Waeirronie? (Why are you being like this?)

Love Alone

While F4 was fighting with Im Yoona,someone grabbed Vic's hand and cover and making her can't breath...

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(At the warehouse)

*Water splash* " Yah! Wake up! " a female voice being heard.Victoria slowly sober up and looked at her surrounding."Nugu yah? Where am I? Why I'm being tied?" Suddenly the girl slapped her."Yah!Listen,ask your friend Hyoyeon broke up with my Junho!"."Min-young?" "Yeah,me.Tell her that me and Junho are getting married after our graduation in high school." "Andwae! Junho is Hyoyeon's!!" SLAP! Again Min's palm cross over her face."I told you to tell her!" "Andwae! I don't wanna betrayed my own bestfriend!"

Min was already wanna explode,she nearly slap her again,but someone stop her."Min,that's enough!She didn't do anything wrong!" "Kyu oppa!Did you colaborated with this witch!?" "Yah!Watch what you were saying!" Min said."Qian-ah...I didn't meant to work with her...hajiman.." "Wae oppa?Wae?" "because,I need money Qian.My bussiness already bankcrupt!" "Oppa,why didn't you tell me?" Kyuhyun just silent and went outside.Only Victoria and Min are left."I think Nichkhun oppa didn't really love you." Min said and burst to evil laughter.

"Yah! Let me go!!" "Sir,you can't go in!" "I need to save my girlfriend!" Nichkhun struggle between the two men.At last,he escaped.He saw Min infront him."Where's Victoria?" Min just smiled."Where is she?!" he yeld."Did you bring someone with you?" He shooked his head."So,you think I'll release her just like that?Hahaha.." "What do you meant?" "Don't you get it oppa? If I return Victoria to you,you have to return me,whatever things I wanted,you have to fulfilled it!" Min said and grinned. ' I knew this would happen.Thank God,we already planned the strategy.' he thought.

"Arasseo..what you want?" "Junho oppa!" "You still wanted him? He already have Hyoyeon!" "So what? I need you to broke them up and I wanted him to marry me after school graduation!" "You'll think it possible Lee Min-young??" an unknown voice appeared.Min turn around and saw F4!

"How can...You lied to me Khun Oppa!" she said and looked at her bodyguards who punched by the rest F4."Where is Victoria!??" Jaebeom yeld at her.She just looked at him."You didn't change Min-young-ah! Why are you being like this? Wae?!" Junho yeld at her."I do this because I love you oppa!" " You need to understand Min! I don't like you! " "But I love you oppa!" "Junho,calm down." Doojon tried to calming Junho,but failed.

At the same time,Hyoyeon,Tiffany and Jessica are finding Victoria.Suddenly,Jessica saw someone."Yah! It's Victoria!" Three of them rushed to her."Victoria!!" they yeld."Girls!!" "Aigoo,who did this to you?" Hyoyeon said while untied her."Min-young!" "Min?" "Ne..." Suddenly Nichkhun appeared."Nichkhunssi!" "Victoriasshi!" then they hugged each other."Where's the boys?" "Still there." "We need to go now!" "Okay."

"Where do you think you go?" Kyuhyun appeared from nowhere."Oppa.." Victoria said."Oppa?" Her friends were confuse."Yah,this is your new boyfriend Qian? How poor.." he said."Watch what your saying,punk!" "Qian is mine,why did you took her.Qian-ah..comeback to oppa." he said and grabbed her wrist."Mian,oppa.I already have Nichkhunssi." Kyuhyun face change to angry face."What the best in him?I'm the perfect for you!" "Sorry brother,we gotta go." Nichkhun said.But Kyuhyun suddenly punched him."This is what you got when you took her." he said."Nichkhunssi,genchanayeo?" He just nodded.

But,Kyuhyun punched him again.Now,Nichkhun returned the punched.They start to punched each other,while the girls look at them,fearly.

(Meanwhile)

Min was crying,the rest F4 look at her." I know you do this because you love me.But you need to understand,Min.I don't love you! I just accept you as my friend and cousin.That's all.I already have Hyoyeon.I don't need you." Junho explained carefully."Hajiman oppa.." she continue to cry,suddenly--"Nichkhun!Kyu! Stop ! Stop!" a scream was heard."That was the girls!" Wooyoung said."Let's go guys!" all of them rushed,except Min.

When they arrived.."OMO!Nichkhun!!" All of them yelled. They tried to stop him."Yah,Nichkhun Yah!! Stop!" Jaebeom said while hold his body."What's happening?" Doojon ask."He tried to steal Victoria from me!" he said and pointed at Kyuhyun.F4 look at him."Nuguyah?" Junho ask him."I'm Qian boyfriend!" F4 look confuse again."Who's Qian?" Jaebeom ask."It's my Chinese name." Victoria said."Ohh.."

A police sirent heard from outside."Who call the police?" Jessica ask."Me!" Tiffany smiled brightly."You're so clever,mushroom!" Wooyoung said and pinched her cheek."Uhh..please don't do that here." Jaebeom said and glanced a while at Jessica.She relised and look at him,but he turn to another way.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Kamsahabnida,Officer Hwang." "No need to thank me,Young Master Lee.This is our job,right?" "Yeah" Then they laugh."Officer,the criminal is in our most dangerous criminals list." suddenly a policeman butted in."Jeongmal?What his name?" "Cho Kyuhyun." "Cho? His our no.1 most dangerous right?" the policeman nodded.Officer Hwang look at them all."Good job everyone! You just captured a bad bandit." he said.

Victoria was shocked."What crime did he do,Officer?" "He's selling drugs." "OMO!Jeongmalyeo?" Hyoyeon was suprised."Yeah,and he also took it too.Now,you all can go back home." he said."Thanks again,Officer." Wooyoung said.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

(At Jessica's house)

Since Jessica's house is near from the warehouse,all of them wanted to stayed there and spent a night,because tomorrow is weekends."Fany-ah..bring Victoria to my room,arasseo?" "Ne,Sica." Jessica saw Hyoyeon is still infront the door."Hyo,why did you standing right there?" "I'm waiting for the boys." she said."Oh,arasseo."

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Guys! Dinner is ready!!" Hyoyeon yeld from the kitchen."Waa..~ what did you make?It's smell delicious.." Junho suddenly coming in."Emm,samgyeopsal,kimchi,ddbokki,kimchi jigae~" she said

"Thanks for the food!" they all said and begin to eat."Umm.!! Hyo-ah! This is so delicious!" Jessica said and adding more to ."Kamsahbnida.." she said."You can cook for me everyday,please?" Junho whispered at her."If I can..hehee" she whispered back.

"Whoa~!Samgyeopsal! My favourite" Victoria said."You too?" Nichkhun ask her."Ne.Wae? Nichkhunssi like samgyeopsal too?" Nichkhun nodded while smiling."Whoa..urrie KhunToria are match in Heaven.." Tiffany said."Right guys?" "Yeah!!" and all of them laugh and continue eating.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

After eating,they all gathered together in the living room.

"Victoria,tell us what happened." Tiffany said to her."Mwo?" "That Kyuhyun guy." Hyoyeon said."Oppa you meant?" They nodded."Okay..I'll  tell you.." she said and beginned her story.

"When I was in middle school...Kyuhyun oppa already in High School..." she said beginned her story."The real story is when I'm in second grade.Kyuhyun oppa was 18 I think."

....................................................................Flashbacks..............................................................................

Victoria went to the roof top to meet Kyuhyun."Oppa,why did you wanted to meet me here?" "Qian-ah,I've something to tell you." "Mwo?" "Me and my family need to move out." "Mwo?Why all of the sudden?" "My father needs me to run our bussiness." Victoria look at him."What about me? Who gonna take care of me?" "Mian,Qian-ah...Jeongmal mianhae.." Then Kyuhyun leave her alone at the roof top.

(The next day)

Her phone rang.It was message from Kyuhyun.

Qian-ah,

This will not taking too long,I'll promise I'll be back.

Saranghanda,Song Qian.

From,

Kyuhyun oppa.

Victoria cried after read his message."I'll waited for you oppa.." she said.

(4 years has passed by)

'It's already passed 4 years,why didn't oppa call or text me?Did he too busy with his bussiness?' she thought.

She the television,a breaking news popped out."The owner of Cho Company,Cho Kyuhyun was getting enganged with his beloved partner,Seo JooHyun." Victoria was suprised."Cho Kyuhyun?Isn't that oppa name?" she look carefully the person on TV."It's really him!" Victoria heart was crushed into pieces,'He married with another women?So,what is the use I must waited for him?'

......................................................................End of Flashbacks....................................................................

"What a sad story,Vic." Jessica said.Victoria just nodded and she rubbed her back."But,Vic-ah..you didn't know he was a drug sellar?" Jaebeom ask.She shooked her head."Okay guys,it's late now.Let's go to sleep." Tiffany said.The girls sleep at Jessica's room,while the boys sleep at the guest room.

"Sica.." Hyoyeon called her  "Ne?" "Where's you parents?" "Oh,they lived in States,me and my sister,Krystal are only in Korea." she said." Your sister?Where is she?" "Boarding school,she will come home next month." she said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aish,poor Victoria...but they all have the teamworks..kekekeke

Stay tuned!

xoxo

MinJii

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------