Jeongmal!Eobsoyeo!! (Really! Nothing!!)

Love Alone

Nichkhun and Victoria come back to the room,holding hands.All of them were suprised."Yah,Khun-ah.." Doojon can't help but smiled at them.Everyone congratulate them."Chukhabnida,Vic!" Hyo,Sica and Fany said and hugged her thightly."Aigoo...urrie new couple are so cute!" Junho said."Yah!" Hyoyeon said to him."Mwo?" then everyone burst to laugh.

Suddenly,a waiter come in."Chosungmida for interrupting,Young Master (Junho).But your time is up now." the waiter said."Ok,Changmin hyung.Guys,kaja".

...................................................................................................................................................................................

"Jalga,Fany!!" "Jalga!" Hyoyeon waved at Tiffany.Then,she and Junho went back home.

 

(Along the way)

Awkward silence between them."Jun/Hyo--" Then both laugh."You first." Hyoyeon said."Ani,yeoja first." he said and smiled.She smiled too."Emm,Khun and Vic make such a good couple right?" she said."Ne,both are foreigners.They have eyelids too." Junho said.Hyoyeon start to laugh."Yah,why did you laugh?" "Eobseoyeo..hehehe".

Finally they arrived at home."I think umma and appa are sleep already." she said."Better don't do anything that would woke them up." They start tip toeing from the door to Hyoyeon room.Suddenly the lights turn on.It was Hyunah."Onnie!Oppa!" both are startled."Yah,Hyunah!It's 2:00 a.m! You didn't sleep yet?" Hyoyeon ask her dongsaeng."Ani,I was sleeping.But I'm feeled to go to the toilet.Did you guys just arrived?" "Uhh..ne.." Then Hyunah blanklessly goes to the bathroom.

(In the bedroom)

Hyoyeon just come out from the bathroom,when suddenly she saw Junho change his clothes.Hyoyeon quickly hide back in the bathroom."Yah!! You shouldn't do that!" she yeld. Junho just smiled,like this..

"You like it right?" he said."Yah!!Andwae!" she yeld.Junho finished changing his clothes,"Hyo-ah!You can come out now!." Hyoyeon slowly come out and run to Junho and punched his hand."Yah!! Aphadeo!!" he said.She replied with merong and cover herself at the bed.

"Yah!What about me?" "Sleep at the floor!" "Yah,let's share bed." "Yah!Go to sleep or else!" she said."Aish,arasseo.Yah,where's the blanket?" "In the closet" Junho took it from the closet and turn off the light.

(03:30 a.m)

Hyoyeon can't sleep.She look at Junho on the floor."Junho,yah...Lee Junho..are you awake?" she whispered.Junho start to move slowly,and opened his eyes."Yah,are you still awake?" "You can't sleep too?" Hyoyeon nodded.Junho has and idea."Yah,let me sleep at the bed." Hyoyeon slapped his hand."Tsk!Lee Junho is a ert." she said."Yah!"

"Hyo-ah..." "Aish..." "Jebal.." "Emm,arasseo..but don't do anything to me!" "Arasseo,promise!" Junho quickly jump on Hyoyeon bed,"Whoa~..now I'm gonna sleep soundlessly..." Junho said."Tsk,yeah right.Now let's sleep.We have school tomorrow remember?" "Yeah,let's sleep." Then both of them fall asleep peacefully.

(Next morning 6:00 a.m)

"Onnie wa--" Hyunah was suprised,she saw Hyoyeon and Junho at bed,hugging each other."Is this a dream?" she pinched her cheek."Ouch!!OMO..I better leave them." she said and slowly closing the door.Suddenly her mom popped out."*Suprised* Aigoo! Omma!" "Is your sister awake yet?" "Emm,ani..she's still sleeping." "Emm,I guess she go back home late last night." than her mom left.

Hyoyeon opened her eyes,she saw a face of Junho she smiled and hug him."What a nice dream.." she said.But she opened her eyes again and she was shocked."Jakkaman,it's not a dream!" she look at Junho who is hugging her."Yah! Lee Junho! Wake up!!" She shaked his body untill he woke up."Aigoo!What's happening?" "Yah!Did you do something to me last night?" "Eh?Ani..." "Then,why did we hugged each other?" "Uhh...mwolla.Maybe because you think me like a teddy bear?Hehehehe" Hyoyeon look at him."Teddy what? You look like a rabbit you know." she said and left to the bathroom."Yah!Rabbit is cute also!" he said.

(At school)

Random students saying this things.."Mwo?? Victoria with Nickhun? How can that be??" "They didn't match at all!!" "She is a !!" Victoria come in to the class as usual,but everyone look at her.Suddenly,an ulzzang girl tapped her desk."Yah,you wanna cross the line?Don't think you the Miss Elastic can flirt urrie F4 oppa?" Victoria was blanked."Mwo?" "You just the same as your friend,Kim Hyoyeon!A !" another girl butted in.

"How dare you spoke that to her?" Everyone look at the person who's talking.It was F4 group."Oppa.." the girls said."Yah,Im Yoon Ah! Don't think you the prettiest in school can do anything to urrie Victoria?" Jaebeom ask her."So,you all protecting the s huh?" Doojon slapped her."Yah!Yoon Doojon! You're not F4 anymore!Why did you here?" Yoona ask him."I'm here because I'm back to F4!" he said.

While everyone was arguing each other,suddenly Victoria's hand grabbed by someone else and dragged her to somewhere...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Mwo? Victoria is missing?!" Nichkhun are nearly got heart attack."Calm down hyung.We were mad at that Im Yoona girl,we didn't relise she was gone!" Wooyoung explained."Junho-ah,eotokkajo?" Doojon ask him."I've no idea..I was blanked minded too." he said.*knock knock knock* "Come in" It was Hyoyeon,Jessica and Tiffany."Nichkhun!! Victoria! She..." Everyone was waiting for Hyoyeon statements."She's at the warehouse near Goonguk Street!She was kidnapped!" "Mwo??!!!" Everyone was starteld."Wait,how did you know??" Jaebeom ask."The kidnapper just called Tiffany a while ago.." Jessica said."Yeah,and he said,It's ONLY Nichkhun can come there.Don't bring police or someone else." Tiffany added.

Nichkhun was thinking of something."I will go." he said."Hajiman Khun-ah.." Doojon wanted to stop him."Ani,Doojon-ah.I need to save my only love." "Hajiman,Khun..you can't do it by yourself!" Junho said in worried tone."Calm down,Junho.." Hyoyeon comfort him."Genchanayeo,Hyo."

Suddenly,Jaebeom got an idea."Yah,you guys..I've an idea..let's do it like this...and that...and..bla bla bla..okay?" "Not bad Jay!I don't know you have such a genius brain,like me!" Junho said.Jaebeom just smiled and they continue with their plan....

 

==============================================================================

Omo~!!!! Victoria is being kidnapped!!! I think you can guess the kidnapper right? Kekeke~..don't forget to comment and subscribe!!..^ ^

xoxo

MinJii

===============================================================================