죽어도 못보내 (I can't let you go even if I die)

Love Alone

(Lee's resident [office])

 

An middle age women was talking in the phone.She was pretty mad.

"Chosungmida Mr.Choi,I'll talk to him when he come home.Ne.Kamsahabnida." she hung up and start thinking something.Suddenly,her maid came in."Mrs.Lee,Junho is back." "Bring him in." the maid guide Junho to the room.He sat infront her,in not interested face.

"Lee Junho...you the only hope of this company." she said,begin their conversation.He just silent."Lee Junho,are you listening?" He looked at her." I'm listening now,omma." "Good.."

"Mr.Choi called me just now,he said you and Min-young are fighting?" Junho just silent."Why don't you answering me?!!" she yelled.Junho tapped the desk and facing his mom."She's hurting my girlfriend!!" he yelled back.

Mrs.Lee was shocked."Girlfriend?But Min-young is your future wife!!She the only can save our company,Lee Junho!" his mom yelled. "She's not gonna be my wife!Never!You talk to her Uncle Choi to find another man that same like her!" Junho was storming out and slammed the door."LEE JUNHO!"

Junho immedietly text Hyoyeon.

Hyo-ah...Can I stayed at your home again? I'm having a problem with my omma.Jebalyeo,Hyoyeon-ah.

<3 Lee Junho <3

(Lee's resident [House])

Junho started packing his clothes and out from his house, but before that--"Where are you going Junho?" His father,Lee Minho catch him."I'm gonna leave this house,appa." "Don't take it so seriously,my son.Your mother loves Min-young so much,that's why she wanted you to marry her,and also her uncle have a big shared in our company." "I don't care,appa." he said and quickly get inside his car.

"Why did I have to face this?Why must Hyoyeon be the victim?Aish!!" he said and slammed the car stearing and he start to drove faster.

(Hyoyeon side..)

She gotted the text from Junho.Her eyes opened widely."Mwo?Again?" she yelled."What's wrong Hyo-ah?" Tiffany ask her."Junho run away from home." she said."Mwo??" "and he wanted to stay in my house." she added."That kid,his always do that..did he said he has problem with his mom?" Jaebeom ask.She nodded."He doesn't change.." Doojon said while take a sip of his ice-cream.

*Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby* "Yeobsayeo,Junho-ah." Hyoyeon picked her phone."Hyo-ah,where are you?" "Ice cream parlor?" "Who's with you?" "F4 and my friend..wae? Where are you?" "...wait for me there.Don't go anywhere." "Arasseo.."

A few minutes later, Junho arrived and quickly goes inside the ice cream parlor.He sat down and put his head on the table."Junho-ah,genchanayeo?" Hyoyeon tried to comfort him."Ne...genchana." he said.

"What's wrong,Junho?What did your mother do to you?" Nichkhun ask.Junho look at them all and sight again."Just tell us Junho.." Victoria said."My mother was mad at me because I didn't accept Min-young." "Mwo?" Jessica look at Hyoyeon.She looked pretty jealous."But,why did she mad at you?Min-young doesn't have any relationship with you." Wooyoung said.

"Yeah,but her uncle have a 'relationship' with our company.If I marry Min,our company will cooperated with them and the income will increase.But--" "Why didn't you marry her then?" Hyoyeon cut him with angry tone of voice."Someone is jealous here~" Tiffany said.

"Hyo...are you mad? I love you,why did I supposed to marry her?" "It's for your company good,right?So,go on.." she said.She stood up and went outside."Hyoyeon-ah.." Junho look at Hyoyeon and look at everyone."You should apologize at her,Junho.." Jaebeom said." But I--" Doojon suddenly stood up."Doojon-ah,where are you going?" he just ignored Nichkhun question and walked away.

(Outside)

Hyoyeon was crying when Doojon come and sit beside her."Sunbae.." "Junho doesn't meant to hurt you." "Hajiman sunbae..I'm only a third party in this..Junho's family company will not be succes if he not marrying Min." she said and cried again."Hyo,if he marry her,he will never be happy.Beside,Min is such a queen control.They will never be happy in their marriege.If he with you,you two will be the most happier couple in the world." Doojon said,but Hyoyeon still sobbing.

Doojon placed her head at his shoulder."Shh..don't cry Hyoyeon-ah,trust me.Junho is the perfect guy to you." "*still sobbing* Jeongmalyeo sunbae?" she looked at him.He nodded."Komawo,sunbae.." she said.

From far...Junho watching them."So,playing behind my back?You really a bastard Doojon.You still wanted her? We'll see about that."

 

(Hyoyeon's house)

(10:50 p.m [so late])

"Onnie,Junho gonna stayed here again?" Hyunah whinned."Ne,and Hyunah-ah tell omma and appa about this arasseo?" "Arasseo onnie."

Hyoyeon and Junho goes to Hyo's room."Take a bath first Junho." She said.

"Hyoyeon-ah come here." he said."Mwo?" " I said come here." he yelled.Then,he lied down on the bed." Hyoyeon come to him."What's wrong with you?Why are yelling at me?" "Do you love me or not Hyoyeon-ah?" "Mwo?" "I'm asking you if love me or not??!!!!" he yelled.

"Are you asking because you don't know?" she asked him."Ne,mwollata.Jeongmal mwollatago!" he yelled again.(A/N:No one heard him when he yelling.Hyoyeon room is on second floor.Hyunah and her parents are on first floor.) He got up and looked at Hyoyeon."Why are you talking Doojon just now?" Hyoyeon was shocked."Mwo? Wae? Is it wrong to talk to Doojon sunbae?" she said.

He grabbed her hand."Marebwa,do you love me?" he said "Do you really love me?" Hyoyeon silent, then she replied,"Saranghanda." she said."I said I love you,how many times did I have to tell you?" Junho look at her,"Is it love?" he said "Arasseo." and he start to taking off his jacket "You said you love me?" he pulled Hyoyeon to the bed.Now,she was below and he was on top of her."So,let's see how much you love me."

"Junho-ah,why are you doing this? I'm not ready yet!" "Mwo?Didn't you say you love me?Why can't you? Wae?!" he yelled at her.Hyoyeon was starteld and both silent.

Hyoyeon look at him."Didn't you trust me?" Junho look at her,deep in her eyes."Kurrea,I don't trust you.I can't trust you.You said you love me.But how can...You said you love me..but why do you still...let me be in so much pain??" she look at him."What should I do to make you trust me?" He just silent and didn't spoke a single word.

Knowing what he wanted,she speak "If I do this,will you trust me then?" and she started to her shirt.Junho just looking at her and finally he speak."Let me look at your heart.." and he start kissing her passionatedly...

 

[A/N:...uhhh...I should leave them with their private 'moments', this is not a rated H story okay...]

Junho looked at Hyoyeon who is still sleeping soundless.He her hair and kissed her forehead."I really don't what am I doing right now.I really don't know why I'm like this to you.I'm really sorry.." he cuddled hiself with her and whispered,"Saranghanda,Kim Hyoyeon.." and he's fall asleep.

Hyoyeon was actually woke up,replied him.."Saranghae,Lee Junho." and both of them fall asleep peacefully...

 

(The next day)

 

[A/N: There will be a WooFany moments in this...@infinitesykes, this part is for you...]

 

Tiffany was walking to the library,suddenly someone grabbed her hand and put her against the wall.It was Wooyoung."Annyeong,mushroom." he said."Wooyoung-ah...what are doing here?" " I want something to do to you,I'm bored in class." he said."Jeongmal,well..let's go somewhere.There's no people here,except for to of us.." she said."That's better,I can spent more time with you." he said in ert look."Aish,Jang Wooyoung..---" she was cutted by Wooyoung's kiss.

Tiffany looked at him.."Neo-neo...you stole my first kiss!! How could you!" she said and almost crying.Woo just laugh at her.She slapped his hand."Yah,why are you laughing!Aigoo,my precious lip.." she said while touching her lip again."Want more?" he ask her,"Mwo?" Wooyoung just kissed her without answering.Tiffany seemed to enjoy her first kiss and turn to kiss him back.

"Ya,ya..this is school..what are you guys doing?" suddenly Nichkhun and Victoria caught them.They stopped kissing and too shy to look at eachother."Yah...where's Hyoyeon and Junho? I didn't see them.Did they arrived yet?" Victoria ask,"Emm,usually Junho come at this hour.." Wooyoung said.

When they were talking,Junho and Hyoyeon came."Hey guys!" he said brightly."Whoa..you seem happier Junho-ah.." Nichkhun said."Did something happened last night?" Junho and Hyoyeon look each other and blushed."OMO!OMO! Did you guys..." "Fany-ah!!!" Hyoyeon yeld."Arasseo..." "Ya,didn't guys too young to do that?" "Shut up Wooyoung,you just do it infront us with Fany.." Nichkhun said."Y-yah! I didn't do that,we just kissed.!" he said." Yeah,right..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigooo...it's doesn't matter right I slipped something that almost rated H in my story...I picked that from Spy Myungwol ep 13 when Gang Woo and Myungwol are..you know..

Jeongmal mianhae...T ^ T

 

xoxo

MinJii

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------