpo bridge illuminated colorful lights like a rainbow. The fountain followed the rhythm of the music who playing. It's beautiful. The atmosphere is very romantic. It made me linger there though sometimes feels cold night air.

It turned out not far from there, Doojoon also enjoying the attractions of the rainbow fountain. To release tired after work. He is often come here. To be alone, to think, refreshing, calming the mind, looking for inspiration, and so on. He sat there alone. Enjoy the view but his mind somewhere. This time no one could bother him. due to the cold night air, making around river han not crowded so nobody noticed Doojoon.

"Why do I want to meet that girl again?" Doojoon thought "if I could see you again??"

 

"Dear passengers, the plane will soon take off. Please sit in your chair each and wear your seat belt properly. Thank you. "

"Goodbye korea. Junsu oppa goodbye. Hopefully we can meet again. Bye bye. "I said in the hearts, looking at the view of seoul city from the plane window. A really hard time to leave this town. Still not satisfied.

 

"Back again with our weekly idol show. Our guest this time one boyband who many fans. "Said MC Hyung Don

"Who are they?" Added MC Defconn

"Annyeonghaseo, beast imnida!! SO AWESOME!!! " greeted beast

Already one month I returned from Korea. Right now I'm watching one of the famous Korean variety show, the weekly idol. Guest stars for this episode is Beast.

"Ohh, this whose named beast. Now I just saw them hahaha. Not bad. "I told.

I did enthusiast k-pop but not all k-pop idol I know. I just got their songs but do not know their faces like. Usually who is really interesting for me, I will find out about them. There also I know their faces but I do not remember for sure. So many Korean idol, so I can not remember it all.

"Wkwkwkwk this boyband is very funny."

"Wahhh ~ whose name Doojoon good at playing soccer." I amazed

Stunned for a moment. Besides k-pop enthusiast, I also soccer enthusiast. Quite often I played soccer with my friends. That's why I really admire Junsu. Besides great on stage, he was also terrific on the soccer field. Since then, I started to find out about the Beast. The more I find out, the more I fell in love with Doojoon. He was like a second Xia Junsu for me. But he not as good as Junsu. His folly, his football skills, his eyes, his mischievous, etc.. Finally I get a twitter and instagram account the beast members, including Doojoon had. I can see him twitter updates every day. day by day, I felt something strange with me.

ba-dump. ba-dump.

"Why is my heart pounding just by looking at his picture or his tweet??" I wondered. Some of these days, I often felt a strange vibration in these chest when I saw Doojoon's tweet. Especially if I look at his picture. This taste, I never felt like this at Junsu oppa.

Meanwhile Doojoon still can not forget the girl was bothering him. Sometimes he likes hoping to see her again.

"Doojoonie, what's wrong with you?" Asked Hyunseung

"I am okay" replied Doojoon.

"this some days you like to daydream. Is there a problem? "Asked Yoseob

"Nope. There is no problem. "

"Then there is a problem with your family?"

"Not also"

"Then what is bothering you?? Sometimes you like to smiled to yourself, sometimes you look sad. "asked Gikwang.

"I think I know what was going with Doojoon" said Junhyung with evil smile.

"What? What? What? "Asked Yoseob enthusiastic

"Just ask by yourself to him. I'm afraid to guess wrong. "Answered Junhyung

"Doojoonie hyung are in love" Dongwoon said to the point proudly.

"MWO??" shocked Yoseob, Gikwang and Hyunseung

"With whom?" Hyunseung asked curiously

"Molla. I do not know it's called falling in love or not. I met a girl. The girl who unique, odd, but sweet. For some reason I always remember her. I always expect to continue to meet her. "explained Doojoon. In the end, he confided with the other.

"Who's that girl?? Artist?? Singer?? Girlband member?? Or your opponents in the drama? "Asked Gikwang. This time he turns who curious.

"not. I also do not know this girl. You guys remember the girl that I hit when we met Junsu hyung? "

They nodded their heads that they rembered that moment.

"She was the girl. I have met her before but I covered my face with goggles and a mask so she does not recognize my face. "

"but she seemed to did not recognize us too. She was not shocked or hysterical when she met with us. She acted normal. "Hyunseung Commented.

"I am right. This time he really fell in love at first sight hahaha "said Junhyung

 

After finding out that Doojoon often replied his fans's tweets, I ventured to say hello on twitter. Every night I say good night and giving him support. Hope Doojoon will reply to my tweet. Just once. However, it never happened to me. Even so, I do not give up. I still say hello even though there was no answer.

"This girl always say goodnight to me every day." Said Doojoon proudly.

"it's well, hyung. There is loyal fans sending you goodnight every day. I also want. "Said Dongwoon envy.

"Hahaha .. but this girl as Cinderela. Always said it around at 12 midnight. "

"Then call her Miss midnight hahaha" suggested Gikwang

 

For many months I like this. Always say good night, or provide encouragement to Doojoon. Although zero.

"Ya! Yoon Doojoon! You have made ​​me like this. Did you know?? You shift Junsu oppa's rank in my heart. You've got responsibility! "I complained to the picture of Doojoon.

Then it occurred to my mind to send a love letter to Doojoon.

"Aarggh! I sent the letter. I'm dead. Want to put it where my face?? "I muttered frantically after the letter was sent.

"Arghhh! Jinny, you're crazy! It's the craziest thing your lifetime, jinny! Falling in love with a Korean idol. Then send them a love letter. You really are crazy! But I've never felt anything like this. My love for Junsu oppa different with my love to Doojoon. Oh god, my brain seems to short-circuit. "I mumbled.

 

Piipp Piipp

"Definitely the midnight lady who tweet" Doojoon said sure. "oh!! This time she sent the letter" Doojoon added.

Hearing the words of Doojoon, all of them immediately approached Doojoon in order to look closely at the letter. They also wondered what was written in the letter.

"Annyeonghaseyo doojoonie, sorry if I bothered you. This is the craziest thing in my life. Stating in love with a Korean idol who is loved by many women. But what could I do, I have fallen in love with you at first sight. I love football and you've got me fascinated because football game balls. I hope we can see a football game together, or we can play together hehehe. In addition, you are a little crazy, foolish, mischievous, and stubborn. I know I'm just a regular girl, not your type and you must also have often received a love letter like this. But I'll make you fall in love with me. Thank you for this love. Saranghae Yoon Doojoon. "Said Doojoon read out the contents of the letter.

"eiyyyy~ love letter from your fans" teased Gikwang

"unusual love letter. it was the first time there is a girl who likes to Doojoon's folly." Junhyung commented

Doojoon just a look of pride.

"That girl love soccer too, it's not your type?" Said Hyunseung

"His type always changing" said Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon at the same time.

"If now asked his type, the answer is definitely different" Junhyung said

"Now his type is definitely of the girl who hyung likes" added Dongwoon

 

Now I do not just say good night, but I also ask for news, reminding him to eat well, tell funny story, or give encouragement. Just keep trying to talk to him. I just wish Doojoon read my letter and every my tweets. Hoping my tweets can make him smile and keep fighting.

Sure enough. In there, Doojoon always read the tweets from the lady midnight. Even sometimes he smiled as he read. Without realizing it, Doojoon always read it even waiting.

"Hyung, see. Doojoonie hyung smiles at his cell phone. "Dongwoon whispered to Yoseob

"Ehemm. There seems to be turning his heart. "Yoseob said sarcastically

This night, after filming the drama, Doojoon returned to the edge of the Han River. His favorite place to contemplate.

"Pheww ..." sighed Doojoon

"That girl, what's she doing now?? But the lady midnight is funny too. "Thought Doojoon

"Hm? Since when I was attracted by the lady midnight??

"Aarghh" Doojoon ruffled his hair, dizziness. He was confused since when he was trapped in two hearts like this.

Over time I also felt tired. Tired of hoping. I think this time my tweets had been ignored by Doojoon. He do not read it, Moreover reply it. While others answered by him. Maybe I was bothering him. Perhaps my letter had made ​​him uncomfortable. I have come to where I was tired of waiting for the hope that is useless. Having said that, I do not tweeted Doojoon again.

"Ughh .." Doojoon unsettled

"what's wrong with you? So grumpy "asked Junhyung

"Already 2 weeks the lady midnight was not tweet" said Doojoon

"You actually liked whom?" Junhyung confused

"Molla. I was also confused. Either since when this girl bothering me too. "Answered Doojoon

"Greedy!" teased Junhyung

"Yeah, so greedy. Give me one, hyung. I'm also want to have someone who give me the attention. "Asked Dongwoon

"you are still young, should not be" prohibited Doojoon. Dongwoon can only pouted his lips.

"Maybe she's tired because of you ignore her" responded Gikwang

"you are playing hard to get, hyung" said Dongwoon

"Ah, i don't know!" irritated Doojoon

"but their words have a point. Definitely tired, tweet without reply in the slightest. Like talking with the wall. "Thought Doojoon

 

"Oppa, the guy was still has not reply to my tweet. I'm tired. So I do not tweet him again. "I confided to Junsu oppa

Since the time of our meeting, I and Junsu oppa are getting closer. We were friends even I considered Junsu oppa like my brother. I told my story with Doojoon. but did not mention his name.

"Hmm .. maybe he is not attracted to you. Never mind do not be sad. "Junsu Reply

"But my heart will not give up. My heart says if Doojoon also have the same feeling even though he did not respond. But if you think about it, if he likes me, he will definitely try to come near me any other way so that fans do not know. "I wailed

"Jinny, follow your heart. Entrust everything to God. If you really love him, you will still be happy to see him happy while him not yours. "Junsu Advice

I could just take a deep breath and exhale. I put the earphones in both ears. I played Xia Junsu's song titled 'foolish heart'. I closed my eyes. My chest tightened. Filled with mixed feelings. I really love Doojoon but I can not do anything. I missed Doojoon but I can not do anything about it. I do not know what to do against this feeling. Without realizing it, tears began to flow.

 

"I'm sorry. I can only say sorry for now. I'm sorry that has been ignoring you. I do not know want to choose whom. That girl or you, the lady midnight. "Regrets Doojoon.

Tonight Doojoon went back to the Han River. His mind was so complicated. his chest tightness. Both ears plugged with earphones. Play a beast's song titled I'm sorry. Doojoon re-read the letter from Jinny. Then read the tweets sent by Jinny. Sometimes accompanied with a bitter smile. Her eyes began to fill with tears. For the first time he felt the suffocating love.

"I hope I'm not too late to take you back. I hope you have not gone far where I can not reach you anymore. "Said Doojoon, his part in the I'm sorry song.

 

Now I really had not tweeted Doojoon again. It has been 2 months. Just pay attention to any of his updates. While Doojoon frequently checking his twitter account, hoping the long-awaited sending tweets. In fact he so frequently updates his twitter. However, he should be disappointed because there was no tweet from Jinny. There is only from other fans.

"Doojoon's face was so grim lately. I miss his naughty. "Yoseob commented

"This time it looks like he's really been in love" added Hyunseung

"at once heartbroken" added Junhyung

"We have to comfort him so that he does not grim again. I miss with his foolishness. "suggested Gikwang

"Let's eat out."suggested Hyunseung

They agree with Hyunseung. Then Dongwoon approaching Doojoon who was watching television.

"Hyung, let's eat out" invited Dongwoon

"Ok" said Doojoon cool

Then they headed for a 24-hour restaurant that is near their dorm. Since it was almost late at night, the restaurant empty. So no problem for them to eat there without having to worry about fans who recognize them. Upon arrival, they ordered some food menu according to their individual tastes. While waiting for the food to arrive, they were busy taking photos and upload them on their social media accounts. After that, they ate their food while chatting. Been a long time they were not relaxed like this. The food also tasted very delicious.

"Bruuttt!!!! Cough! Cough! "Doojoon suddenly choked.

"YAA!" Shouted Junhyung is in front of Doojoon. He was hit by a blast of water from Doojoon's mouth .

"slowly if you drink. Junhyung, are you okay? "Said Hyunseung while helping Junhyung to clean up.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Asked Dongwoon who sat next to Doojoon.

Doojoon did not answer the question. He was busy looking at his cell phone contacts.

"Hello? Hyung! Where are you? "Asked Doojoon

"In my father's pizza restaurant. Waeyeo?? "Junsu asked, confused to hear the Doojoon's sound on the phone. Another member of the beast can only be silent. wondered. Actually what is happening with Doojoon.

"You're with a girl right? The girl was on that photo of twitter, right? "Asked Doojoon to make sure. Junsu replied with a nod of his head while Doojoon can not see it.

"Please do not let her go hyung. Jebal. "begged Doojoon

"Waeyeo?? Hello? Hello?? "Junsu confused. Not yet answer the question, the phone has been hang up by Doojoon.

"What's happen, oppa?" I asked who'd noticed Junsu before.

This time I could be there because of Junsu oppa. He was invited me to vacation in korea. I was very lucky to be this close relationship with Junsu oppa. There really is not never thought.

"Molla" Junsu replied.

"What Doojoon looking for Jinny?" thought Junsu

"Sorry, I'm first. Urgent. "Doojoon said goodbye at lightning speed to the other members of the beast.

"YAA! Doojooon!!! "Called Junhyung

"Hyung!" Called Dongwoon

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Hyunseung

"follow him" suggested Yoseob

Then they immediately following Doojoon.

"Taxi!" Called Gikwang

"Sir, please follow that taxi " begged Gikwang with pointing the taxi who in front of them.

"Babo! Babo! It turned out that I liked the same girl. The girl I met in musical theater and the lady midnight is the same girl. Arghh!! Babo! "thought Doojoon in the taxi.

Not long, the taxi boarded by Doojoon arrived in front of a 24-hour pizza restaurant. Restaurant run by Junsu's father. Followed by taxi boarded by the beast. Doojoon ran as fast as lightning headed into the restaurant. Beast also ran immediately following Doojoon.

"Hyung! Hosh .. hoshh ... "called Doojoon when arriving at the restaurant.

"Doojoon?? Waeyeo?? "Junsu had actually been confused by Doojoon.

"Hyung" greeted members of beast that followed.

"What's going on?" Junsu asked confused look beast with the arrival of an unusual atmosphere.

"Where is that girl, hyung? Where did she go? "Asked Doojoon after he was able to arrange his breath back. He panicked because he did not see where Jinny.

"In, in wc" Junsu replied

"What's going on?" I asked confused. Junsu oppa suddenly surrounded by several men.

At the same time everyone looked back to find the owner of the voice. Doojoon way through the rows of the beast.

"Doo ... joon ...??? 'I said to falter. Surprised. Do not believe what I saw today.

Doojoon immediately hugged me tightly. I just froze. My eyes widened because of what Doojoon did this time. So did the others. Other beast members were guessing who this girl. It seemed ever saw her face. While Junsu, who do not understand at all what was going on, just stay quiet.

"Saranghae" Doojoon whispered still holding me.

I was not able to speak. My tears flow away when I heard the words of Doojoon. Like a dream, I could hear those words from his own mouth.

"Mianhae" said Doojoon again. This time he let go of his arms and wiped the tears flowing down my cheeks. Then kiss me. Once again my eyes widened. But soon I closed my eyes. I felt the warmth and tenderness that flows from this lips to my heart. It feels all the feelings in my hearts melt into one. I am very happy at all. If this is a dream, I do not want to wake up from this dream. I want to keep on like this.

Doojoon releases his kiss. He looked at me with gently and I immediately hugged him. Do not want to let him go. I hugged very tightly. I'm afraid if he had to go again.

"Ugghh .. I can not breathe" complained Doojoon

"Mianhae" I said and then release my embrace

"Hahaha" Doojoon laugh ruffling my hair

"Ehemm ... felt the world belonged to you both, we are here only contract" quipped Gikwang

"Ah! I remember! She's the girl who you hit in the musical theater right? "Guessed Yoseob when he saw Jinny smiled.

"Yes, and she is also the lady midnight. They are the same person. "Doojoon replied happy.

"You hit??? Miss midnight?? "I asked confused

"do you remember the weird guy who running around with you when you asked where is seohyeong musical theater?" Asked Doojoon back

"How do you know?"

"that's me hahahaha ... and I also hit you when you met Junsu hyung" said Doojoon "since then I can not forget about you that's why I do not reply to your tweet. I do not want to give you false hope. But it turns out you are the same person. Mian. "Added Doojoon

"I also apologize because does not know you from the beginning. Mian. "I said

"Apologize to each other so well. Heyyy the Eid already passed ... "Dongwoon commented

"Babo couple" Junhyung said

"Hahahaha" laughed the other

 

================================================= THE END ====================================================